Even the most ardent supporter of President Obama has to admit...

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

That this President hasn't delivered on everything he promised during the 2008 election.

The Living Room Candidate - Commercials - 2008 - Defining Moment

He has delivered some things but the report card is not straight A's. Far from it. The "mindless partisanship" is still here on both sides. Special interests are as present as ever. The "middle class rescue" mentioned in the commercial's first 10 seconds has been, in fact, non existent.

The question is whether or not Mr. Obama has enough A's to receive a passing GPA. I think yes for the most part.

The question is whether or not Mr. Obama has enough A's to receive a passing GPA.

Those who say no have not read his accomplishments. If you don't like the site in my sig, here's another.

What the fuck has Obama done so far?

Both sites have references to the sources of their statements.

Fact is, this president has accomplished more FOR our country than almost any other in our past. If you don't know that, you haven't been paying attention and I'm sick of anti-American crap that is spouted on this forum by people who clearly have no clue what they're screeching about.

And, as always, I am open to reading a list of what Republicans have accomplished FOR the US. That is, IF you can find one. I've searched several times and find nothing.

Of course he has not delivered on all of his campaign promises. They are just campaign promises. That means they are statements regarding what he would like to see done.

Fuck......Romney just promised to balance the federal budget and repeal Obamacare. No chance in hell of either. He might want to do that, which is the litmus test for campaign promises. Get it?

Of course he has not delivered on all of his campaign promises. They are just campaign promises. That means they are statements regarding what he would like to see done.

Fuck......Romney just promised to balance the federal budget and repeal Obamacare. No chance in hell of either. He might want to do that, which is the litmus test for campaign promises. Get it?

I get that if romeny has the opportunity to be held in account he most definitely will.....get it?

I get that if romeny has the opportunity to be held in account he most definitely will.....get it?

No. I'm afraid I did not. Care to try again?

The question is whether or not Mr. Obama has enough A's to receive a passing GPA.

Those who say no have not read his accomplishments. If you don't like the site in my sig, here's another.

Fact is, this president has accomplished more FOR our country than almost any other in our past. If you don't know that, you haven't been paying attention and I'm sick of anti-American crap that is spouted on this forum by people who clearly have no clue what they're screeching about.

And, as always, I am open to reading a list of what Republicans have accomplished FOR the US. That is, IF you can find one. I've searched several times and find nothing.

That's sort of incorrect. I would ask what "Conservatives" have accomplished for the USA. Some Republicans, like Lincoln and Eisenhower, have done a great deal.

Conservatism is a selfish, self serving, reactionary, regressive and short sighted philosophy.

But some of the chicks are hot. :eusa_angel:

That this President hasn't delivered on everything he promised during the 2008 election.

He has delivered some things but the report card is not straight A's. Far from it. The "mindless partisanship" is still here on both sides. Special interests are as present as ever. The "middle class rescue" mentioned in the commercial's first 10 seconds has been, in fact, non existent.

The question is whether or not Mr. Obama has enough A's to receive a passing GPA. I think yes for the most part.

Given the scope of the disaster left by a conservative president...I'd give him an "A".

There's never been a president who delivered on everything he promised. I think he's doing a very good job considering the never before seen polarization in our congress.

In the ad, Obama says we need to ask ourselves if we are better off in 2012 than when we were when 2008 ended. It's only been three years since and I'm already doing much better. He'll get my vote in November.

Not only is the Mindless Partisanship still here. It's worse, and Obama has Helped make it worse. He is perhaps the most Political, Partisan President we have ever had.

It had a good laugh this week when he sent his People out to claim he was not campaigning more than 5% of the time. The man is always campaigning, Everything he does is calculated. Just like his little "reducing the size of Government" Dog and pony show today. He doesn't mean it, He wont do it, he just wants people to think he cares about smaller government, because he knows that is a very popular idea right now.

Not only is the Mindless Partisanship still here. It's worse, and Obama has Helped make it worse. He is perhaps the most Political, Partisan President we have ever had.

It had a good laugh this week when he sent his People out to claim he was not campaigning more than 5% of the time. The man is always campaigning, Everything he does is calculated. Just like his little "reducing the size of Government" Dog and pony show today. He doesn't mean it, He wont do it, he just wants people to think he cares about smaller government, because he knows that is a very popular idea right now.

"Calculated" is the word. Everything is about scoring points. No matter what the consequences on the ground are. Points in the Obama column. That's it.

He hasn't stopped campaigning...period.

In the ad, Obama says we need to ask ourselves if we are better off in 2012 than when we were when 2008 ended. It's only been three years since and I'm already doing much better. He'll get my vote in November.
Elaborate...how are you doing better?

I'm sure moochers ARE doing better

My intent was to take one of his political ads from 08 and compare it to what he has accomplished. Healthcare? Yes. A big yes. But we still have a divided nation. To that some of the blame (not the majority of it) has to rest with him since he is the leader of one of the parties that is divided. Lobbyists still have way too much influence.

No. I'm afraid I did not. Care to try again?

Me either????

Given the scope of the disaster left by a conservative president...I'd give him an "A".

The damage done by Bush II was far and away some of the worst cards that could have been dealt to an incoming President. But unlike a poker player, Obama knew what cards were being dealt.

New Topics

Forum List

Back