Golden Globes

Oh, I knew why they were all in black. It was all over twitter and boy were most of them pissed off at the hypocrisy. Seth Meyers was still not funny and was quite cringe worthy. Especially when he said the next two announcers hopefully would not be men...OR white. Pahlease. Imagine if he said "please don't be black men". :cuckoo:

Most of who? (were pissed off)

I like Seth Meyers.

Hilarious. They were all dressed in black to show support of abuse to women...yet they applauded Tonya Harding and had her there, who physically abused a woman...Nancy Kerrigan. oy. What hypocrites.

What is next? A movie about Casey Anthony and she invited to hobnob, with applause for her?

How about OJ being there in the audience if a new movie comes out about him? Does he get accolades too?

Jeez

She did not physically abuse her, but her husband and bodyguard hired someone.

I understand Oprah is going to be the new Dem nominee in 2020.

All of her rallies will be held at Seaworld.

tmp_Yl37UI_621ee6bd4cc2663a_GettyImages-902325808.jpg

The men wore black nail polish to show their support of women....

ashamed-head-in-hands-e1397366111938.jpg

Do you all hate libs as much as me yet?
Such faggots! I hate these demonstrations of support. Wear a ribbon, that's all you need to do to solve anything.

Hilarious. They were all dressed in black to show support of abuse to women...yet they applauded Tonya Harding and had her there, who physically abused a woman...Nancy Kerrigan. oy. What hypocrites.

What is next? A movie about Casey Anthony and she invited to hobnob, with applause for her?

How about OJ being there in the audience if a new movie comes out about him? Does he get accolades too?

Jeez
If black is worn to support the female gender, what color is worn to support the male gender?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There were no controversies at this year's awards, since no one had seen any of the shows anyway.

They seem to forget that Trump was elected by the people. More than their own, actually. So..they can trot oprah up there all they want. Unless the people deem her what they want..she will be about as successful as Hillary.

Oh, I knew why they were all in black. It was all over twitter and boy were most of them pissed off at the hypocrisy. Seth Meyers was still not funny and was quite cringe worthy. Especially when he said the next two announcers hopefully would not be men...OR white. Pahlease. Imagine if he said "please don't be black men". :cuckoo:
Lefty faggot liberals need to keep up with their disrespect of white people. It worked so well for them in November 2016.

Forum List

Back