GOA to Sue the ATF's Bump Stock Ban

Bump stocks are a silly accessory, and only wannabe military types own them.

I am a stanch supporter of the 2 Amendment and love guns.

But have no problem with them being banned. ... :cool:
I can put more lead downfield more accurately than a bumpstock ever could. Biggest waste of ammo, you think liberals would love the accessory that has less chance of killing. But that is because liberals are ignorant about weapons.

I was going to post the girl shooting one but youtube has banned it because it shows how accurate it is,,,and besides the guy in vegas showed they can kill efficiently
20% hit rate isnt efficiently, but you go ahead and think your way.. And by the way, who was the President during this event? FBI had information about it, but once again, it slipped through the crack. Thank you James Comey, make sure to spy on a US citizen but fail to stop a mass shooting....again..

I can put more lead downfield more accurately than a bumpstock ever could. Biggest waste of ammo, you think liberals would love the accessory that has less chance of killing. But that is because liberals are ignorant about weapons.

Yet gun nuts are the ones crying about the ban. Not very smart, are they?

In my opinion, the gun lobby shouldn't fight the bump stock ban.

To do so, will make the pro-gun people look unyielding and foolish, for staunchly defending what is basically an add-on toy accessory .... :cool:

In my opinion, the gun lobby shouldn't fight the bump stock ban.

To do so, will make the pro-gun people look unyielding and foolish, for staunchly defending what is basically a toy. .... :cool:

.I will file your opinion with the rest of them,,, and that toy killed and injured hundreds in las vegas

MEN KILL NOT GUNS!!!

YOU CANT BE A 2nd supporter and be OK with any ban,,,its like banning hate speech and being a 1st supporter

This all or nothing thing is going to end up with nothing or me owning an atomic weapon.

Let's not be ridiculous.

as to nuclear weapons I object to the people that currently have access to them,,,ie democrats and republicans

That makes a good bumper sticker but lets think about it.

There have been more mass shootings this century than accidental atomic explosions or attacks?

The R's and D's are out performing the rest of us.

Wanna let me have that atomic weapon or are you a sane person for some gun control?

Ok. What do you have a problem with being banned?

High Capacity Magazines? Should those be banned? The Las Vegas Shooter had Beta Mags, which are not only high capacity, but exceed the standard issue magazine for the Military. Should Beta Mags and other extreme capacity magazines be next?

I was going to post the girl shooting one but youtube has banned it because it shows how accurate it is,,,and besides the guy in vegas showed they can kill efficiently

The Guy in Vegas was shooting into a discrete area filled with people. Stevie Wonder could have shown amazing accuracy when every bullet is bound to find somebody. It’s why the Military trains people not to group together. If one round missed the intended target, it is bound to hit someone if the group is dense enough, and the outdoor concert was going to be as dense as you could hope for.

The guy in Vegas used “spray and pray” which is just throwing lead in a general direction hoping the rounds hit someone. If he was in fact amazingly accurate, he would have gotten better than nine out of ten of the people shot, were wounded. Most fairly minor.

The Guy in Vegas was shooting into a discrete area filled with people. Stevie Wonder could have shown amazing accuracy when every bullet is bound to find somebody. It’s why the Military trains people not to group together. If one round missed the intended target, it is bound to hit someone if the group is dense enough, and the outdoor concert was going to be as dense as you could hope for.

The guy in Vegas used “spray and pray” which is just throwing lead in a general direction hoping the rounds hit someone. If he was in fact amazingly accurate, he would have gotten better than nine out of ten of the people shot, were wounded. Most fairly minor.
He was shooting fish in a barrel
He was bound to hit something

Pure terror.......why bump stocks need to be banned

Ok. What do you have a problem with being banned?
No need to muddy the waters.

This thread ain't about me. It's about the bump stock ban. ... :cool:

No, you said you support the Second Amendment. But you have no problem with banning bump stocks. So what would you have a problem with being banned. Come on, give us an example. How about bolt action rifles that fire a .50 BMG round that can penetrate four inches of reinforced concrete?

No, you said you support the Second Amendment. But you have no problem with banning bump stocks. So what would you have a problem with being banned. Come on, give us an example. How about bolt action rifles that fire a .50 BMG round that can penetrate four inches of reinforced concrete?
Get a grip fellow. .... :cool:

A bump stock isn't required in order to fire any weapon that I know of, nor will banning it stop anyone from shooting their favorite gun whenever they please.

YOU CANT BE A 2nd supporter and be OK with any ban,,,its like banning hate speech and being a 1st supporter
Nonsense.

As is the case with the First Amendment, the Second Amendment isn’t ‘unlimited.’

Speech is subject to time, place, and manner restrictions, for example.

Likewise, the Second Amendment is subject to restrictions consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence – the banning of ‘bump stocks’ doesn’t interfere with the right of citizens to possess a firearm pursuant to lawful self-defense.

To support the Second Amendment is to support Second Amendment case law – the Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, including the Second Amendment.

And there’s nothing in that case law which renders the banning of ‘bump stocks’ as un-Constitutional.

Slippery slope

Nonsense.

As is the case with the First Amendment, the Second Amendment isn’t ‘unlimited.’

Speech is subject to time, place, and manner restrictions, for example.

Likewise, the Second Amendment is subject to restrictions consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence – the banning of ‘bump stocks’ doesn’t interfere with the right of citizens to possess a firearm pursuant to lawful self-defense.

To support the Second Amendment is to support Second Amendment case law – the Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, including the Second Amendment.

And there’s nothing in that case law which renders the banning of ‘bump stocks’ as un-Constitutional.
Lol
I could not even sell bump stocks until the left-wing asswipes like yourself lit your hair on fire about them... Now I can’t even keep them in stock

Forum List

Back