God = Allah = Abba = father

And throughout the Bible Jesus is referenced as the word. And throughout the bible tyhe word as been mentioned several times as dewlling with humans,

Being a Christian does not make you right. many christian will find themselves in hell.

really?

where?

show me the verses...other than John 1:1 and John 1:14 neither of which mention Jesus.
Mark 12:29
29And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

I Corinthians 14:33 says: "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints."
Doctrines made by men create confusion.
John 20:28
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Not one of those verses refer to Jesus as The Word.

Cmon you said THROUGHOUT THE BIBLE.

Show me the verses THROUGHOUT THE BIBLE that say Jesus is The Word.

Strike one

really?

where?

show me the verses...other than John 1:1 and John 1:14 neither of which mention Jesus.
29And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

I Corinthians 14:33 says: "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints."

Strike one

Are you a Jehovah witness? If not what denomination are you?

Vidi from a non Christian to a Christian

If I was you I would reevaluate my "Christian" teachings. You have been taught wrong.

So funny.

The truth of the Bible can only be found by taking the Bible as a whole. You cannot pick and choose verses that only suit your beliefs. You must find the relationship between them.

I follow a path that demands that and thus, I have chosen to be a Christian

You do not and thus you have chosen to not be a Christian.

And throughout the Bible Jesus is referenced as the word. And throughout the bible tyhe word as been mentioned several times as dewlling with humans,

I have chosen to be a Christian

Being a Christian does not make you right. many christian will find themselves in hell.
Many who thought they were true Christians will find themselves in hell, problem is, if they are in hell then they are not true Christians. As a Christian, the whole Bible is the word of God.

So funny.

The truth of the Bible can only be found by taking the Bible as a whole. You cannot pick and choose verses that only suit your beliefs. You must find the relationship between them.

I follow a path that demands that and thus, I have chosen to be a Christian

You do not and thus you have chosen to not be a Christian.

I have chosen to be a Christian

Many who thought they were true Christians will find themselves in hell, problem is, if they are in hell then they are not true Christians. As a Christian, the whole Bible is the word of God.

True. Those who call themselves true Christians like to pick and choose certain verses in the Bible to show they're right and discard the rest.

Strike one

Irrelevant dodge

Stay on track here. THROUGHOUT THE BIBLE you said...prove it.

strike two

Last edited:

Irrelevant dodge

strike two

You're a Jehovah witness I knew it.

False accusation

That's strike three.

You've had every opportunity to back up your claims, you failed to do so.

You are picking and choosing a single verse and ignoring the MOUNTAIN of Biblical verses that contradict your interpretation. As you have said, in this thread, not once but twice, that you don't like people that do that, you are a hypocrite.

You are full of fail.

True. Those who call themselves true Christians like to pick and choose certain verses in the Bible to show they're right and discard the rest.
The whole Bible is the word of God. Can't get away from that. Problem is people take one verse out of context without reading the versus before or after it, and then use that one verse to TRY and support their own opinions. That is being dishonest.

The whole Bible is the word of God. Can't get away from that. Problem is people take one verse out of context without reading the versus before or after it, and then use that one verse to TRY and support their own opinions. That is being dishonest.

Exactly. Just as you and Big are doing. Only ONE verse in the entire Bible can even be interpreted as The Word is Jesus. And all the others I posted clearly differentiate between God and Son, demonstrating their seperatness.

And yet, you have chosen to cling to one single verse and make claims that it's OTHER people that are ignoring the Bible.

:cuckoo:

I won't even go into the multitude of translation difference Pre and post king James again.

Irrelevant dodge

strike two

False accusation

That's strike three.

You are picking and choosing a single verse and ignoring the MOUNTAIN of Biblical verses that contradict your interpretation. As you have said, in this thread, not once but twice, that you don't like people that do that, you are a hypocrite.

You are full of fail.
I dealt with your cult before. fucking insane people those Jehovah witness's they are so stupid they had to write their own bible with false interpretations

False accusation

That's strike three.

You are full of fail.
I dealt with your cult before. fucking insane people those Jehovah witness's they are so stupid they had to write their own bible with false interpretations

again, FALSE ACCUSATION.

I am not and have never been a Jehovahs Witness.

And you still have not produced a any scriptures backing your claims that Jesus and God are one in the same being

False accusation

That's strike three.

You are full of fail.

again, FALSE ACCUSATION.

I am not and have never been a Jehovahs Witness.

And you still have not produced a any scriptures backing your claims that Jesus and God are one in the same being

You can deny it all you want Jehovahs Witness will lie.

1 John 5:7
King James Version (KJV)
7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Muslims and Christians and Jews all worship the god of Abraham do they not?

Not really.

In reality, Muslims worship Muhammad.

The supposed god of Islam is Al-Ilah of the Mesopotamian Parthenon, The moon god Ilah and his daughters Al-Uzza, Al-Lat and Menat.

The great Idol of Islam, the Phallic Stone and Kabba pre-date Islam. When Muhammad destroyed the idols of the Kabba, he skipped one of them, the Phallic or Black Stone. This was the home of the Djin Ilah, the moon god. Muhammad adopted this Djin as the basis of his religion. The symbol of Islam is the sword, because violence is the very heart of Islam, and the crescent moon, the symbol of Ilah who was now Allah.

To this day, all Muslims bow to the idol of Ilah 5 times a day. The greatest quest of a Muslim is the Haaj, the pilgrimage to the idol in Mecca. Muslims will seek to touch or kiss the idol, and claim it gives them power.

The Hebrews called Ilah Ba'al.

If a Muslim "worships" Jesus he is no longer a Muslim, Jesus is a prophet in the Quran but for a Muslim you have to believe in God and Prophet Muhammed is his messenger, theres not alot of wiggle room on this with Islam.

I think the point is that if a Muslim converts, they will be murdered by other Muslims.

Lo Allah is cruel, vicious and evil.

But there is only one god and they both started out worshipping the god of Abraham.

There are thousands of gods, from Zeus to Quoatzecoatal to Genesha to Ba'al.

They are all very different and have very different followers.

The problem is the people and the religion they built just like Christians as well.
It is HOW they worship god.
And HOW they rationalize their actions with their religion.

Religion is a construct of man not god.

Gods are a construct of man. That alters nothing.

Forum List

Back