God Can't Use a Mentally Handicapped Saint

God isn't a babysitter. He planned everything and that's our life that we live today. He's just popping in here to see how terribly his children are behaving before he destroys them all.

top-25-star-trek-characters-20090507044439507.jpg
Excuse me, but why does God need a message board?

Everything in this world is a deception except for God who uses his chosen people to speak for him. This forum is only a deception to keep some of his people busy.

Ummmm.......you DO realize that God's Chosen People are the Jews, right? Not so much because of them per se (read the book of Judges sometime), but because of their ancestor Abraham, and his noticing the One True God (HaShem).

Are you Jewish? Because God's Chosen are generally Jewish. But, they can also be Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist, and, in some rare cases nowadays, Christian. How can you tell the Chosen? Simple actually.......what they say makes sense and can be explained to a 3 year old. Wanna know why Yeshua loved to be around children? Because they were closer to God than adults, as well as were willing to learn what He had to teach them.

Einstein once said, "genius isn't being able to understand the Theory of Relativity, it's in being able to understand it, and explain it to a 3 year old".

So.........if you can't explain, you can't speak for God, because He DOES speak to us in His own way, according to our ability to understand.

Apparently, you got short changed in the understanding department.

top-25-star-trek-characters-20090507044439507.jpg
Excuse me, but why does God need a message board?

Everything in this world is a deception except for God who uses his chosen people to speak for him. This forum is only a deception to keep some of his people busy.

Ummmm.......you DO realize that God's Chosen People are the Jews, right? Not so much because of them per se (read the book of Judges sometime), but because of their ancestor Abraham, and his noticing the One True God (HaShem).

Are you Jewish? Because God's Chosen are generally Jewish. But, they can also be Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist, and, in some rare cases nowadays, Christian. How can you tell the Chosen? Simple actually.......what they say makes sense and can be explained to a 3 year old. Wanna know why Yeshua loved to be around children? Because they were closer to God than adults, as well as were willing to learn what He had to teach them.

Einstein once said, "genius isn't being able to understand the Theory of Relativity, it's in being able to understand it, and explain it to a 3 year old".

So.........if you can't explain, you can't speak for God, because He DOES speak to us in His own way, according to our ability to understand.

The Jews were liars like Christians are. Don't trust any scriptures that were in the hands of the Jews, Romans or Christians. In other words, don't read the Bible at all or you will be deceived of the truth.

By the way, Einstein and Hawking are liars like the pope and Billy Graham. If you get your truth from them, you will have no truth at all.

Last edited:

The Jews were liars like Christians are. Don't trust any scriptures that were in the hands of the Jews, Romans or Christians. In other words, don't read the Bible at all or you will be deceived of the truth.

Please tell us what we should be reading to get the true word of God.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Wheaties boxes.

What do you mean by "you're not following me?"

Listening to God is a better way to put it.

Ah, yes. I agree with that. I find that God speaks to me often, mostly indirectly. I usually don't get the message until just before I need it, sometimes within minutes. I guess He's testing my faith.

Satan is very clever, you know. That's why God used him to deceive all his people.

Thanks in advance.

Read any book except the Bible and you'll be better off. There are more lies in the Bible than any other book and that's why God is the only one who can interpret the scriptures and prophecies. He knows the difference between a lie and the truth.

Ah, yes. I agree with that. I find that God speaks to me often, mostly indirectly. I usually don't get the message until just before I need it, sometimes within minutes. I guess He's testing my faith.

Satan is very clever, you know. That's why God used him to deceive all his people.

Have you ever considered that maybe satan is using YOU?

He can't use him.

He's too busy using me.

Thanks in advance.

Read any book except the Bible and you'll be better off. There are more lies in the Bible than any other book and that's why God is the only one who can interpret the scriptures and prophecies. He knows the difference between a lie and the truth.

So if I read Tom Clancy's "The Hunt For Red October", I'll get the true word of God?

Cool! I've been meaning to read it again.

Thanks!

Listening to God is a better way to put it.

We were created to be deceived. Why would God need to bother with deception?
We will only know what we are created to know.

Thanks in advance.

I hope you read these post when you sober up

Hi Godspeaker:
The people I know who speak on God's behalf are very universal and inclusive.

If you Godspeaker are in the business of "rejecting people"
half of the rejection you get from people is from your own rejection of them.

Even God has to follow God's laws.
That you get the justice you give.

God's love is unconditional, and that is why it is so hard to refuse.
We can fight God but eventually God wins because God loves us more than that.

But if you go around "assuming they don't know God" and judging and rejecting,
you get this same back.

So don't go blaming them for rejection that you started your messages with.
If you are one with God you would know to seek to talk with people
to inspire forgiveness, correction, inclusion and acceptance of God, not rejection!

I agree you are one with God's spirit.
And you are speaking what is God's will that you speak.

But God is trying to teach and show you things as well.
If you reject that, maybe this is a major reason why people reject you.

Don't set yourself up to fail, and them blame other people.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. This is a stupid thread folks.
2. I have read the whole thing, and learned squat.
3. Godspeaker is just pulling everyones legs here.
4. He has no words from God, and has no clue about God.
5. The Bible is the inspired *WORD from God*, this fellow is more than likely some greasy bastard Muslim.
6. And everyone is just poking this dude like a frog in the mud.
7. I love making fun at the poor messiah types too, but really folks, I think this is pathetic.
8. It would be different if he had some words of wisdom to say, but he doesn't say shit worth a damn.
9. Come back when you have some better *Words from God*.
10. Till then we are all in this thing together, so lets don't poke fun at this dude too much guys.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

By the way, Einstein and Hawking are liars like the pope and Billy Graham. If you get your truth from them, you will have no truth at all.

Really? You want to argue with physics? Remember dude........Gravity ALWAYS wins.

By the way........you may wish to check out the Torah sometime. If you truly are God, wanna tell me the gumatria of Your 4 Letter Name?

Forum List

Back