Go Giants

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Giants defeated Nationals. They are going to meet Cardinals for National League final.

GO GIANTS!

Where are all the Giants' fan?

Bumgarner is pitching tonight. Cards are bringing 4 LH hitters against him tonight.

Giants won 3-0. There was a bit of controversy with Mad Bum regarding possible balk. Other than that it was all Giants.

Giants lost 5-4 today. It was a cliff hanger though. Most of the Giants' run came off Cardinals' mistakes. Giants' problem with its hitters continues. If Giants do not turn it around, we will be in trouble.

One thing I noticed that Fox Sports is very heavily biased against San Francisco. This is not good because commentators should remain neutral.

Also, it was pathetic to see Fox Sports still crying about Mad Bum's balking thing.

I hope Giants will shut them up when Cardinals are here in San Francisco.

Giants won yesterday. The game went to the overtime.

The game (Giants vs Cards) is going on right now. The score is 4-3 in Cards favor.

I think we need to win tonight to settle this.

^ It may not happen. Giants are up. 5-4. I want to see San Francisco win just to shut the Fox Sports commentators up. Their bias against San Francisco is so annoying.

Tony Lindsay is singing God Bless America. What a beautiful rendition. Giants are still up 6-4.

We did not have any home runs but we have been keeping the scores going through base hits. Kind of reminds me turtle vs hare story.

Giants won 6-4 tonight. We have a lead of 3-1 in this series against St Louis. Now, all we gotta do is win one more game and we are all set. :)

Go San Francisco

I was born in SF, but we moved over to Oakland within a year of my birth. A's are my favorite, but Giants are a very close 2nd. It's been special what's been going on with the Giants the last 5 years. I'll be tuning in in 5 minutes.

"Superman wears Hunter Pence underwear."
"Sharks watch Hunter Pence week."
"Hunter Pence never confuses your with you're"
- signs from Giants fans at AT@T Park

Giants defeated Nationals. They are going to meet Cardinals for National League final.

GO GIANTS!
guess what? san francisco and maybe the other two national league teams the padres and the dodgers are the about the only places that want them to win.

the majority of the country 48 out of the 5o states are all pulling for the royals.:biggrin:

GO GIANTS!
guess what? san francisco and maybe the other two national league teams the padres and the dodgers are the about the only places that want them to win.

the majority of the country 48 out of the 5o states are all pulling for the royals.:biggrin:

I am glad we won the world series despite that. :)

I am proud of SF.

Forum List

Back