Kushner's companions in Saudi Arabia are torturing women who....DROVE!

Obama hung the Pakistani doctor out to dry given a 38 year sentence by the Pakistanis' who confirmed to U.S. Intelligence that Bin Laden was where we thought he was.
That's just the way of the geo-political world that we live in.
So.........
:bigboy:

Concern Grows For Loujain Al-Hathloul, Jailed Saudi Women's Driving Activist

If they send an audio file, the so called president and the SoS won't listen to it. Why should they?

Trump: No Plans to Listen to Tape of Khashoggi Killing

They have turned their heads to a gruesome murder...they will ignore more Saudi atrocities.

The Saudi regime is evil and nasty. I would prefer that Trump and company end most cooperation with them, including the sales of weapon systems. With that said, the Saudis were evil and nasty long before Trump ever entered the White House. Did you complain when Obama bowed to them?

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

If they send an audio file, the so called president and the SoS won't listen to it. Why should they?

They have turned their heads to a gruesome murder...they will ignore more Saudi atrocities.

Why are you calling it a murder?
Are you proficient in Saudi law?
The guy was dismembered. How many people have you known who willfully let others dismember their bodies? You really asked an unbeliuevably stupid question.

The Saudi regime is evil and nasty. I would prefer that Trump and company end most cooperation with them, including the sales of weapon systems. With that said, the Saudis were evil and nasty long before Trump ever entered the White House. Did you complain when Obama bowed to them?

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg
Why did you make the decision to lie about that? WATCH: Did Barack Obama bow to Saudi King Abdullah?

It’s funny, in a Muslim controlled country Christians are not tolerated… They are dead on site if found out. No two ways about it

It’s funny, in a Muslim controlled country Christians are not tolerated… They are dead on site if found out. No two ways about it
Not Trump and Kushner. Must have something to do with dirty money. Lol!

Tell me who you hang out with, and I'll tell you who you are.
That's the motto of MeCha! The mexican brown berets. They have vowed to create the new homeland of Aztlan. Are you a mechista?

Tell me who you hang out with, and I'll tell you who you are.
That's the motto of MeCha! The mexican brown berets. They have vowed to create the new homeland of Aztlan. Are you a mechista?
Lol! Just when we thought you might post something intelligent, we were disappointed yet again.

Kashoggi was a member of the Muslim brotherhood and former friend of Bin Laden masquerading as a reporter. He's collateral damage.

Forum List

Back