God says'"My thoughts and ways are not your thoughts and ways."

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Isaiah 55:8-9
God says'"My thoughts and ways are not your thoughts and ways."====God says=="my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

We are truly living in the last days before the return of the Lord Jesus! The world is in the process of throwing away all forms of discretion, decency, and morality. With 'the world's' approval many are living for their lusts in these last days. Marriage is no longer important as the covenant of marriage is breaking down. Why get married if it is OK just to live together? Men are lusting after women. Women are lusting after men. Men are lusting after men, and women are lusting after women. As a result many people have hurt themselves physically and spiritually as they pursue their immoral lifestyle. Good has become evil and evil has become good. This is very true in the area of sexual morality.
AIDS is truly one of the last days plagues upon the earth. It would never have reached its present level of widespread infections if it had not been for all the immoral fornicators who reject God's laws and morals.

Sad to say but hell is the only right place for some,they love evil,they love their pet sins and will never confess and repent,there can be no such people in heaven or on the re-newed earth for eternity as they would ruin it all over again,thus eternal hell is the only place for them. and you???===We are truly living in the last days before the return of the Lord Jesus! The world is in the process of throwing away all forms of discretion, decency, and morality. With 'the world's' approval many are living for their lusts in these last days. Marriage is no longer important as the covenant of marriage is breaking down. Why get married if it is OK just to live together? Men are lusting after women. Women are lusting after men. Men are lusting after men, and women are lusting after women. As a result many people have hurt themselves physically and spiritually as they pursue their immoral lifestyle. Good has become evil and evil has become good. This is very true in the area of sexual morality.
AIDS is truly one of the last days plagues upon the earth. It would never have reached its present level of widespread infections if it had not been for all the immoral fornicators who reject God's laws and morals.

God says===The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. and the only right place for those that will not confess their sins and repent is eternal hell!!! and you???

What life could be better????????????THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.==103 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. psalm 103:1-5

God says'"My thoughts and ways are not your thoughts and ways."====God says=="my thoughts are not your thoughts,
declares the Lord.

Very nice.
Now that you've dropped some phrases from the Jewish Scriptures, can you please explain your source that's sending billions, of not trillions, of people to Hell.
Simply cause that stuff is NOT in the Jewish Scriptures.

declares the Lord.

Very nice.
Now that you've dropped some phrases from the Jewish Scriptures, can you please explain your source that's sending billions, of not trillions, of people to Hell.

The wages of sin is death and hell BUT!!!! BUT!!!!=== 16 “ God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.” JOHN 3:16-21

We are truly living in the last days before the return of the Lord Jesus! The world is in the process of throwing away all forms of discretion, decency, and morality. With 'the world's' approval many are living for their lusts in these last days. Marriage is no longer important as the covenant of marriage is breaking down. Why get married if it is OK just to live together? Men are lusting after women. Women are lusting after men. Men are lusting after men, and women are lusting after women. As a result many people have hurt themselves physically and spiritually as they pursue their immoral lifestyle. Good has become evil and evil has become good. This is very true in the area of sexual morality.
I've been hearing that all my life and that's a pretty long time. Christian clerics, including Pope Sylvester II predicted the end of days in 1000 AD. Religious nuts have been predicting the end on a regular basis for thousands of years and the world is still here.

People are no more immoral today than they were two hundred or two thousand years ago because the definition of morality changes over the years. Two people of the same sex legally committing themselves to each other today is certainly not as immoral as whites enslaving blacks and slaughtering native Americans 200 years ago which was commonly accepted by many Christian churches across the county.

Last edited:
we are truly living in the last days before the return of the lord jesus! The world is in the process of throwing away all forms of discretion, decency, and morality. With 'the world's' approval many are living for their lusts in these last days. Marriage is no longer important as the covenant of marriage is breaking down. Why get married if it is ok just to live together? Men are lusting after women. Women are lusting after men. Men are lusting after men, and women are lusting after women. As a result many people have hurt themselves physically and spiritually as they pursue their immoral lifestyle. Good has become evil and evil has become good. This is very true in the area of sexual morality.
Aids is truly one of the last days plagues upon the earth. It would never have reached its present level of widespread infections if it had not been for all the immoral fornicators who reject god's laws and morals.
i've been hearing that all my life and that's a pretty long time. Christian clerics, including pope sylvester ii predicted the end of days in 1000 ad. Religious nuts have been predicting the end on a regular basis for thousands of years and the world is still here.

People are no more immoral today than they were two hundred or two thousand years ago because the definition of morality changes over the years. Two people of the same sex legally committing themselves to each other today is certainly not as immoral as whites enslaving blacks and slaughtering native americans 200 years ago which was commonly accepted by many christian churches across the county.

sick sexual perversion was,is and always will be an abomination!!!!

I've been hearing that all my life and that's a pretty long time. Christian clerics, including Pope Sylvester II predicted the end of days in 1000 AD. Religious nuts have been predicting the end on a regular basis for thousands of years and the world is still here.

People are no more immoral today than they were two hundred or two thousand years ago because the definition of morality changes over the years. Two people of the same sex legally committing themselves to each other today is certainly not as immoral as whites enslaving blacks and slaughtering native Americans 200 years ago which was commonly accepted by Christian churches across the county.

Franco-Indian alliance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[MENTION=22983]Flopper[/MENTION]

The French sold the American Indians muskets and gunpowder.

Make sure you tell these stories to your children about Indians:

Thomas Goodrich, "A Fate Worse than Death" | Counter-Currents Publishing

"'The Merciless Indian Savages'", by Steven Schwamenfeld, American Renaissance, March 1998, pp. 5-7

Scalp Dance: Indian Warfare on the High Plains, 1865-1879 - Thomas Goodrich - Google Books

Dog Soldier Justice: The Ordeal of Susanna Alderdice in the Kansas Indian War - Google Books

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiQ7X9jgXog]Lakota Sioux Massacre of Pawnee Indians - YouTube[/ame]

Indian massacre of 1622 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have another story to research but it seems to be the victim of political correctness and retold by the Indians who lost.

Disclosure: I am part Native American Indian.

How can a God be full of love and still send people to hell? My answer is this, God laid out everything on the table. He said if you accept me as your Lord and Savior and love me then you are set free. His plan was not to ‘send you to hell’ rather his plan was that you would share eternity with Him. God does not ‘send’ us to hell, rather, he gives us the option to choose.

Okay, you say, maybe God lets you choose. But he still allows it. Which leads me back to this question. Can God be loving and still allow people to go to hell? Well to that question I would then have to answer, yes. You see God is love and remember he acts in ways that seem unloving to us, but by his standards they are not. Remember too that God has many characteristics and He is not only known for sharing his love and mercy, but he is also known for frequently pouring out his wrath towards sin. So my final question to you then is this, are you willing to accept that? God does what is just, right and loving, can you trust Him on this?
Screams Of The Damned In Hell Recorded by Geologists & A Man Who Died, Went To Hell, & Lived to Talk About It... | Religion

How can a God be full of love and still send people to hell? My answer is this, God laid out everything on the table. He said if you accept me as your Lord and Savior and love me then you are set free. His plan was not to ‘send you to hell’ rather his plan was that you would share eternity with Him. God does not ‘send’ us to hell, rather, he gives us the option to choose.

Okay, you say, maybe God lets you choose. But he still allows it. Which leads me back to this question. Can God be loving and still allow people to go to hell? Well to that question I would then have to answer, yes. You see God is love and remember he acts in ways that seem unloving to us, but by his standards they are not. Remember too that God has many characteristics and He is not only known for sharing his love and mercy, but he is also known for frequently pouring out his wrath towards sin. So my final question to you then is this, are you willing to accept that? God does what is just, right and loving, can you trust Him on this?

http://beforeitsnews.com/religion/2014/02/real-sounds-from-hell

declares the Lord.

Very nice.

The wages of sin is death and hell BUT!!!! BUT!!!!=== 16 “ God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.” JOHN 3:16-21

I prefer John Lennon.

Very nice.

I prefer John Lennon. OH!!! Really??? inho he is in hell today!!!and you wish to join him?? your choice!

we are truly living in the last days before the return of the lord jesus! The world is in the process of throwing away all forms of discretion, decency, and morality. With 'the world's' approval many are living for their lusts in these last days. Marriage is no longer important as the covenant of marriage is breaking down. Why get married if it is ok just to live together? Men are lusting after women. Women are lusting after men. Men are lusting after men, and women are lusting after women. As a result many people have hurt themselves physically and spiritually as they pursue their immoral lifestyle. Good has become evil and evil has become good. This is very true in the area of sexual morality.
Aids is truly one of the last days plagues upon the earth. It would never have reached its present level of widespread infections if it had not been for all the immoral fornicators who reject god's laws and morals.
i've been hearing that all my life and that's a pretty long time. Christian clerics, including pope sylvester ii predicted the end of days in 1000 ad. Religious nuts have been predicting the end on a regular basis for thousands of years and the world is still here.

People are no more immoral today than they were two hundred or two thousand years ago because the definition of morality changes over the years. Two people of the same sex legally committing themselves to each other today is certainly not as immoral as whites enslaving blacks and slaughtering native americans 200 years ago which was commonly accepted by many christian churches across the county.

Nope, as times change so does morality.

In Europe, oral sexual was consider sexual perversion in the 18th century. Masturbation has considered a mortal sin.

Homosexuality has been widely accepted among various cultures in Africa for centuries. Same-sex relations in ancient Greece between adult men and and adolescent boys was never considered immoral.

Torture in Medieval Ages was not just moral but used commonly by both church and government. The murder of infidels, Jews, Muslims, and pagans was not only moral but was blessed by the church. The irradiation of native Americans in the 19th century was part of our manifest destiny. Today, it's called genocide.

Morality is constantly changing.

Nope, as times change so does morality.

In Europe, oral sexual was consider sexual perversion in the 18th century. Masturbation has considered a mortal sin.

Homosexuality has been widely accepted among various cultures in Africa for centuries. Same-sex relations in ancient Greece between adult men and and adolescent boys was never considered immoral.

Torture in Medieval Ages was not just moral but used commonly by both church and government. The murder of infidels, Jews, Muslims, and pagans was not only moral but was blessed by the church. The irradiation of native Americans in the 19th century was part of our manifest destiny. Today, it's called genocide.

Morality is constantly changing.

Yes! Man's "morality" changes all the time but God changes not,sick sexual perversion was an abomination thousands of years ago,today and for all eternity!!! WISE UP!!!

Forum List

Back