Going to be a big door swinging in Washington DC

In fairness, it was not easy to find the info that debunked this BS. Even a search of "obama grants grace period to bush ambassadors" yields this "unprecedented Trump move" fake news story for 2 pages. What gives? F'ing fake news MSM.
Lol, dont forget the bullshit prioritization the search engines are all giving now to putting DNC talking points at the top of the returns.

In fairness, it was not easy to find the info that debunked this BS. Even a search of "obama grants grace period to bush ambassadors" yields this "unprecedented Trump move" fake news story for 2 pages. What gives? F'ing fake news MSM.
I agree. Pages and pages of fake news!
Damned Russians!

And dont forget the Damned Amish too while we are at it....just cuz!

It's Putin's fault, it's all the Russians!

jmcesfhmnmsx.jpg

Ok everyone. Point taken. Maybe NYT took this out of proportion.
That is a classy move Coyote. Don't see that often on the interwebs.

Nor do you often see someone make such a fool of himself. I think you expect that from some ordinary poster, but this is the chief Moderator with obvious Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Hurts the board...makes Sane people feel like they aren't going to be treated fairly when they post.

So we should keep someone in that country in a diplomatic post for the children?

Do you even fathom how stupid that sounds?

Did the military allow my kids to stay in school or did I have to move mid-year?

My oldest daughter attended about 7 different school before she hit middle school and I left the military.

If it's so stupid, why was it done for decades? Why are we paying the millions for the secret service to keep Melania and Barron in Trump Tower so HE can finish out his school year?

You don't think those Secret Service agents would not be assigned similar duties in Washington or wherever the President happens to be?

Most bring their families to the White House.

Most what?

Most presidents.

Really? That is why President Bush's daughter Jenna stayed behind in Texas to attend college, while her sister Barbara attended Yale?

If it's so stupid, why was it done for decades? Why are we paying the millions for the secret service to keep Melania and Barron in Trump Tower so HE can finish out his school year?

You don't think those Secret Service agents would not be assigned similar duties in Washington or wherever the President happens to be?

Most what?

Most presidents.

Really? That is why President Bush's daughter Jenna stayed behind in Texas to attend college, while her sister Barbara attended Yale?

They were grown then.

How many presidents did not move their families (spouse and minor children) in to the White House with them?

Emptying all these embassies at once it a great means of destabilization.

Is he going to have ambassadors ready to move in immediately?

No. He isn't.

That is a very big problem.

Think of the Mideast, Africa, South America and 3rd world Asia. Lots of problem areas. His million-dollar donors won't want to work there.
Sorry, but the sooner Obama's influence is eradicated the better.
Obama's foreign policies have turned us into a laughingstock all over the world.
Good riddance.

Last edited:
No one in their right mind would leave obama loyalists on the job any longer than absolutely required. They would all lay whatever bombs they could then run to the nearest media and whine.

Obama's last paycheck should be held in case he fucks up the whitehouse like the Clintons did

As they left the White House, the Clintons Defaced Walls, Stole Furniture and Much Much Worse

In 2001, the Clintons were moving out of the White House to make way for the Bush Administration. Not only did the Clintons steal furniture on their way out of the White House, but they did something far worse. It’s yet another reason why they should not be allowed to step foot in the White House AGAIN!

Nor do you often see someone make such a fool of himself. I think you expect that from some ordinary poster, but this is the chief Moderator with obvious Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Hurts the board...makes Sane people feel like they aren't going to be treated fairly when they post.
Not in this case. I know her from another board. She put up a point and defended it as best she could until it was obvious it wasn't correct and then said so. I have no problem with that. There are plenty of other's that wouldn't do the same in any circumstance. Let it go man. She deserves some kudos for coming around. As a bonus our point won right? No need to be an asshole about it when she conceded. Show a little class back and just accept the concession.

Damned Russians!

And dont forget the Damned Amish too while we are at it....just cuz!

"And dont forget the Damned Amish too while we are at it....just cuz!"

I forgot the Damned Amish :eusa_doh:I was so incensed at this being the Russians again, I forgot the Damned Amish :eusa_doh:

The Amish are just out of control.

45fc01c974c140ef80e3b7e61f82b8bf052f344c6a04a748cf01a0878eec6d3d_1.jpg

Now, I am not known for ass kissing but she is fair when on "duty." Really is.

No one in their right mind would leave obama loyalists on the job any longer than absolutely required. They would all lay whatever bombs they could then run to the nearest media and whine.

Obama's last paycheck should be held in case he fucks up the whitehouse like the Clintons did

As they left the White House, the Clintons Defaced Walls, Stole Furniture and Much Much Worse

In 2001, the Clintons were moving out of the White House to make way for the Bush Administration. Not only did the Clintons steal furniture on their way out of the White House, but they did something far worse. It’s yet another reason why they should not be allowed to step foot in the White House AGAIN!

That's another good example of fake news...

Was the White House Trashing Story Garbage?

Most what?

Most presidents.

They were grown then.

How many presidents did not move their families (spouse and minor children) in to the White House with them?
The difference is most Presidential families are there strictly for the office they are seeking. Trumps family members aren't. They have robust career's and interests beyond just being a Presidents first lady or kid. They're running their own business'.

This is why we voted for him. The presidency isn't the end all goal for that family like the Bush's, Clinton's and Obama's.

Not just the NYT, but the MSM and Google. Run a search and see what your MSM is pushing. THAT is why we "rightards" don't believe them. I hope you keep this in mind instead of automatically believing their propaganda in the future. It is pervasive. Journalism is dead. Welcome to the reality of DNC Pravda.

They still had ss.

Most what?

Most presidents.

They were grown then.

I agree.

Now, I am not known for ass kissing but she is fair when on "duty." Really is.

Not just the NYT, but the MSM and Google. Run a search and see what your MSM is pushing. THAT is why we "rightards" don't believe them. I hope you keep this in mind instead of automatically believing their propaganda in the future. It is pervasive. Journalism is dead. Welcome to the reality of DNC Pravda.

I don't agree with your analysis of MSM (and that includes Fox)- I find trustworthyness varies according to the agency and the topics they write about. Broadbrushing them is like broad brushing all liberals as libtards or all conservatives as conservatards. (and, frankly, I get sick of being termed "libtard"). The media is only as good as the readers willingness to apply critical thinking - which I didn't in this OP. Mea Culpa. The NYT article wasn't WRONG in the sense that every statement was factual- it wasn't "fake news" - nothing was made up. But it was presented in such a way as to imply this was something new and unprecedented, and that former administrations had acted differently so it was deliberately being deceptive.

Forum List

Back