God rewards Texas with a World Series win

Amazing how your lying traitor ass just blows from one topic to the next, leaving a blabbering trail of nonsense.
September 2002 report from Major General Glen Shaffer revealed that the Joint Chiefs of Staff's J2 Intelligence Directorate had concluded that the United States' knowledge on different aspects of the Iraqi WMD program ranged from essentially zero to about 75%, and that knowledge was particularly weak on aspects of a possible nuclear weapons program: "Our knowledge of the Iraqi nuclear weapons program is based largely – perhaps 90% – on analysis of imprecise intelligence", they concluded;[clarification needed] "Our assessments rely heavily on analytic assumptions and judgment rather than hard evidence. The evidentiary base is particularly sparse for Iraqi nuclear programs."[26][27]

After failing to gain UN support for an additional UN authorization, the US, together with the UK and small contingents from Australia, Poland, and Denmark, launched an invasion on 20 March 2003

September 2002 report from Major General Glen Shaffer revealed that the Joint Chiefs of Staff's J2 Intelligence Directorate had concluded that the United States' knowledge on different aspects of the Iraqi WMD program ranged from essentially zero to about 75%, and that knowledge was particularly weak on aspects of a possible nuclear weapons program: "Our knowledge of the Iraqi nuclear weapons program is based largely – perhaps 90% – on analysis of imprecise intelligence", they concluded;[clarification needed] "Our assessments rely heavily on analytic assumptions and judgment rather than hard evidence. The evidentiary base is particularly sparse for Iraqi nuclear programs."[26][27]

After failing to gain UN support for an additional UN authorization, the US, together with the UK and small contingents from Australia, Poland, and Denmark, launched an invasion on 20 March 2003
...fed by a constant media stream of half truths which it devours eagerly.

I honestly wish you were not up to bat for Saddam Hussein and got rid of the idea the war was not needed and was a fraud by Bush. It was not a Fraud at all.
Bush did not lie us into war with Saddam Hussein. Saddam lied us into a war with his country.

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.
As for his 2008 comments, Trump said of Bush in an interview with CNN, “He lied. He got us into the war with lies.” Wolf Blitzer, host of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” pushed back, saying Bush administration officials argue that the intelligence they received was wrong — not that they lied. “I don’t believe that,” Trump responded.

I don't believe it either.

I find it funny you swallow this but you think everything else is a conspiracy theory.

No, there were no "credible reports" of "convoys of trucks" exiting Iraq for Syria just like right now there aren't "convoys of trucks" exiting the USA for Canada right now.

We know Bush threw away intel that told him he was wrong and cherry picked bad intel that backed up what he wanted to hear. What he wanted to tell us. He lied us into war and even Trump knows it.

Funny you voted for a stupid man who believes exactly what I believe

And that's a great lie by the way. How can you ever prove this wrong? Saddam got the WMD's out of Iraq before we could find them.

So wait. Please clarify. Did Saddam have WMD's and got rid of them or did he not have WMD's? The official word is he didn't have them. What evidence do you have he had them and got rid of them? You're so fos.

On October 6, 2004, the head of the Iraq Survey Group (ISG), Charles Duelfer, announced to the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee that the group found no evidence that Iraq under Saddam Hussein had produced and stockpiled any weapons of mass destruction since 1991, when UN sanctions were imposed.
I stopped reading with the words 'conspiracy theory.' That is so far over the top that I expected nothing else that you said made sense or was credible either. Do have a pleasant day.

Trump said this not me

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

I just happen to agree. You're stupid for not.

It's crazy. If Trump told you Bush did it and Bush is a deep state globalist rino, then you'd go along. But you still can't admit I'm right. Trump says it and you vote for him. I say it and you argue.

It's like if a white makes fun of a black the same way a black makes fun of a black. The black can get away with it.

I stopped reading with the words 'conspiracy theory.' That is so far over the top that I expected nothing else that you said made sense or was credible either. Do have a pleasant day.

Maybe I should be voting for Trump then.

I find it funny you swallow this but you think everything else is a conspiracy theory.

No, there were no "credible reports" of "convoys of trucks" exiting Iraq for Syria just like right now there aren't "convoys of trucks" exiting the USA for Canada right now.

We know Bush threw away intel that told him he was wrong and cherry picked bad intel that backed up what he wanted to hear. What he wanted to tell us. He lied us into war and even Trump knows it.

Funny you voted for a stupid man who believes exactly what I believe

And that's a great lie by the way. How can you ever prove this wrong? Saddam got the WMD's out of Iraq before we could find them.

So wait. Please clarify. Did Saddam have WMD's and got rid of them or did he not have WMD's? The official word is he didn't have them. What evidence do you have he had them and got rid of them? You're so fos.

On October 6, 2004, the head of the Iraq Survey Group (ISG), Charles Duelfer, announced to the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee that the group found no evidence that Iraq under Saddam Hussein had produced and stockpiled any weapons of mass destruction since 1991, when UN sanctions were imposed.
We do not know that about GW Bush concerning Intel vs Saddam Hussein. Bush really played no role other than as president he put experts in charge of learning about Saddam and after they persuaded him, he reported that to our country. But he carried what he told us from other experts.

Frankly when any Democrat agrees with Trump, my antenna pops up for the term Bullshit.

Saddam did not need to have WMD for him to be worth removing. He was a son of a bitch killer of even his own people and others from other nations.

Duelfer was hamstrung by Saddam when Saddam kept postponing his inspection teams work.
Georges Sada an Iraqi General officer told the world how Saddam sent his WMD to Syria shortly ahead of the invasion by the coalition forces that defeated Saddam Hussein.

You might think at this late date the Democrats would quit defending Saddam Hussein. But they still like the dead dictator.

They was Colin Powell. Stop with the BS the war was over the only issue you discuss, WMD. It was not the genuine issue at all.

Be careful. Some may feel that way about us and one day invade our soverign nation. Didn't make us look good to the rest of the world when our mission objectives kept changing.

There's a reason not everyone went along with us.

If what you are saying is true, why did so many countries not go along with us?

I don't think Saddam was that dangerous. He kept his people in line too. And excuse me but you can't be a Republican and defending this can you? Right now the Republicans seem like the kind of party who doesn't want to get involved. Thinks it's none of our business. So why was it George Bush's responsibility to take Saddam out? Was it for his daddy? Many think it was.

Did you know "they" planned the Iraq invasion before they stole the 2000 election?

Chaney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz were planning the Iraq invasion in 1997
Be careful. Some may feel that way about us and one day invade our soverign nation. Didn't make us look good to the rest of the world when our mission objectives kept changing.

There's a reason not everyone went along with us.

If what you are saying is true, why did so many countries not go along with us?
I am not clear what you mean by "mission objectives kept changing"?????
Also you simply have not read and digested important book discussing the wars with both Afghanistan and Iraq. For that reason you can be forgiven for only having half truths.

Do you also understand that not all of the world agreed with FDR in his war with Germany and Japan and Italy? Does that help you understand.

But our nation did both wars with a coalition of countries that wanted Afghanistan changed and also wanted Iraq changed.

Please do not underestimate the value to the public in Iraq for the freedom they now have which they did not have under Saddam.

As to Afghanistan, Biden decided to let the Taliban take that nation back over.

His own people executed him? That would be like saying after Trump's insurrection, "the USA's own people hung Biden". Yea, the nuts who pulled off the coup.

Yes it was a group of countries. In the UK they all know Tony Blair lied them into war. They'll never go along like that ever again. They trusted us. Just like Hillary trusted Bush's bad intel.

The US government's belief that Iraq was developing weapons of mass destruction (WMDs), was based upon documents which the CIA argued could not be trusted.

The primary rationalization for the Iraq War was articulated by a joint resolution of the United States Congress known as the Iraq Resolution. The US claimed the intent was to "disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction, to end Saddam Hussein's support for terrorism, and to free Iraqi people".[1]

Shortly after the invasion, the Central Intelligence Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency, and other intelligence agencies largely discredited evidence related to Iraqi weapons as well as alleged links to al-Qaeda, and at this point, the Bush and Blair administrations began to shift to secondary rationales for the war, such as the Saddam Hussein government's human rights record and promoting democracy in Iraq.[4][5] Opinion polls showed that people of nearly all countries opposed a war without a UN mandate and that the perception of the United States as a danger to world peace had significantly increased.
You are forgiven for only having a bit of knowledge of those events and perhaps you were persuaded by Democrats. But even you understand Democrats are terrible liars.

For the edification of the rest of the forum, of course Iraqis public had a trial for Saddam and they executed him. America's role was holding him in a jail. But there is no doubt at all that Iraq executed Saddam Hussein. It is only precisely like "using the above failed evidence" that he was executed by others than the Iraqis.

Bush used careful language. As to Saddam Hussein, Bush persistently told us Saddam is a grave and gathering danger. Colin Powell got the idea to head to the CIA and examine all their evidence. After he did, he is who persuaded the UN about his WMD.

But the con job that Saddam never had them is debunked by General Georges Sada an actual insider to the Saddam Government.

Democrats of course want you congratulated for your support of Saddam Hussein and his government.

Lol, I saw them liar.

We do not know that about GW Bush concerning Intel vs Saddam Hussein. Bush really played no role other than as president he put experts in charge of learning about Saddam and after they persuaded him, he reported that to our country. But he carried what he told us from other experts.

Frankly when any Democrat agrees with Trump, my antenna pops up for the term Bullshit.

Saddam did not need to have WMD for him to be worth removing. He was a son of a bitch killer of even his own people and others from other nations.

Duelfer was hamstrung by Saddam when Saddam kept postponing his inspection teams work.
Georges Sada an Iraqi General officer told the world how Saddam sent his WMD to Syria shortly ahead of the invasion by the coalition forces that defeated Saddam Hussein.
So is Kim Jung. Ready to invade? So is Putin. Ready to invade?

You Republicans need to decide are we policing the rest of the world or are we not? Don't cherry pick and say Saddam was top priority because he was not. Trump was right. He lied. No WMD's.

So is Kim Jung. Ready to invade? So is Putin. Ready to invade?

You Republicans need to decide are we policing the rest of the world or are we not? Don't cherry pick and say Saddam was top priority because he was not. Trump was right. He lied. No WMD's.
You Democrats are currently involved in wars with Putin and also Israel. So please, hold the criticism of republicans.

As Bush famously said, and he was correct. Saddam Hussein is a grave and gathering danger.

Thankfully it was actually Iraqis that killed Saddam Hussein and not Bush.

You Democrats are currently involved in wars with Putin and also Israel. So please, hold the criticism of republicans.

As Bush famously said, and he was correct. Saddam Hussein is a grave and gathering danger.

Thankfully it was actually Iraqis that killed Saddam Hussein and not Bush.
Was is Sunni's or Shiites? Do you know the difference?

It was a HUGE mistake. Saddam was a Sunni. Iran is Shiite. So we basically turned over Iraq to the Iranians. We did them a favor. They hated Saddam and Saddam was a thorn in their side.

We wish Saddam was still around.

Was is Sunni's or Shiites? Do you know the difference?

It was a HUGE mistake. Saddam was a Sunni. Iran is Shiite. So we basically turned over Iraq to the Iranians. We did them a favor. They hated Saddam and Saddam was a thorn in their side.

We wish Saddam was still around.
I indeed know the difference. I must learn from you why you worship Saddam Hussein?

I indeed know the difference. I must learn from you why you worship Saddam Hussein?
If you truly knew you wouldn't be saying the nonsense you are saying. Republican spin. Propoganda

Iraq became the Arab world's first Shiite-led government in centuries. Many of the leading Shiite political figures were Iranian-backed. Some of the country's Sunni figures had ties to al-Qaida.

Iraq devolved into one of the most dangerous and corrupt countries in the world. With an estimated 500,000 killed in war and violence since 2003, few families have been left untouched. Although security has improved immensely, corruption remains entrenched.

"The majority of people before — Sunni and Shiite — did not like the regime," says Jabouri. "But many people, when they compare between the situation under Saddam Hussein and now, find maybe their life under Saddam Hussein was better."

Reminds me of Republicans who want Trump back.

Why are you defending the Iraq war? Are you a deep state globalist rino?

If you truly knew you wouldn't be saying the nonsense you are saying. Republican spin. Propoganda

Iraq became the Arab world's first Shiite-led government in centuries. Many of the leading Shiite political figures were Iranian-backed. Some of the country's Sunni figures had ties to al-Qaida.

Iraq devolved into one of the most dangerous and corrupt countries in the world. With an estimated 500,000 killed in war and violence since 2003, few families have been left untouched. Although security has improved immensely, corruption remains entrenched.

"The majority of people before — Sunni and Shiite — did not like the regime," says Jabouri. "But many people, when they compare between the situation under Saddam Hussein and now, find maybe their life under Saddam Hussein was better."

Reminds me of Republicans who want Trump back.

Why are you defending the Iraq war? Are you a deep state globalist rino?

I told you once and that is final. I truly do understand both the Sunni and the Shiite.
And you did a wonderful job describing the corruption of Saddam Hussein. Thank you so much.

I do not so much as defend the war, as try to report accurate history and let the chips fall where they may.

I told you once and that is final. I truly do understand both the Sunni and the Shiite.
And you did a wonderful job describing the corruption of Saddam Hussein. Thank you so much.

I do not so much as defend the war, as try to report accurate history and let the chips fall where they may.
I understand that you are probably a Republican and you must be experiencing cognitive dissonance because you can't be defending the Iraq war when the deep state globalist rino's so clearly lied us into that war. And no, I'm not going to accept that Saddam was a bad man so I'm glad we invaded. We should have never invaded. And if you think we should, you're full of shit with your fake outrage about Obama's wars or Biden's support of Ukraine.

You have to be experiencing cognitive dissonance. Because deep down you know your boy lied us into that war. But your classic comeback is Hillary voted for it too. Yea, and Bill Clinton signed NAFTA Do you see what you are doing? You never fault Republicans. You never admit they were wrong and/or lied. In this case they were not wrong. We know Bush cherry picked intel. And that's why the poor guy is in hiding. He's a disgrace. So are you for continuing to defend him.

We know how you guys really feel though because we see Trump said exactly what I'm saying and you guys voted for him over Jeb. So, you know I'm right. You know invading IRAQ was a RINO Deep State Globalist move of the highest order.

I understand that you are probably a Republican and you must be experiencing cognitive dissonance because you can't be defending the Iraq war when the deep state globalist rino's so clearly lied us into that war. And no, I'm not going to accept that Saddam was a bad man so I'm glad we invaded. We should have never invaded. And if you think we should, you're full of shit with your fake outrage about Obama's wars or Biden's support of Ukraine.

You have to be experiencing cognitive dissonance. Because deep down you know your boy lied us into that war. But your classic comeback is Hillary voted for it too. Yea, and Bill Clinton signed NAFTA Do you see what you are doing? You never fault Republicans. You never admit they were wrong and/or lied. In this case they were not wrong. We know Bush cherry picked intel. And that's why the poor guy is in hiding. He's a disgrace. So are you for continuing to defend him.

We know how you guys really feel though because we see Trump said exactly what I'm saying and you guys voted for him over Jeb. So, you know I'm right. You know invading IRAQ was a RINO Deep State Globalist move of the highest order.
Notice your diversion tactic to Trump.

I have stuck to facts. I know to you the Sunni and Shiite are not true Islamists, but believe this, both are true Islamists. They do differ in who was to be in charge when Muhammad died.

All he amounted to is an Arab version of Jesus.

I have completely disemboweled all of your claims. I get it that you are hurting deeply. Put some Vaseline on it.

As to your diversion now to Biden and his wars. I simply can't support Putin just as you totally support Saddam Hussein thus you feel compelled to defend that killer.

I do indeed lodge complaints against Biden but not over his support for his war against Putin. I wish that bastard knew how to fight wars and would commit to beating Putin almost immediately. Biden is not able to fight wars. His mind is gone. So his idea is to play hide from Zelensky what he must have to whip Putin and shove him out of Ukraine. Keep in mind Biden was part of the reason why Crimea was lost to Russia, hopefully not for too long. Biden should have rushed the fleet of tanks stored in Poland by Trump and shut that corrupt bastard down. He should have caused Putin to fear losing. But he dicked off and kept telling Zelensky no to airplanes and tanks and dribbling in his help. Biden is a dick trying to lose a war to Putin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back