Golden Globes

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Hilarious. They were all dressed in black to show support of abuse to women...yet they applauded Tonya Harding and had her there, who physically abused a woman...Nancy Kerrigan. oy. What hypocrites.

What is next? A movie about Casey Anthony and she invited to hobnob, with applause for her?

How about OJ being there in the audience if a new movie comes out about him? Does he get accolades too?

Jeez

I did not watch them.

I watched the NFL playoffs instead.

Now I'm cheering for New Orleans to beat the Vike's.

MrG was watching. He wanted to see the Trump bashing since he is a Trump Hater.

Hilarious. They were all dressed in black to show support of abuse to women...yet they applauded Tonya Harding and had her there, who physically abused a woman...Nancy Kerrigan. oy. What hypocrites.

What is next? A movie about Casey Anthony and she invited to hobnob, with applause for her?

How about OJ being there in the audience if a new movie comes out about him? Does he get accolades too?

Jeez

Tonya Harding really?

Oh my fucking god?

Her?

Unbelievable

Tonya Harding being cheered on a night they are taking a stand against women being assaulted is shameful...but not surprising since it IS hollyweird.

Tonya Harding being cheered on a night they are taking a stand against women being assaulted is shameful...but not surprising since it IS hollyweird.

Fiction is more crazy then reality, the dumb bitch Tonya stole Nancy's good damn gold medals ...

Holly wood is insane and they think Trump has the mental problems ?

:cuckoo:

They give themselves an award every week. And think they are virtuous enough to tell us what to do. Narcissism out of control.

obama-awards.jpg

I did not watch them.

I watched the NFL playoffs instead.

Now I'm cheering for New Orleans to beat the Vike's.

I didn’t watch them either, I never watch when liberal entertainers get together and suck each other. I can’t stand to watch them act like what they do is important and that they are special because they give each other awards.

tmp_Yl37UI_621ee6bd4cc2663a_GettyImages-902325808.jpg

The men wore black nail polish to show their support of women....

ashamed-head-in-hands-e1397366111938.jpg

Do you all hate libs as much as me yet?

Oh, I knew why they were all in black. It was all over twitter and boy were most of them pissed off at the hypocrisy. Seth Meyers was still not funny and was quite cringe worthy. Especially when he said the next two announcers hopefully would not be men...OR white. Pahlease. Imagine if he said "please don't be black men". :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back