God hates you

That CO dust will write it's own religious document outlining itself as the only true chosen dust of God and will be taking over.

It is already talking of banning vacuum cleaners as antidustitic.

That CO dust will write it's own religious document outlining itself as the only true chosen dust of God and will be taking over.

It is already talking of banning vacuum cleaners as antidustitic.

I understand the Vacuum cleaners were invented in Germany.

His dust will need to move into Dust Refugee Camps under Gunny's Bed.

You dust has gone through nothing that warrants it getting a special little place in Texas to turn into an oasis.

Yes, Colorado Dust is Universally Hated, Persecuted, and Reviled.

And, Texas could use a Dust Oasis......

oh ya ? How much dust was eradicated at once ???
I seem to remember it practically taking over the entire midesction of out country once.
Without a sad story your dust ain't squat

You dust has gone through nothing that warrants it getting a special little place in Texas to turn into an oasis.

I seem to remember it practically taking over the entire midesction of out country once.

Colorado dust has a long history of being Hated and Persecuted.

Once Enslaved in Oklahoma it finally escaped across the Red River, into what is now San Marcos, and began to mate with the local tall, blonde, University of SW Texas Co-ed Dust.

Colorado dust has a long history of being Hated and Persecuted.

Once Enslaved in Oklahoma it finally escaped across the Red River, into what is now San Marcos, and began to mate with the local tall, blonde, University of SW Texas Co-ed Dust.

fake dust-------real dust does NOT co-mingle.

Except for the cases in which Reformed Dust comingles with Converted Dust.

well granted----some dust fakes it but real dust wouldnt go anywhere near San Marcos.

The Leggy Goy Dust of San Marcos is pretty damn hard to resist....but, perhaps The Chosen Dust should find a home among Southern California Dust.....Alas.....Our Dust's fate is to wander......

well granted----some dust fakes it but real dust wouldnt go anywhere near San Marcos.

The Leggy Goy Dust of San Marcos is pretty damn hard to resist....but, perhaps The Chosen Dust should find a home among Southern California Dust.....Alas.....Our Dust's fate is to wander......

If your precious dust can't settle down where god told it too, can't it all hang out in New York ? ( ok florida for the older dust )

If your precious dust can't settle down where god told it too, can't it all hang out in New York ? ( ok florida for the older dust )

Our Colorado Dust must have a HOMELAND, a place to get a decent Kosher Bagel, AND a place to Retire.

Why must you be so Antidustatic? Are you a Vacuum Manufacturer? Or maybe you prefer to use other, horrifying antidust products?

dust_off_groupb.jpg

Dust-O-Cide!!!!!!!!

Our Colorado Dust must have a HOMELAND, a place to get a decent Kosher Bagel, AND a place to Retire.

Why must you be so Antidustatic? Are you a Vacuum Manufacturer? Or maybe you prefer to use other, horrifying antidust products?

dust_off_groupb.jpg

I may have moved some dust around once in awhile but I NEVER imprisoned or slaughtered mass quantities NOR have I heard of anyone else that has !

Forum List

Back