God Help Us All: Rep Shelia Jackson Lee Recomended For Homeland Security Secretary

So far we've had the white guy Ridge, the Jew Chertoff, and the Carpet muncher Napolitano. Will probably be some sort of freak with pathological tendencies.

Let's face it.This lady is perfect for a career in government service.
Probably can't cut it in the private sector...
Can't we find her a job in something where she can't do much damage.
Maybe ambassador to Japan or something? .... :eusa_whistle:

Shelia Jackson Lee is the worst idea for DHS Sec. She's as dumb as a rock (my apologies to rocks everywhere) and is nothing but a race-baiting hack (which is probably why she's being recommended. The racial discrimination lawsuits against DHS would skyrocket under her """leadership"!).

The GOP will use this to pound the living daylights out of the Left next year during midterms (they'll add it to the list, below the IRS fiasco and Obamacare) if there is even the slightest hint that oBozo is considering her for the job.

Last edited:
Joking aside, I doubt even Mr. Soetoro would be malicious enough to nominate Sheila for the job.

But, if he were to "go there," the Senate would confirm her ONLY on the day that Guam "tips over."

Well she's not the sharpest knife in anyones drawyer and will fit right in with the rest of the halfwits in Barry's administration..

Wonder how long it will take her to fuck up??

I think Obama can assemble a "dream team". Perhaps Alcee Hastings at Justice, the only federal judge to be impeached and removed in 100 years.
Anthony Weiner at FCC since he knows a thing or two about communications.

It is like The Producers of presidential administgrations.

Joking aside, I doubt even Mr. Soetoro would be malicious enough to nominate Sheila for the job.

But, if he were to "go there," the Senate would confirm her ONLY on the day that Guam "tips over."

Or....the day a Mars Rover sends back pics of where our astronauts landed during their many missions to the red planet.

Queen Race Baiter

Sheila Jackson Lee is probably the only person in Congress who believes United States astronauts planted a flag on Mars.
Sheila Jackson Lee on Wikipedia

“I’m Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee! Who do you think you are?”
Sheila Jackson Lee,

“You don't understand. I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen.”
Sheila Jackson Lee,

“Don't you know who I am? I'm Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. Where is my seafood meal? I know it was ordered.”
Sheila Jackson Lee,

“You stupid motherf*cker.”
Sheila Jackson Lee,

“What? What did you say to me? Who are you, the Congresswoman? You haven’t been elected. You don’t set up meetings with me! I tell you! You know what? You are the most unprofessional person I have ever met in my life.”
Sheila Jackson Lee,

“What am I a prostitute? Am I your prostitute? You can’t prostitute me.”
Sheila Jackson Lee,

Sheila Jackson Lee Thinks Slavery Ended in the 1960s | FrontPage Magazine

Deep Thoughts: Sheila Jackson Lee Quotes Sheila Jackson Lee | Video | TheBlaze.com

Last edited:
Queen Race Baiter

Sheila Jackson Lee is probably the only person in Congress who believes United States astronauts planted a flag on Mars.

Sheila Jackson Lee,

Sheila Jackson Lee,

“Don't you know who I am? I'm Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. Where is my seafood meal? I know it was ordered.”
Sheila Jackson Lee,

Sheila Jackson Lee,

“What? What did you say to me? Who are you, the Congresswoman? You haven’t been elected. You don’t set up meetings with me! I tell you! You know what? You are the most unprofessional person I have ever met in my life.”
Sheila Jackson Lee,

Sheila Jackson Lee,

Deep Thoughts: Sheila Jackson Lee Quotes Sheila Jackson Lee | Video | TheBlaze.com

I remember the "queen" outburst. That she holds any position above dog catcher is amazing.

Queen Race Baiter

Sheila Jackson Lee,

Sheila Jackson Lee,

Sheila Jackson Lee,

Sheila Jackson Lee,

Sheila Jackson Lee,

Sheila Jackson Lee,

I remember the "queen" outburst. That she holds any position above dog catcher is amazing.

Says a helluva a lot about her "constituency".

News of the future:

Guam tipped over and the old Martian colony rejoiced when President Sheila Jackson Lee took the oath of Office just a short while after her running mate, now Vice President Hank Johnson, took his oath of Office.

The Mall was empty.

Forum List

Back