Have the Democrats promised Haley a Trump indictment?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
That's the only reason I can think of why she would be walking into a shellacking in her home state. After her "better than expected" (lol) 12 point loss in New Hampshire the RCP averages now have her 30 points behind Trump in South Carolina. But I just heard she is going on a fundraising blitz. WTH? :confused-84:

"promised"?

He's already been indicted.

91 times.

Perhaps you meant to say "convicted"?

If so, nobody can guarantee that, but it's definitely the way most people are betting.

Haley can see and hear just like the rest of us.

Last edited:
That's the only reason I can think of why she would be walking into a shellacking in her home state. After her "better than expected" (lol) 12 point loss in New Hampshire the RCP averages now have her 30 points behind Trump in South Carolina. But I just heard she is going on a fundraising blitz. WTH? :confused-84:

No. She and DeSantis were probably both banking on the fact that Trump's legal issues would have taken him out of the picture by now. She's staying in (at least until SC) because major donors are still backing her. And it's fun to watch. Trump really doesn't like strong women standing up to him (look at how personally he took the E. Jean Carroll civil suit). He thought she was going to fold and bow out after NH. :)

I think Nikki is waiting to see if Trump is convicted or drops out of the race.
She wants to be next in line.
I believe you are correct. I'm willing to bet that republican bigwigs are urging her to stay for just that eventuality.

No. She and DeSantis were probably both banking on the fact that Trump's legal issues would have taken him out of the picture by now. She's staying in (at least until SC) because major donors are still backing her. And it's fun to watch. Trump really doesn't like strong women standing up to him (look at how personally he took the E. Jean Carroll civil suit). He thought she was going to fold and bow out after NH. :)
tRump's health will take him out before the legal issues cause him to voluntarily drop out.

tRump's health will take him out before the legal issues cause him to voluntarily drop out.
He's got at least one foot on a banana peel, and considering his weight, his cholesterol is likely sky high.

Right now, there are only 2 in the race, and if she stays, she may get the nomination by default.

IMO this is why TRUMP needs to announce and run with his VP pick now.

He's got at least one foot on a banana peel, and considering his weight, his cholesterol is likely sky high.

Right now, there are only 2 in the race, and if she stays, she may get the nomination by default.
Exactly

Folks are saying that's why Ron dropped out.

No sane politician would walk into a bloodbath in her home state. And the fact that she is so disliked in her home state might make a logical person ask WHY?

No sane politician would walk into a bloodbath in her home state. And the fact that she is so disliked in her home state might make a logical person ask WHY?
She's standing up to Trump. And yes, she won't win. But she's gonna make Republican voters think twice. And if the donors and Republican bigwigs are backing her, she's gonna stay in.
And that only kneecaps Trump.

She's standing up to Trump. And yes, she won't win. But she's gonna make Republican voters think twice. And if the donors and Republican bigwigs are backing her, she's gonna stay in.
And that only kneecaps Trump.

If Trump drops out, Nikki is next in line for the nomination
If Trump runs and loses…….Nikki runs in 2028 and says, I told you so

Nikki is in a good place

And he can, as soon Haley drops out. Even Trump knows that for the RNC to declare him the nominee now is certain death for his chances come November.

I'm not saying the RNC needs to declare him the nominee or we shouldn't go on with the primaries. There should be nothing to prevent a candidate from announcing who they will pick as VP and for the person to announce they accept.
Also don't know why Haley would be viewed as next in line simply because she's the last to drop out. Is this a RNC rule?

Then your imagination is really lacking.

You know there will be another election WITHOUT the orange pile of shit in 2028, right?

Also don't know why Haley would be viewed as next in line simply because she's the last to drop out. Is this a RNC rule?

If Trump drops out and Nikki is sitting there with the next most delegates, who do you think would get the nomination at the convention?

If Trump drops out and Nikki is sitting there with the next most delegates, who do you think would get the nomination at the convention?

What rule says the person in 2nd gets the nomination? Does Nikki think she's going to be coronated for coming in 2nd place?

Forum List

Back