Gonna be a dad again!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Me and wife were just curious because she was late and its confirmed...#5 is on its way....I am shocked. I am excited but worried as well. I am 34,will be 35 when this one is born and wife is 32 will be 33 when the baby is born. We have a 12 year old daughter,10 year old son,6 year old daughter and 3 year old daughter....so obviously we both want a boy but I won't be getting my hopes up...seems to run in the family with girls. My son is literally my father's ONLY grandson. I guess the shock will wear off once I get another test and she takes it as well because this one was a digital one which we have never done,she said I don't even know how to use these I said see that's how old we are! They weren't making these or they were too expensive with the first 4 lol. Anyways...we will stick with the theme for our kids,all our daughters have unique first names and traditional/family middle names and our son has a traditional/unique first name and his middle name is a family name but its unique so any ideas there would be welcomed! Let the fun begin!

Thrilled to be bringing ANOTHER white child into this world. Whew...I will be 53 when this one is 18 lol...I had planned on having my 50's to myself but meh children are awesome!

Sweet. Another honky gets added to the dole. :lol:

How can you be allowed to reproduce when you have the words of Adolf Hitler, one of the biggest monsters this world has ever known, Satan-made-flesh, as your signature line? Do you know that his executioners killed my dad's entire family?
I am so very very sorry!

How can you be allowed to reproduce when you have the words of Adolf Hitler, one of the biggest monsters this world has ever known, Satan-made-flesh, as your signature line? Do you know that his executioners killed my dad's entire family?

I can assure you he doesn't care. He has also called Dylan Roof a patriot.

I'll ignore the unnecessary racial comment and just say
you better be a good boy or she'll leave you with
child support* payments that could bankrupt you
or put you in jail. "Cheaper to keep her "-- is that the old saying ?.
*(Depending on your state, you could be looking at 5 x $800 to $1200 a month or around $5000 a month in child support ) And if you don't pay it they will find you and lock you up.

Me and wife were just curious because she was late and its confirmed...#5 is on its way....I am shocked. I am excited but worried as well. I am 34,will be 35 when this one is born and wife is 32 will be 33 when the baby is born. We have a 12 year old daughter,10 year old son,6 year old daughter and 3 year old daughter....so obviously we both want a boy but I won't be getting my hopes up...seems to run in the family with girls. My son is literally my father's ONLY grandson. I guess the shock will wear off once I get another test and she takes it as well because this one was a digital one which we have never done,she said I don't even know how to use these I said see that's how old we are! They weren't making these or they were too expensive with the first 4 lol. Anyways...we will stick with the theme for our kids,all our daughters have unique first names and traditional/family middle names and our son has a traditional/unique first name and his middle name is a family name but its unique so any ideas there would be welcomed! Let the fun begin!

Thrilled to be bringing ANOTHER white child into this world. Whew...I will be 53 when this one is 18 lol...I had planned on having my 50's to myself but meh children are awesome!
I hope they turn out better than you

CONGRATS, BRO! 5 is enough for a basketball team.... :lol:

boy019.jpg

*(Depending on your state, you could be looking at 5 x $800 to $1200 a month or around $5000 a month in child support ) And if you don't pay it they will find you and lock you up.
We been married almost 13 years lol..been through every kind of hell a married couple could go through...stronger for it that's for sure. I told her she is gonna look funny walking across the stage at her graduation 9 months pregnant or JUST having had a baby.

Yes. Ignore that "racial" comment. That's the spirit!

I hope they turn out better than you
The kids don't stand a chance with that piece of shit as their father.

Forum List

Back