GOA to Sue the ATF's Bump Stock Ban

I
Bump stocks are a silly accessory, and only wannabe military types own them.

I am a stanch supporter of the 2 Amendment and love guns.

But have no problem with them being banned. ... :cool:

YOU CANT BE A 2nd supporter and be OK with any ban,,,its like banning hate speech and being a 1st supporter
Nonsense.

As is the case with the First Amendment, the Second Amendment isn’t ‘unlimited.’

Speech is subject to time, place, and manner restrictions, for example.

Likewise, the Second Amendment is subject to restrictions consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence – the banning of ‘bump stocks’ doesn’t interfere with the right of citizens to possess a firearm pursuant to lawful self-defense.

To support the Second Amendment is to support Second Amendment case law – the Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, including the Second Amendment.

And there’s nothing in that case law which renders the banning of ‘bump stocks’ as un-Constitutional.

I see the commie clayton is in the house....

hey clayton the 2nd amendment isnt about self defense dumbass, try keeping up and get some education

and like I said take your case law and shovel it you commie lover

YOU CANT BE A 2nd supporter and be OK with any ban,,,its like banning hate speech and being a 1st supporter
I understand your point but no stock is needed to bump fire a rifle. I don't like it either but they are useless.

No, you said you support the Second Amendment. But you have no problem with banning bump stocks. So what would you have a problem with being banned. Come on, give us an example. How about bolt action rifles that fire a .50 BMG round that can penetrate four inches of reinforced concrete?
Get a grip fellow. .... :cool:

A bump stock isn't required in order to fire any weapon that I know of, nor will banning it stop anyone from shooting their favorite gun whenever they please.
what if my favorite has a bumpstock???

I understand your point but no stock is needed to bump fire a rifle. I don't like it either but they are useless.

USELESS???

what about las vegas?? not so useless are they,,,,that might be why you commies want them gone

Yeah, but that's just a foot in the door.

You do know the LV shooter had real automatic weapons, correct?

Several of them, and 1 of the ARs barrel melted.

I say don't give them an inch, no ban on anything!

do you have anything to back up that he had full auto???

I havent heard that before

USELESS???

what about las vegas?? not so useless are they,,,,that might be why you commies want them gone
I ain't a commie. I said I understood your point. Perhaps you should calm down. as far as vegas, I'd say you could have hit as many in that dense crowd with or without a bump stock. More accurately too.

This all or nothing thing is going to end up with nothing or me owning an atomic weapon.

Let's not be ridiculous.
It's eventually going to end up with nothing because reasonable people will be forced to go that way by the gun wackos.

USELESS???

I ain't a commie. I said I understood your point. Perhaps you should calm down. as far as vegas, I'd say you could have hit as many in that dense crowd with or without a bump stock. More accurately too.

sorry but you cant be a 2nd supporter and be OK with banning

that makes you a closet commie

I suggest you and your other commie friends learn the original intent of the 2nd before you talk about it

you cant have the very people the 2nd was meant to protect us against deciding what we can and cant have

No, you said you support the Second Amendment. But you have no problem with banning bump stocks. So what would you have a problem with being banned. Come on, give us an example. How about bolt action rifles that fire a .50 BMG round that can penetrate four inches of reinforced concrete?

A bump stock isn't required in order to fire any weapon that I know of, nor will banning it stop anyone from shooting their favorite gun whenever they please.

I’m asking where you draw the line? What would you object to? How about interstate reciprocity for Concealed Weapons Permits? Any objection for people from Wyoming carrying guns in New York City?

USELESS???

sorry but you cant be a 2nd supporter and be OK with banning

that makes you a closet commie

I suggest you and your other commie friends learn the original intent of the 2nd before you talk about it

you cant have the very people the 2nd was meant to protect us against deciding what we can and cant have
I know what it means troll. Also I can't do anything about what the government does. Perhaps you should find some hate site to visit instead of here.

I’m asking where you draw the line? What would you object to? How about interstate reciprocity for Concealed Weapons Permits? Any objection for people from Wyoming carrying guns in New York City?
People from Wyoming aren't stupid enough to go to New York City.

Ok. What do you have a problem with being banned?
No need to muddy the waters.

This thread ain't about me. It's about the bump stock ban. ... :cool:

The Second Amendment covers guns not bump stocks. Reasonable regulation does not violate the Constitution.

Ok. What do you have a problem with being banned?
No need to muddy the waters.

This thread ain't about me. It's about the bump stock ban. ... :cool:

The Second Amendment covers guns not bump stocks. Reasonable regulation does not violate the Constitution.
yes it does,,,

why dont you commies move back to russia or china where you would be happy

why you gotta poop in our post toasties

I say you are cuckoo. There is no reason to own a bump stock.

People from Wyoming aren't stupid enough to go to New York City.

So you approve of the lack of reciprocity for Concealed weapons permits?

Forum List

Back