God rewards Texas with a World Series win

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Good grief you voted for a man who said the same thing I did. And you want to vote for him again. I guess it's the way he says it that you like huh?

Are you so dense you think GWB (who your people have labeled dumb as an ape) went over to IRAQ and found Weapons of mass destruction? Intelligence or Military reports find that stuff I would ASSume. They ALL voted on it......The DemonKKKrats were all for it. Why do you waste so much board time on nonsense. You may be the first ever to go into IGNORE you dumb OX.

I guess I have to drop out here. I am not up to your level of posting. I don't even know what you are saying? What racists and bigots? Me? us? 99% of Americans? huh? I think I read thru the thread? But I am reading and running as I am supposed to be working here today. //
I've never seen you as a racist or bigot but I've probably only read a small portion of your posts.

What I am saying is that people who are not racists, who are not bigots will treat skin color as no different than hair or eye color. They don't see the other person as fragile or a victim but just another coworker, another friend, another neighbor and treat them like all others. They don't have to be careful of what words they use or what metaphors they use or what kind of snacks they serve.

Those who profit politically or financially from promoting racism aren't about to allow us to treat others as no different from ourselves. They demand that we accommodate the 'victims' with great deference, sensitivity to their fragile nature, understanding of their great disadvantages, etc. etc. etc.

And it is those who profit politically or financially from promoting racism who are the most prevalent and destructive racists and bigots among us.

Are you so dense you think GWB (who your people have labeled dumb as an ape) went over to IRAQ and found Weapons of mass destruction? Intelligence or Military reports find that stuff I would ASSume. They ALL voted on it......The DemonKKKrats were all for it. Why do you waste so much board time on nonsense. You may be the first ever to go into IGNORE you dumb OX.
That will always be your position. No, Bush didn't do anything. Chaney did. The globalist RINOS. Deep staters. Wake up fool.

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Good grief you voted for a man who said the same thing I did. And you want to vote for him again. I guess it's the way he says it that you like huh?
Are you familiar with who General Georges Sada is and his book detailing how Saddam just ahead of the invasion forces of the Coalition, moved his WMD into Syria?

Trump may not know of the book.

I want to express my opinion now. Saddam was not executed for having WMD. He was executed for his wars he executed in that area of the Middle East. He was a danger as had been Hitler, Mussolini and Tojo. Snakes have to be terminated sooner than later when they are very dangerous to any population.

That will always be your position. No, Bush didn't do anything. Chaney did. The globalist RINOS. Deep staters. Wake up fool.
I bet Leftwinger can spell Cheney.

Bush definitely ordered the invasion of Iraq after receiving CIA confirmation of WMD and congressional approval to do so. It wasn't Cheney. It wasn't the flying spaghetti monster. Bush 41 gave the order.

Based on credible reports of convoys of trucks exiting Iraq and going to Syria in the days prior to the launch of Desert Storm, we may never know whether Saddam actually did have significant WMD. Evidence of its prior existence was found but no actual WMD in sufficient quantities to justify an invasion was found.

Trump was right however that the invasion of Iraq was not justified and a bad call. Had Iraq attacked us first it might have been different. But our pre-emptive strike resulted in massive loss of American blood and treasure and, other than removal of Hussein who was a really bad dude, accomplished little that can be said to have been good for either the Iraqis or America.

Last edited:
There are two important books that debunk your claims and those made by Leftwinger.

Why those two? Because both came from actual insiders. Those who decided in fact. Those who planned both the Bush wars. Bush really turned this all over to genuine experts.

"American Soldier" by General Tommy Franks and also "A General Speaks out" by General LtGen Michael DeLong.
Here is the major problem for Americans. They think what they think about two wars only based on what the press told them. But the actual truth is in the books by the actual planners, fighters who are magnificent experts. I believe the experts and not the media pundits.

Are you familiar with who General Georges Sada is and his book detailing how Saddam just ahead of the invasion forces of the Coalition, moved his WMD into Syria?

Trump may not know of the book.

I want to express my opinion now. Saddam was not executed for having WMD. He was executed for his wars he executed in that area of the Middle East. He was a danger as had been Hitler, Mussolini and Tojo. Snakes have to be terminated sooner than later when they are very dangerous to any population.
Be careful. Some may feel that way about us and one day invade our soverign nation. Didn't make us look good to the rest of the world when our mission objectives kept changing.

There's a reason not everyone went along with us.

If what you are saying is true, why did so many countries not go along with us?

I don't think Saddam was that dangerous. He kept his people in line too. And excuse me but you can't be a Republican and defending this can you? Right now the Republicans seem like the kind of party who doesn't want to get involved. Thinks it's none of our business. So why was it George Bush's responsibility to take Saddam out? Was it for his daddy? Many think it was.

Did you know "they" planned the Iraq invasion before they stole the 2000 election?

Chaney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz were planning the Iraq invasion in 1997

There are two important books that debunk your claims and those made by Leftwinger.

Why those two? Because both came from actual insiders. Those who decided in fact. Those who planned both the Bush wars. Bush really turned this all over to genuine experts.

"American Soldier" by General Tommy Franks and also "A General Speaks out" by General LtGen Michael DeLong.
Here is the major problem for Americans. They think what they think about two wars only based on what the press told them. But the actual truth is in the books by the actual planners, fighters who are magnificent experts. I believe the experts and not the media pundits.
You expect me to read a book written by liars about how they didn't lie?

Bush definitely ordered the invasion of Iraq after receiving CIA confirmation of WMD and congressional approval to do so. It wasn't Cheney. It wasn't the flying spaghetti monster. Bush 41 gave the order.

Based on credible reports of convoys of trucks exiting Iraq and going to Syria in the days prior to the launch of Desert Storm, we may never know whether Saddam actually did have significant WMD. Evidence of its prior existence was found but no actual WMD in sufficient quantities to justify an invasion was found.

Trump was right however that the invasion of Iraq was not justified and a bad call. Had Iraq attacked us first it might have been different. But our pre-emptive strike resulted in massive loss of American blood and treasure and, other than removal of Hussein who was a really bad dude, accomplished little that can be said to have been good for either the Iraqis or America.
I agree with all you said except for this bit about Trump. First, though our media would have you think only America invaded Iraq, it was a group of countries. They agreed that as he was going on, Saddam Hussein and not WMD presented a major danger in his part of the world. And he was indeed a major danger. His own people tried him in a court and executed him. And buried him. Trump in this case, if he said that, plainly had not read the experts books on the war in Iraq. Iraq is far better off today than it was under Saddam Hussein.

As you mention, both trucks and cargo airplanes removed the WMD to Syria and this was reported to Americans in his book, Saddam's Secrets by Georges Sada, an Iraqi General officer. WMD though discussed by General Colin Powell was not the actual impetus for removing Saddam Hussein. His fashion of making wars in his area is why he had to be removed.

I agree with all you said except for this bit about Trump. First, though our media would have you think only America invaded Iraq, it was a group of countries. They agreed that as he was going on, Saddam Hussein and not WMD presented a major danger in his part of the world. And he was indeed a major danger. His own people tried him in a court and executed him. And buried him. Trump in this case, if he said that, plainly had not read the experts books on the war in Iraq. Iraq is far better off today than it was under Saddam Hussein.

As you mention, both trucks and cargo airplanes removed the WMD to Syria and this was reported to Americans in his book, Saddam's Secrets by Georges Sada, an Iraqi General officer. WMD though discussed by General Colin Powell was not the actual impetus for removing Saddam Hussein. His fashion of making wars in his area is why he had to be removed.
As has been demonstrated many times, the U.S. could have taken out Saddam without waging war on Iraq. Obama and Trump himself ordered such assassinations without us having to go to war to take out a dangerous individual.

Colin Powell is famously quoted as warning Bush that if we invaded Iraq we would own it. He is not quoted as advising Bush not to do it however. But as he predicted, it would be a very long and very expensive in blood and treasure undertaking. And, as it turned out, accomplished very little of lasting good.

I confess I am unaware that an Iraqi official/authority has confirmed those trucks and planes were taking the WMD out of the country. I'll try to obtain a copy of George Sada's book.

I find it funny you swallow this but you think everything else is a conspiracy theory.

No, there were no "credible reports" of "convoys of trucks" exiting Iraq for Syria just like right now there aren't "convoys of trucks" exiting the USA for Canada right now.

We know Bush threw away intel that told him he was wrong and cherry picked bad intel that backed up what he wanted to hear. What he wanted to tell us. He lied us into war and even Trump knows it.

Funny you voted for a stupid man who believes exactly what I believe

And that's a great lie by the way. How can you ever prove this wrong? Saddam got the WMD's out of Iraq before we could find them.

So wait. Please clarify. Did Saddam have WMD's and got rid of them or did he not have WMD's? The official word is he didn't have them. What evidence do you have he had them and got rid of them? You're so fos.

On October 6, 2004, the head of the Iraq Survey Group (ISG), Charles Duelfer, announced to the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee that the group found no evidence that Iraq under Saddam Hussein had produced and stockpiled any weapons of mass destruction since 1991, when UN sanctions were imposed.

His own people executed him? That would be like saying after Trump's insurrection, "the USA's own people hung Biden". Yea, the nuts who pulled off the coup.

Yes it was a group of countries. In the UK they all know Tony Blair lied them into war. They'll never go along like that ever again. They trusted us. Just like Hillary trusted Bush's bad intel.

The US government's belief that Iraq was developing weapons of mass destruction (WMDs), was based upon documents which the CIA argued could not be trusted.

The primary rationalization for the Iraq War was articulated by a joint resolution of the United States Congress known as the Iraq Resolution. The US claimed the intent was to "disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction, to end Saddam Hussein's support for terrorism, and to free Iraqi people".[1]

Shortly after the invasion, the Central Intelligence Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency, and other intelligence agencies largely discredited evidence related to Iraqi weapons as well as alleged links to al-Qaeda, and at this point, the Bush and Blair administrations began to shift to secondary rationales for the war, such as the Saddam Hussein government's human rights record and promoting democracy in Iraq.[4][5] Opinion polls showed that people of nearly all countries opposed a war without a UN mandate and that the perception of the United States as a danger to world peace had significantly increased.

Yes, you do.

I think at this point the only people in the world who don't know Bush lied us into Iraq are Republicans

UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan described the war as illegal, saying in a September 2004 interview that it was "not in conformity with the Security Council".[8]

Accusations of faulty evidence and alleged shifting rationales became the focal point for critics of the war, who charge that the Bush administration purposely fabricated evidence to justify an invasion that it had long planned to launch

I think at this point the only people in the world who don't know Bush lied us into Iraq are Republicans

UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan described the war as illegal, saying in a September 2004 interview that it was "not in conformity with the Security Council".[8]

Accusations of faulty evidence and alleged shifting rationales became the focal point for critics of the war, who charge that the Bush administration purposely fabricated evidence to justify an invasion that it had long planned to launch
Amazing how your lying traitor ass just blows from one topic to the next, leaving a blabbering trail of nonsense.

Be careful. Some may feel that way about us and one day invade our soverign nation. Didn't make us look good to the rest of the world when our mission objectives kept changing.

There's a reason not everyone went along with us.

If what you are saying is true, why did so many countries not go along with us?

I don't think Saddam was that dangerous. He kept his people in line too. And excuse me but you can't be a Republican and defending this can you? Right now the Republicans seem like the kind of party who doesn't want to get involved. Thinks it's none of our business. So why was it George Bush's responsibility to take Saddam out? Was it for his daddy? Many think it was.

Did you know "they" planned the Iraq invasion before they stole the 2000 election?

Chaney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz were planning the Iraq invasion in 1997
Let me help you understand and at the same point dispel things you accept on blind belief.

America has already suffered wars against this nation. It surely has not ended. Saddam Hussein was not a great man as you hint saying he controlled his people. He slaughtered his own people. If you enjoy that form of control, then I see how you justify having Saddam Hussein in charge there.

First consider the war that Bush commenced first and what he gained there for America.
General Franks actually led the team that created the war in Afghanistan. And frankly it was magnificent how they used Afghanistan's own forces against the Taliban and mostly only used Americans air power. And the Taliban could never defeat our air power.

Contrast Afghanistan with Iraq. In Afghanistan we cleverly paid Afghanis and were the spies for them as well as the enormous air power we enjoy. We could wage war from 20,000 feet effectively. The Taliban were defeated at the time by Afghanis own forces. Nobody should have ever opened the door to the Taliban who were devoted to regaining control of Afghanistan. Biden could easily stopped them had he wanted to.

A coalition waged war against Saddam Hussein and did it very effectively. It resulted in the execution by Iraqis of a former dictator. They hung him. We did not have that task.

A lot of BS has gone on about some secret operation to rid the world of Saddam Hussein. Were Democrats to be believed some secret cabal were the authors yet we really know to give General Tommy Franks planners for the war plans full credit. They and not others took care of Saddam Hussein.

Listen to what Bush kept saying to America. Not the bullshit the Democrats want us to think, but what he really did say.

Let me help you understand and at the same point dispel things you accept on blind belief.

America has already suffered wars against this nation. It surely has not ended. Saddam Hussein was not a great man as you hint saying he controlled his people. He slaughtered his own people. If you enjoy that form of control, then I see how you justify having Saddam Hussein in charge there.

First consider the war that Bush commenced first and what he gained there for America.
General Franks actually led the team that created the war in Afghanistan. And frankly it was magnificent how they used Afghanistan's own forces against the Taliban and mostly only used Americans air power. And the Taliban could never defeat our air power.

Contrast Afghanistan with Iraq. In Afghanistan we cleverly paid Afghanis and were the spies for them as well as the enormous air power we enjoy. We could wage war from 20,000 feet effectively. The Taliban were defeated at the time by Afghanis own forces. Nobody should have ever opened the door to the Taliban who were devoted to regaining control of Afghanistan. Biden could easily stopped them had he wanted to.

A coalition waged war against Saddam Hussein and did it very effectively. It resulted in the execution by Iraqis of a former dictator. They hung him. We did not have that task.

A lot of BS has gone on about some secret operation to rid the world of Saddam Hussein. Were Democrats to be believed some secret cabal were the authors yet we really know to give General Tommy Franks planners for the war plans full credit. They and not others took care of Saddam Hussein.

Listen to what Bush kept saying to America. Not the bullshit the Democrats want us to think, but what he really did say.

If it weren't for evil murdering dictators, lying leftist scum would have no one to look up to.

I honestly wish you were not up to bat for Saddam Hussein and got rid of the idea the war was not needed and was a fraud by Bush. It was not a Fraud at all.
Bush did not lie us into war with Saddam Hussein. Saddam lied us into a war with his country.

Forum List

Back