God hates you

I may have moved some dust around once in awhile but I NEVER imprisoned or slaughtered mass quantities NOR have I heard of anyone else that has !

You "moved around some dust?"

I bet it was in unventillated bags.

:(

bite your tongue---now my mother is the real dust hater----I have to hide it whenever she comes to visit or they don't stand a chance. I actually DEFEND dust but does it ever show it's gratitude ???

I may have moved some dust around once in awhile but I NEVER imprisoned or slaughtered mass quantities NOR have I heard of anyone else that has !

bite your tongue---now my mother is the real dust hater----I have to hide it whenever she comes to visit or they don't stand a chance. I actually DEFEND dust but does it ever show it's gratitude ???

Sure, blame mom for your Obsessive/Compulsion to dust.

TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF!!!

Dust will never accept that is loved by non dust.

Dust will never accept that is loved by non dust.

And why should it?: Constant Persecution; Regulated to being swept under rugs; Accused of causing allegic reactions!!

Homosexuals, non-christians, atheists, fornicators, jews.

What about child molesters, wife beaters, drunk drivers, corporate thieves, gang members, drug dealers, rapists, murders,

You know that list could go on and on. I am just trying to get it straight who is on the list or not.

Homosexuals, non-christians, atheists, fornicators, jews.

What about child molesters, wife beaters, drunk drivers, corporate thieves, gang members, drug dealers, rapists, murders,

You know that list could go on and on. I am just trying to get it straight who is on the list or not.

I wouldn't worry about it---Sky is a Christophobe who is trying to hide in Buddhism. It's not going very well for her at this point.

For most of his life, Nate Phelps, now 51, has been silent. But last year, after a writer figured out who he was when riding in Mr. Phelps’ taxi in Cranbrook, B.C., he went public. Mr. Phelps had moved to Canada to be with a woman he met online after a difficult divorce from his first wife, with whom he has three children and a stepchild.

At conventions in the United States and Canada – he was in Toronto earlier this month to speak at the Centre for Inquiry, a non-profit organization that promotes critical thinking – he has spoken out about his father’s church, comprised mainly of Phelps family members. Many have called it a cult. His father physically abused all 16 of his children and his wife, Marge, who is now 85, he alleges. Two other children have left the family and changed their names.

Once Mr. Phelps had left his father’s control, he would interpret every event as evidence of God’s wrath – something as simple as a speeding ticket would be a sign of his impending damnation, he explains. Even though he understands that homosexuals don’t choose their sexuality, doubt creeps into his mind when he defends them. “It isn’t an intellectual thing. It’s an emotional thing. It’s what was hard-wired into my brain. And it whispers, ‘What if I’m wrong?’ ”

After years of silence, Nate Phelps faces off with his anti-gay father - The Globe and Mail

Does God hate Fred Phelps?

Fred Phelps running around in a buddhists brain--gotta love it.

Even Fred Phelps has buddha nature.

For most of his life, Nate Phelps, now 51, has been silent. But last year, after a writer figured out who he was when riding in Mr. Phelps’ taxi in Cranbrook, B.C., he went public. Mr. Phelps had moved to Canada to be with a woman he met online after a difficult divorce from his first wife, with whom he has three children and a stepchild.

At conventions in the United States and Canada – he was in Toronto earlier this month to speak at the Centre for Inquiry, a non-profit organization that promotes critical thinking – he has spoken out about his father’s church, comprised mainly of Phelps family members. Many have called it a cult. His father physically abused all 16 of his children and his wife, Marge, who is now 85, he alleges. Two other children have left the family and changed their names.

Once Mr. Phelps had left his father’s control, he would interpret every event as evidence of God’s wrath – something as simple as a speeding ticket would be a sign of his impending damnation, he explains. Even though he understands that homosexuals don’t choose their sexuality, doubt creeps into his mind when he defends them. “It isn’t an intellectual thing. It’s an emotional thing. It’s what was hard-wired into my brain. And it whispers, ‘What if I’m wrong?’ ”

After years of silence, Nate Phelps faces off with his anti-gay father - The Globe and Mail

Does God hate Fred Phelps?

Fred Phelps running around in a buddhists brain--gotta love it.

Even Fred Phelps has buddha nature.

learn to embrace him then

And why should it?: Constant Persecution; Regulated to being swept under rugs; Accused of causing allegic reactions!!

nothing ventured --nothing gained

Ok, Colorado Dust will accept the Love of Texas Dust......Odessa? Midland?

YA CALL THAT LOVE????

are you speaking for ALL dust now or only orthodox dust ?
( Odessa, Midland and some panhandle cities are really adopted :eusa_shhh: )

I'm poking fun at the idea that God has a personality subject to human emotions like anger and hate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back