THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.==103 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. psalm 103:1-5

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD..........

Unless you were born female.

In which case some compassionate Christians will hunt you down and crucify you.

Why post lies?? Why allow satan to use you as his tool and fool???? Count the cost!

You really need to come up with some new material. No down side to living life as a son of the almighty triune mangod, the prince of pretense?

right.

As long as you consider wasting your life in the confusion of believing in things that never happened, perverse interpretations about what is actually taking place and irrational expectations for things that will never occur , while making an international spectacle of yourself, even ridiculed and despised by other Christians, waiting with deranged anticipation to be taken up into the sky ANY MINUTE not to be a downside.

May I bring you some clothing, your majesty?

Last edited:
Unless you were born female.

In which case some compassionate Christians will hunt you down and crucify you.

Why post lies?? Why allow satan to use you as his tool and fool???? Count the cost!

You really need to come up with some new material. No down side to living life as a son of the almighty triune mangod, the prince of pretense?

right.

As long as you consider wasting your life in the confusion of believing in things that never happened, perverse interpretations about what is actually taking place and irrational expectations for things that will never occur , while making an international spectacle of yourself, even ridiculed and despised by other Christians, waiting with deranged anticipation to be taken up into the sky ANY MINUTE not to be a downside.

May I bring you some clothing, your majesty?

yes!!! I love God and God love me as a son,what more could I want? God has blessed me with a happy life,great family,health and wealth,forgivness,love,blessings and protection.!!! PTL. and you??

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE TO LIVING YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD.==103 Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. psalm 103:1-5

You know, for the God of free will and mercy, God places a lot of random, unnecessary restrictions on believers.
No downside? What about freedom?

there is no downside to living your life as a son of god.==103 bless the lord, o my soul,
and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
bless the lord, o my soul,
and forget none of his benefits;
who pardons all your iniquities,
who heals all your diseases;
who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
who satisfies your years with good things,
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle. Psalm 103:1-5

you know, for the god of free will and mercy, god places a lot of random, unnecessary restrictions on believers.
No downside? What about freedom?

mankind is free!!! You can chose good or evil,right or wrong,to live in light or darkness,to accept god's love or reject it. All your choice!

if we all abided by the 10 commandments, everything would be peachy-swell and we'd have no need for religion, churches, or gismys.

but you cannot keep the ten commandments,we are all sinners in need of jesus as our lord and savior,if we could keep the 10 commandments we could save ourselfs then there would have been no need for jesus to die on that roman cross.

if we all abided by the 10 commandments, everything would be peachy-swell and we'd have no need for religion, churches, or gismys.

but you cannot keep the ten commandments,we are all sinners in need of jesus as our lord and savior,if we could keep the 10 commandments we could save ourselfs then there would have been no need for jesus to die on that roman cross.

If Jesus saves... well, He'd better save himself:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbfmYLFTpsY]Jethro Tull - Hymn 43 (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

If Jesus saves... well, He'd better save himself:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbfmYLFTpsY]Jethro Tull - Hymn 43 (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

No worries about Jesus, Jesus returns as King of Kings Lords of Lords leading the armies of heaven and will destroy all evil. and you??

God rests in the cold, still pebble that I hold in the palm of my hand.
God speaks in the strains of Stravinsky.
God is the warmth I feel when I hug someone.

God is NOT ink on pages, or the endless blathering of someone drunk on said Scripture.

Metaphor and allegory. Why I quit worrying and learned to hate religion.

forget about "religion"!!! The big question is= Do you know God? Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior and become a son of God with eternal life?

God yes. Jesus no.

Tell me about the Mother of Jesus. She I can identify with.

Mary is the blessed mother of Jesus but still a human like us all!!! I t is Jesus that loves you enough to pay for your sins on that roman cross not Mary!!!

HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

God yes. Jesus no.

Tell me about the Mother of Jesus. She I can identify with.

Mary is the blessed mother of Jesus but still a human like us all!!! I t is Jesus that loves you enough to pay for your sins on that roman cross not Mary!!!

No comment about her stout birthing hips?

I have no love for the human known as Jesus. His mother trumps anything He ever said or did.

How about that Virgin Birth. Ain't that something?

Forum List

Back