Dodger's Eliminated!

• Banned
The Royals are the only team left that I can stomach. So god Kansas City!

KC is good, small ball is their game and they played it well v. the A's. The G-Men and the Cards have catchers with great arms, if the pitchers can hold runners close it may 'slow' KC down. But don't dismiss the O's, they had a great year. I'm rooting for an Orange and Black World Series - East Coast v. West Coast.

BTW, anyone who has ever flown into BWI in the fall will never forget the fall colors as one approaches the airport. St.L and KC are flat and colorless and other than those who live in Missouri, who really cares about an all Missouri World Series?

When Kershaw was getting bombed in Game 1, one of the Booth Jocks said very definitely that the signals were being stolen "The batters all know exactly what's coming."

And yet I never saw this mentioned in any written reports on the game. We are supposed to believe that the best pitcher in MLB for the past four years suddenly lost his MoJo. Gave up 8 runs in one inning. I think sign stealing and bad (B&S) umpiring are things that the commentators and writers are forbidden to talk about.

A pox on the lot of them, mainly the Dodgers catcher, for not realizing what was happening.

damn was hoping for an all blue match up with LA and KC squaring off.next best thing i can hope for now is the giants to get there californai being my favorite state and everything and since i hate the cardinals.

KC is good, small ball is their game and they played it well v. the A's. The G-Men and the Cards have catchers with great arms, if the pitchers can hold runners close it may 'slow' KC down. But don't dismiss the O's, they had a great year. I'm rooting for an Orange and Black World Series - East Coast v. West Coast.

BTW, anyone who has ever flown into BWI in the fall will never forget the fall colors as one approaches the airport. St.L and KC are flat and colorless and other than those who live in Missouri, who really cares about an all Missouri World Series?
you may not care but its a strong possiblity it might happen AGAIN.

Huh? What may happen again???

Oh, yeah, 1985.

Oh, yeah, 1985.
yep.dont be at all surprised if that happens again.

I was happy the orioles beat the tigers.I dont like the tigers because they tore down classic tiger stadium.thats why i pretty much got fed up with baseball all these classic ballparks like tiger stadium and yankee stadium being torn down.fuck major league baseball. i was fortunate enough to see tiger stadium in one of their last games of the year and the series was against the royals no less.

so if the royals lost to the orioles,that wouldnt bother me much.their old ballpark hadnt been around since the beginning og time and unlike the tigers they improved on the ballpark.the new stadium the tigers have is fucking ugly.

Forum List

Back