God hates you

Shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, mussels, all these are an abomination before the Lord, just as gays are an abomination. Why stop at protesting gay marriage? Bring all of God's law unto the heathens and the sodomites. We call upon all Christians to join the crusade against Long John Silver's and Red Lobster.
God Hates Shrimp

aren't you straying a bit from your buddha nature ?

I've got tons at my place---take all you want

Actually, I was thinking of taking several hundred local, Colorado, specs of dust, dividing them into 12 "tribes" and imparting them with a superiority complex over Texas dust that would cause them to be Universally Hated.

shit-----you have rich dust, don't you ?

You don't find Gold Dust in Texas.

I'm also promoting my dust as that which is controlling the Media, Banking, and Film industries.:tongue:

Soon, everyone will HATE MY DUST!!!:cool:

Make sure they invent Dust Bagels with a bit of smear.

Actually, I was thinking of taking several hundred local, Colorado, specs of dust, dividing them into 12 "tribes" and imparting them with a superiority complex over Texas dust that would cause them to be Universally Hated.

shit-----you have rich dust, don't you ?

You don't find Gold Dust in Texas.

I'm also promoting my dust as that which is controlling the Media, Banking, and Film industries.:tongue:

Soon, everyone will HATE MY DUST!!!:cool:

bah-----you don't have a thing to make us pity your dust tho.

God definitely hates those fake cakey-bready bagels from the grocery store.

Here is a map of the world. Click on a country to find out why God hates it.

"And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God." Revelation 19:15.
God Hates The World

Last edited:
Here is a map of the world. Click on a country to find out why God hates it.

"And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God." Revelation 19:15.
God Hates The World

Bulgaria and Iceland get a pass, but god condemns the Swedish Bikini Team? :cuckoo:

That seems unfair

For most of his life, Nate Phelps, now 51, has been silent. But last year, after a writer figured out who he was when riding in Mr. Phelps’ taxi in Cranbrook, B.C., he went public. Mr. Phelps had moved to Canada to be with a woman he met online after a difficult divorce from his first wife, with whom he has three children and a stepchild.

At conventions in the United States and Canada – he was in Toronto earlier this month to speak at the Centre for Inquiry, a non-profit organization that promotes critical thinking – he has spoken out about his father’s church, comprised mainly of Phelps family members. Many have called it a cult. His father physically abused all 16 of his children and his wife, Marge, who is now 85, he alleges. Two other children have left the family and changed their names.

Once Mr. Phelps had left his father’s control, he would interpret every event as evidence of God’s wrath – something as simple as a speeding ticket would be a sign of his impending damnation, he explains. Even though he understands that homosexuals don’t choose their sexuality, doubt creeps into his mind when he defends them. “It isn’t an intellectual thing. It’s an emotional thing. It’s what was hard-wired into my brain. And it whispers, ‘What if I’m wrong?’ ”

After years of silence, Nate Phelps faces off with his anti-gay father - The Globe and Mail

Does God hate Fred Phelps?

Last edited:
For most of his life, Nate Phelps, now 51, has been silent. But last year, after a writer figured out who he was when riding in Mr. Phelps’ taxi in Cranbrook, B.C., he went public. Mr. Phelps had moved to Canada to be with a woman he met online after a difficult divorce from his first wife, with whom he has three children and a stepchild.

At conventions in the United States and Canada – he was in Toronto earlier this month to speak at the Centre for Inquiry, a non-profit organization that promotes critical thinking – he has spoken out about his father’s church, comprised mainly of Phelps family members. Many have called it a cult. His father physically abused all 16 of his children and his wife, Marge, who is now 85, he alleges. Two other children have left the family and changed their names.

Once Mr. Phelps had left his father’s control, he would interpret every event as evidence of God’s wrath – something as simple as a speeding ticket would be a sign of his impending damnation, he explains. Even though he understands that homosexuals don’t choose their sexuality, doubt creeps into his mind when he defends them. “It isn’t an intellectual thing. It’s an emotional thing. It’s what was hard-wired into my brain. And it whispers, ‘What if I’m wrong?’ ”

After years of silence, Nate Phelps faces off with his anti-gay father - The Globe and Mail

Does God hate Fred Phelps?

Fred Phelps running around in a buddhists brain--gotta love it.

Forum List

Back