Gonna be a dad again!

It's a BOY! WOOT! Found out today! We are thrilled. Now to find a name! Middle name will be Howard after wife's grandfather since other son's middle name was after my grandfather.

Sweet. Another honky gets added to the dole. :lol:
Another taxpayer to support brown people

Neither Odium or his wife work. They are going to college. Take a wild guess on whose dime?
'Bout time a white guy got a break. God bless them.

But how do you know so much about a poster's personal life?

He’s talked about on this forum. In fact, he just mentioned it yesterday.

Neither Odium or his wife work. They are going to college. Take a wild guess on whose dime?
May his fifth child ...be A MASCULINE child :10:

What they should be smoking meth , poppin oxy's and stealing from the walmart ?
Why are white people taking advantage of socials programs the left fights tooth and nail for all of a sudden a problem ...thats what theyre there for? arent they ?

Could be that never ending recycled leftist theme of hating white people who arent in the 1% 10% 25 %

its been a theme of theirs for awhile

New York Professor: “Seeing Poor White People Makes Me Happy”
BY CLOVERCHRONICLE ON JUNE 13, 2019
A professor from SUNY Old Westbury in Long Island, New York recently posted an article on website Racebaitr where he discussed exactly how he felt when he saw homeless White people begging for money in predominately Black neighborhoods.
“Should I kick him in the face? Hard? No, chill, he’s not worth it. But why is this white boy begging for money in a Black neighborhood? Is he stupid?” the author asked at the beginning of his story.

I would just tell them to go home and they dont belong here. the city can be merciless if you're young, on your own and your family is 1200 miles away ...this leftist professor is totally off the friggin wall ...just seething with hatred ...you guys have a black cop from bed sty as a member and another girl sitting in Brooklyn ...ask them how many white kids from out of town are on the streets .

From Manhattan to the blackest part of rockaway where theyre sleeping in the dunes ...theyre everywhere

Wild kind of look to the day
Opening eyes impale neon flickers
She moon she turning away
The city's her slave, he's cheating his mistress
She's moody and gray
She's mean and she's so restless (so restless)

All over you as they say
Rumors or rivals yell at the strike force
Hi guys, by the way
Are you aware you're being illegal
It's making your savior behavior look evil

They especially do not like poor white southerners ...OP you make their heads pop:auiqs.jpg:

ANY way congratulations On the magnificent white child ! every one knows of all babies white babies are the most precious babies .
Theirs no denying it ...TRY ...YAS CANT

Both you and your wife keep at it and fuck what they think .... theyd rather you be black and selling your food stamps for crack .
Oh youd be a real popular Guy with the left if ya had 5 babies by 5 different women in public housing

At least you wont have your hands out forever....ya know like social programs are REALLY supposed to work ...help people better their lot in life ..BUT youre white doing the right thing its automatically evil wrong and bad and should be attacked immediately

or so says their conditioning :04:

fuck all them phony left wing nazis
& God bless big white merican families

Me and wife were just curious because she was late and its confirmed...#5 is on its way....I am shocked. I am excited but worried as well. I am 34,will be 35 when this one is born and wife is 32 will be 33 when the baby is born. We have a 12 year old daughter,10 year old son,6 year old daughter and 3 year old daughter....so obviously we both want a boy but I won't be getting my hopes up...seems to run in the family with girls. My son is literally my father's ONLY grandson. I guess the shock will wear off once I get another test and she takes it as well because this one was a digital one which we have never done,she said I don't even know how to use these I said see that's how old we are! They weren't making these or they were too expensive with the first 4 lol. Anyways...we will stick with the theme for our kids,all our daughters have unique first names and traditional/family middle names and our son has a traditional/unique first name and his middle name is a family name but its unique so any ideas there would be welcomed! Let the fun begin!

Thrilled to be bringing ANOTHER white child into this world. Whew...I will be 53 when this one is 18 lol...I had planned on having my 50's to myself but meh children are awesome!

Congrats!

...and ignore the assholes...

Last edited:
Are you going to raise this child to be racist too?
To be proud of his heritage,culture and history? ABSOLUTELY! We don't raise kids that hate their own race in this family.

So you would rather we be on welfare collecting a check doing nothing? That doesn't make sense now does it? Better to go to college and better ourselves than be on welfare.

Are you going to raise this child to be racist too?
To be proud of his heritage,culture and history? ABSOLUTELY! We don't raise kids that hate their own race in this family.

So you would rather we be on welfare collecting a check doing nothing? That doesn't make sense now does it? Better to go to college and better ourselves than be on welfare.

Choices. Choices.

Forum List

Back