Go Home Already, Jeb.

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
Why is Jeb chasing South Carolina when he got a measly 4th place in New Hampshire? Someone should give him a lecture about reality.

Jeb has the money and the organization to last to the end

With the mistake prone Republican Clown Car there is nothing preventing the leading candidates from imploding.

Jeb can hang around and see what happens

Then all that campaign money he's spending will make him look foolish. Just wait until donors realize they are giving money for a 4th place candidate.

Then all that campaign money he's spending will make him look foolish. Just wait until donors realize they are giving money for a 4th place candidate.
i think Rubio's star is fading, christie os dropping out, cruz won't play well outside of the south trump is at his ceiling. that leaves the real contest between bush and kasich.

Who would have picked Kasich to emerge two weeks ago?

The Republican field is very volatile. Carson soars/Carson crashes. Rubio soars/Rubio crashes. Have to see how long Trump can maintain his charade

Bush has to play his hand and see what happens

Why is Jeb chasing South Carolina when he got a measly 4th place in New Hampshire? Someone should give him a lecture about reality.

Christie is the one home licking his wounds to decide if he should drop out.

After his tirade against Rubio, he still got less votes than the target of his ire!

I think he took down Rubio, but people didn't like the way he did it, so he went down with him.

I agree somewhat. Say Bush can pull out SC and/or NV, the press would be preaching Bush's revival going into Super Tuesday.

I hate the primary schedule. Make it one fucking day so every state counts. By the time it gets to IL (my state) it is usually just one candidate.

Who would have picked Kasich to emerge two weeks ago?

The Republican field is very volatile. Carson soars/Carson crashes. Rubio soars/Rubio crashes. Have to see how long Trump can maintain his charade

Bush has to play his hand and see what happens

His hand will even get worse for him. Trump has singlehandly pushed him to the kids table.

Christie is the one home licking his wounds to decide if he should drop out.

After his tirade against Rubio, he still got less votes than the target of his ire!

I think he took down Rubio, but people didn't like the way he did it, so he went down with him.
he just failed to get a big enough lift. he didn't drop in the numbers

With the mistake prone Republican Clown Car there is nothing preventing the leading candidates from imploding.

Jeb's main issue is like ability. First, he has the Bush name so people already don't like him before they know him. Second, he is not charismatic like his brother, he comes off as an anal non-caring asshole. Third, he is a fool. The speech "I love my dad. I would kill for him. I would go to jail for. I love him so much." I still laugh when I hear it. He also has the recent, "please clap." Fifth, his mannerism only prove he is an uptight SOB.

Why should someone drop out after two states? Those two states do not represent the country.

They show a lot of significance that he's irrelevant. It shows enough to let guys like Jeb know he's wasting money. Even Cruz is dominating him.

Jeb's main issue is like ability. First, he has the Bush name so people already don't like him before they know him. Second, he is not charismatic like his brother, he comes off as an anal non-caring asshole. Third, he is a fool. The speech "I love my dad. I would kill for him. I would go to jail for. I love him so much." I still laugh when I hear it. He also has the recent, "please clap." Fifth, his mannerism only prove he is an uptight SOB.
I'm so ready to move on with the bush family in politics.

Why should someone drop out after two states? Those two states do not represent the country.

They show a lot of significance that he's irrelevant. It shows enough to let guys like Jeb know he's wasting money. Even Cruz is dominating him.

Yet again, two states out of 50 shows he is irrelevant? Not really. Now after super Tuesday yes I can see that. So if California and New York vote on something you agree it should be applied to ALL the states because those two are representative of all 50 states right? Of course not.

I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm just saying give it till super Tuesday at least. I wouldn't want my candidates picked from just two states.

All I know is that if it comes to Bush or Sanders, I will be voting for Sanders.
As much as I dislike Sanders, Expect for his claim to support workers, I dont think he is outright lying.

Jeb is stiff
Cruz is an asshole
Trump is a demagogue
Rubio is a robot

No Republican really stands out. No need for Jeb to bail out until more of the cards are played

Jeb is stiff
Cruz is an asshole
Trump is a demagogue
Rubio is a robot

No Republican really stands out. No need for Jeb to bail out until more of the cards are played

Trump is a modern day patriot that republicans can embrace through time.

Forum List

Back