God Can't Use a Mentally Handicapped Saint

You children in this forum need a better babysitter to keep you in line.

I have God watching over me. He's a full time baby sitter. Are you saying he is not doing a good job?

God isn't a babysitter. He planned everything and that's our life that we live today. He's just popping in here to see how terribly his children are behaving before he destroys them all.

I have God watching over me. He's a full time baby sitter. Are you saying he is not doing a good job?

God isn't a babysitter. He planned everything and that's our life that we live today. He's just popping in here to see how terribly his children are behaving before he destroys them all.

If he planned everything, he must have planned for his children to behave this way.

top-25-star-trek-characters-20090507044439507.jpg
Excuse me, but why does God need a message board?

We are following God's script. How else could we behave ?

But none of us knows his will for each of us so you don't have to be concerned about the way you live. Whatever you do is what was planned by him. I have no idea what inspired words God will give me before I start writing. I only write the words as he gives them to me.

You're making up excuses now to distract me but I'm the one with the truth who understands these things. You don't understand how God words but with this one idea, now you think you know something. If you would have stayed quiet and ask more questions, then it's possible you might have been a future saint but now you're headed in the wrong direction like everyone else has done who listened for a moment.

Everything in this world is a deception except for God who uses his chosen people to speak for him. This forum is only a deception to keep some of his people busy.

Everything in this world is a deception except for God who uses his chosen people to speak for him. This forum is only a deception to keep some of his people busy.

Does God know the powerball numbers for tonight?

If he planned everything, he must have planned for his children to behave this way.

That's right. Then he planned for me to call you children who needs a babysitter.

But none of us knows his will for each of us so you don't have to be concerned about the way you live. Whatever you do is what was planned by him. I have no idea what inspired words God will give me before I start writing. I only write the words as he gives them to me.

You're making up excuses now to distract me but I'm the one with the truth who understands these things. You don't understand how God words but with this one idea, now you think you know something. If you would have stayed quiet and ask more questions, then it's possible you might have been a future saint but now you're headed in the wrong direction like everyone else has done who listened for a moment.

I didn't have a choice to stay quiet. God obviously willed me to speak or I wouldn't have spoken.

There's no written words that can give you the truth. You have to be the truth in order to write words inspired by the truth.

Why wouldn't God provide written words of the truth?

If everyone in the world read the same paragraph of written inspired words, you might have just as many ideas of what those words meant to them. If one of them became a sinless saint because God changed their DNA to stop their sin nature, then they would have the knowledge of God, which is the truth, in order for God to interpret that paragraph with the truth. So written words are meaningless unless God interprets them.

Can the Holy Spirit be a guide?

I didn't have a choice to stay quiet. God obviously willed me to speak or I wouldn't have spoken.

That's right. You're going to disobey his laws and commandments because that's what he planned for you to do.

Why wouldn't God provide written words of the truth?

If everyone in the world read the same paragraph of written inspired words, you might have just as many ideas of what those words meant to them. If one of them became a sinless saint because God changed their DNA to stop their sin nature, then they would have the knowledge of God, which is the truth, in order for God to interpret that paragraph with the truth. So written words are meaningless unless God interprets them.

The Holy Spirit is the power of God, which is my created existence. You're not following me so I guess I'm not a guide to you.

That's right. You're going to disobey his laws and commandments because that's what he planned for you to do.

As is everyone on this board and in the whole world. He knew this already. What does he need you for? It's all set in stone. Why preach the gospel to people who are created to not hear it ?

The Holy Spirit is the power of God, which is my created existence. You're not following me so I guess I'm not a guide to you.

If God has planned everything we do in advance, why would we need you to guide us?

You would have no power to change His plans for us.

What do you mean by "you're not following me?"

What do you mean by "you're not following me?"

Listening to God is a better way to put it.

Ah, yes. I agree with that. I find that God speaks to me often, mostly indirectly. I usually don't get the message until just before I need it, sometimes within minutes. I guess He's testing my faith.

Forum List

Back