God Help Us All: Rep Shelia Jackson Lee Recomended For Homeland Security Secretary

FrancoTub would HAPPILY vote for Hammerin' Hank Johnson for President on the basis of his political Party (Democrat) and on the basis of his race (Hank's BLACK, ya know).

And racist pinhead FrancoTub could never accept that others of us, who would steadfastly oppose Hank Johnson, might object to him on the basis of his utter lack of intelligence.

“As Chairwoman, Representative Jackson Lee supported increased airplane cargo inspections and increased security for railroads, issues of great importance to the security of this nation and its citizens,”.

Just Great!
We have never had anything happen at all in either.
Anything but the securing of our boarders, no matter if it doesn't relate to anything.
If she get's elected, and I don't think that she will. I'm praying big time.!!!!!!
But if she does, I'm going to have to buy 4 -175 lb. Dogs.

gotta maintain the Dimwit flying freakshow....
Democrat%20Congresswoman%20Bashes%20Rush%20Limbaugh%20on%20House%20Floor.jpg

she thinks immigration is the "Civil Rights issue" of our time...
6a0167621b7ded970b017c36e0ff14970b-320wi

even considering her tells you what Dimwits really think of 'Homeland Security'....

Obama will appoint her, like with Jon Kerry as Sec. of Defense.. a lot of the older people in this country who lived through the Vietnam war see KERRY as a traitor to the country and to his FELLOW military men and women...Obama appoints him to SPIT in their faces...so he will appoint this nut job who no business running anything but her mouth..He doesn't give TWO SHITS what you people feel about it..

it's a ObamaNation now...

Kerry is sec of defense? He's secretary of state. Anyway, John Kerry wore the uniform of his counrtry and served in combat unlike most other politicians of that era including bush and cheney. Shiela j. Lee went to college and graduated law school. She can't be that dumb. I mean not palin or bush dumb anyway. Myself, I'm for abolishing homeland security.

Last edited:
Obama will appoint her, like with Jon Kerry as Sec. of Defense.. a lot of the older people in this country who lived through the Vietnam war see KERRY as a traitor to the country and to his FELLOW military men and women...Obama appoints him to SPIT in their faces...so he will appoint this nut job who no business running anything but her mouth..He doesn't give TWO SHITS what you people feel about it..

Kerry is sec of defense? He's secretary of state. Anyway, John Kerry wore the uniform of his counrtry and served in combat unlike most other politicians of that era including bush and cheney. Shiela j. Lee went to college and graduated law school. She can't be that dumb. I mean not palin or bush dumb anyway. Myself, I'm for abolishing homeland security.

catch up dear, he had nominated Kerry for that position...but we're glad you got in how anyone Obama appoints is ok with you...oh and you got in a shot at palin and bush...yeeehaa

Isn't this the lady who asked if the Mars rover was going to the site
on Mars where the Astronauts planted the flag.

We are soooo fucked if this happens....

She quite literally the stupidest person to ever hold her position that I can remember. My Yorkie is smarter, and cuter too.

ok...whats her qualifications?.....Napolitano had none....is she better qualified?...

Forum List

Back