GOA to Sue the ATF's Bump Stock Ban

Bump stocks are a silly accessory, and only wannabe military types own them.

I am a stanch supporter of the 2 Amendment and love guns.

But have no problem with them being banned. ... :cool:

YOU CANT BE A 2nd supporter and be OK with any ban,,,its like banning hate speech and being a 1st supporter

I of course hope that GOA is successful in its lawsuit . I do not own a 'bump stock' but I have no problem with their use and people owning and using them .

YOU CANT BE A 2nd supporter and be OK with any ban,,,its like banning hate speech and being a 1st supporter

This all or nothing thing is going to end up with nothing or me owning an atomic weapon.

Let's not be ridiculous.

I can put more lead downfield more accurately than a bumpstock ever could. Biggest waste of ammo, you think liberals would love the accessory that has less chance of killing. But that is because liberals are ignorant about weapons.

This all or nothing thing is going to end up with nothing or me owning an atomic weapon.

Let's not be ridiculous.

as to nuclear weapons I object to the people that currently have access to them,,,ie democrats and republicans

It’s hunting season

Of course you need a bump stock

I can put more lead downfield more accurately than a bumpstock ever could. Biggest waste of ammo, you think liberals would love the accessory that has less chance of killing. But that is because liberals are ignorant about weapons.

I was going to post the girl shooting one but youtube has banned it because it shows how accurate it is,,,and besides the guy in vegas showed they can kill efficiently

Nothing says 'less chance of killing' like the 58 dead and 851 injured.

I've never seen anyone use a bump stock. If I did, I'd be laughing at them.

And yea, I bet it would be hard to place any rounds with accuracy. ... :cool:

GOA raising funds based on this.

Let it up to another moronic money grubbing gun organization to use an obviously needed ban to raise money.

I do a lot of snipe hunting

You just can’t bag a snipe unless you have a bump stock

Forum List

Back