Go Get Em, Roy: American Patriot Roy Moore Weighs Legal Action Against Accusers As Allegations Fail

YEP, I don't blame him one bit. Time to take legal action against these gold digger political feminists and put them where they belong, in the kennel or jail.

Judge Roy Moore Weighs Legal Action Against Accusers As Allegations Fall Apart
Since President Con the Con has aligned himself with Roy Moore, and is verbally campaigning for him, the December election in Alabama will, WITHOUT QUESTION, be a referendum on Don the Con. If the con man wins and Republicans keep the Alabama senate seat, praise and hosannas for the con man will rise from the conned masses. His name will shine as gold for having saved the seat from the awful Democrats. And, while the con man and his people bask in the glow of victory, know that he fought for a pedophile to serve in the Senate of the United States. A fine example of "making America great again."

Since when was he accused of pedophilia? You sure you want to run with your bullshit?

>

Oh yes please.

Lets get the 8 (or so by now women) and the 30 (or so people they told years ago), the mall employees, the police, the cheerleaders, etc.

And Moore himself under oath and deposed and called to the witness stand (ya'll know there are no 5th Amendment protections against self incrimination if their are no criminal prosecutions pending).

The last thing Moore wants to be is under oath in a Court of Law.

>>>>

Why would he not want that when the law favors his side?

If he wins (which is very possible) he probably won't pursue action. But if he loses, I couldn't blame him.

In fact I wish more men would fight back against these baseless claims made against them with no evidence whatsoever. Many of the wealthy just give them money to go away and that's more than likely the reason they made the allegation in the first place. Others just love to see their name in print and on news sites. They get some sort of high when they realize millions of people know their name.

And how would you suggest Moore "fight back"? By calling all of these women and the many others providing corroborating information, "liars"? How?

I think he should sue them. They are obviously doing a lot of damage to his reputation and his political career. And what corroborating information do you speak of? Which one of these women have a witness of what they claim Moore did?

"I think he should sue them."

And he would lose spectacularly, creating more embarrassment for him, and more backlash. Anyone saying what you just said should really take a few moments to look into what is required to win a slander lawsuit.

"And what corroborating information do you speak of?"

The accounts we are discovering about people being aware that hew as a sexual predator and liked young girls, such as mall staff being alert to him and people being concerned that he would be near cheerleading practice. This does affect people's opinions, and it corroborates the claims of several women who have no connection to one another. Like it or not, this is so.

Court is not about opinions, court is about law. That's why most police officers are found not guilty in shootings.

So a woman(s) comes forward with a story that has no evidence to support it. In doing so, brings harm to the accused. Should men sit back and just take it? And if so, why?

If Moore did what they claim he did, I'm fine with whatever happens to him. But what if it didn't happen at all? Not even close?

Maybe it's just that I'm old fashioned, but I still believe we should live in a country where everybody is considered innocent until "proven" guilty. A woman simply making a claim 30 some years later is something I don't consider proof of anything. Neither is urban legend as far as I'm concerned.

I'm just trying to put myself in somebody else's shoes. If some woman made up some story about me because she was getting paid to do so, had an ax to grind about a political matter, or perhaps hoping she could cash in on a made-up story, would it be right to just take her word for it? And if so, do you suppose others would not consider doing the same to perhaps you or somebody close to you?

>

Oh yes please.

Lets get the 8 (or so by now women) and the 30 (or so people they told years ago), the mall employees, the police, the cheerleaders, etc.

And Moore himself under oath and deposed and called to the witness stand (ya'll know there are no 5th Amendment protections against self incrimination if their are no criminal prosecutions pending).

The last thing Moore wants to be is under oath in a Court of Law.

>>>>

Only three accusers who are not credible and he was never banned from the mall. Total, unadulterated fucking bullshit.

There's nothing funny about sex abuse in any form. But equally, there's nothing funny about remaining silent for 40 years and then finally speaking up when the balance of the Senate is at stake and millions of people stand to be affected.

Sorry to the women who are making these allegations. But your inability to do something sooner now affects way more people than just you. I hope Judge Roy Moore wins.

The possibility that he's innocent doesn't even occur to you, does it?
Not when you have nine women, mall workers, and police officers all attesting to the fact that he was a noted predator of teen age girls.

There's nothing funny about sex abuse in any form. But equally, there's nothing funny about remaining silent for 40 years and then finally speaking up when the balance of the Senate is at stake and millions of people stand to be affected.

Sorry to the women who are making these allegations. But your inability to do something sooner now affects way more people than just you. I hope Judge Roy Moore wins.

Why would you want Moore to win if your only stated objection to the accusations is that they weren't sufficiently timely?
One of the many excuses to cheer on a child molester.

Yeah, all us Republicans were waiting for a sexual predator to get the nomination.

You have reached a new special level of idiocy.
You support the sick bastard, what else are we to think. The GOP, Groping Old Pedophiles. That is how this is playing out.

The accusations from the three women are not credible. Plain and simple.

Well, at least know that it is NINE women....not 3.

Fuck you. Only three accused him of any sexual misconduct. Turning Moore down for a date doesn't qualify as an accusation for improper sexual contact. Go back to the original WP article. One accuser, one turned him down for a date and the two he dated confirmed he was a gentleman, no sexual misconduct AND that he was a romantic and their mothers thought he was a catch.

Stop with the lies about the number of accusers will you? Oh you can't you're a liberal.

When the asshole is constantly trying to date underage girls when he was over 30 and an officer of the court, something stinks real bad in Alabama.

Fuck you. Only three accused him of any sexual misconduct

This is a list from more than10 days ago

Wendy Miller
The allegations: Wendy Miller told the Post that she met Moore when she was 14 and working at Gadsden Mall. She claimed that Moore asked her out on dates when she was 16, but her mother forbid her from going out with Moore. Miller said that she was flattered at the time. “Now that I’ve gotten older, the idea that a grown man would want to take out a teenager, that’s disgusting to me,” she told the Post.

Moore’s response: In an interview on Hannity, Moore said he only recognized the names of Debbie Wesson Gibson and Gloria Thacker Deason. “It’s political,” Moore told Hannity of Miller and Corfman’s allegations. “It’s a direct attack on this campaign and it involves a 14-year-old girl, which I would have never had any contact with — nothing with her mother or any courthouse or anywhere else would I have done that.”

Debbie Wesson Gibson
The allegations: Debbie Wesson Gibson told the Post that Moore first asked her out in 1981, when she was 17, after he had spoken to her high school civics class. She said that they went on several dates over a period of two to three months, but they never did anything more than kiss. She said her mother approved of her going out with Moore.

Moore’s response: Moore told Hannity he didn’t remember speaking to her civics class, but said he knew Wesson Gibson and her parents. “I remember her as a good girl,” he said. “I know her, but I don’t remember going out on dates. I knew her as a friend. If we did go out on dates, then we did. But I don’t remember that.” (Later in the interview, Moore said that he dated “a lot of young ladies” after his return from the military, but said that he didn’t remember dating women who were much younger than him. He also added: “I don’t remember ever dating a girl without the permission of her mother.”)

Gloria Thacker Deason
The allegations: Gloria Thacker Deason told the Post that she met Moore when she was 18 at the department store where she worked at the Gadsden Mall. She said they dated on and off over several months, including dates where they drank wine. But she said that the relationship did not go beyond kissing. “My mom was really, really strict, and my curfew was 10:30, but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” she told the Post.

Moore’s response: Moore told Hannity that he never provided alcohol to a minor. “I seem to remember her as a good girl… I had some sort of knowledge of her parents, her mother in particular,” he said.

Beverly Young Nelson
The allegations: In a press conference on Nov. 13, Beverly Young Nelson said that Moore sexually assaulted her in 1977 when she was just 16. She claims that Moore offered to drive her home from her job waitressing at a restaurant and then groped her and forced her head toward his crotch. She said that she had first met Moore at the restaurant she worked at when she was 15. She said he frequently complimented her appearance and signed her yearbook with the note: “To a sweeter, more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Love Roy Moore, D.A.”

Moore’s response: During a press conference on Nov. 13, Moore denied her allegations. “I can tell you without hesitation, this is absolutely false,” Moore said. “I never did what she said I did. I don’t even know the woman. I don’t know anything about her. I don’t even know where the restaurant is or was.” Moore also denied signing her yearbook and called on Nelson to release the yearbook so a handwriting expert could examine it.

Tina Johnson
The allegations: Tina Johnson told AL.com that Moore groped her in 1991 when she visited his law office with her mother. Johnson, who was 28 years old at the time, said Moore complimented her appearance throughout the meeting and then grabbed her butt when her mother had left the room.

Moore’s response: Moore has not commented on Johnson’s specific allegations, but denies all of the allegations against him.

Gena Richardson
The allegations: In an interview with the Post published on Nov. 15, Gena Richardson said that she first met Moore at Gadsden Mall in 1977 either before or just after her 18th birthday. She said that she declined to give him her phone number, and Moore then called her at school to ask her out. After Moore allegedly attempted again to ask her out, she agreed to go on a date, Richardson said. At the end of the night, she said that Moore gave her an unwanted “forceful” kiss.

Moore’s response: Moore has not commented on Richardson’s allegations, but denies all of the allegations against him. “If you are a liberal and hate Judge Moore, apparently he groped you,” Moore’s campaign said in a statement to the Post. “If you are a conservative and love Judge Moore, you know these allegations are a political farce.”

Becky Gray
The allegations: Becky Gray told the Post in the story published Nov. 15 that she met Moore at Gadsden Mall, where she worked at the time, when she was 22. Gray said that Moore repeatedly asked her out, and that she consistently turned down his advances. She said she complained to her manager, who allegedly told her that it was “not the first time he had a complaint about him hanging out at the mall.”

Moore’s response: Moore has not commented on Gray’s allegations, but denies all of the allegations against him.

YEP, I don't blame him one bit. Time to take legal action against these gold digger political feminists and put them where they belong, in the kennel or jail.

Judge Roy Moore Weighs Legal Action Against Accusers As Allegations Fall Apart
Wake us up when Moore and his local-yokels come up with a credible defense, and when it's served up by better than a Fourth Rate Yellow Journalism Rag.

-----------------------------------

The number of Inbred Jeds defending someone accused of Pedophilia by multiple, disconnected accuser-victims, is simply staggering.

Apparently, the despicable character and amorality of a Child Molester is lower on the priority scale than keeping a Senate seat.

Message received. So be it. The GOP will pay for this dearly at the polls in 2018, most likely.

Myopic, blinkered, short-sighted fools and cretins.

The possibility that he's innocent doesn't even occur to you, does it?
Not when you have nine women, mall workers, and police officers all attesting to the fact that he was a noted predator of teen age girls.

It's a fucking lie. The cops that have spoken all say "they heard it thru the grapevine'. Ditto mall rats. And the number of non credible accusers is three.

Can't you fucking read?

Miller. He asked her out on a date. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gibson . They dated. With her mothers permission. No sexual misconduct. Only kissing. AND she's a prominent Dem

Deason. Mother trusted him. They dated. Nothing more than kissing.

Nelson. Give the yearbook to an independant writing expert and bring forth the so called invisible fucking boyfriend who picked her up that night . He's a witness to her so call assault after the fact.

Wilson. Former criminal who said he pinched her ass while her mother was there. Oh and Moore gave Wilson son to her mother's custody.

Richardson didn't like the way he fucking kissed her.

Gray. 22 years old. Turned him down for a date.

HOLY TOLEDO LYNCH HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thanks, but this ruling was about the media and freedom of press protections. Also, it didn't totally exclude lawsuits against the press, only that "malice" had to be proven in false reporting.

I agree, however we are talking about civil suits here and the standards of evidence.

Pertaining to younger women, their would be dispositions and court testimony - and you can bet that Moore does not want to have to take the stand (and he wouldn't have 5th Amendment protections since their would be no criminal case). The respondent would get on the stand and repeat their claims. And then they would call to the stand others that would confirm their testimony that they were told about the incident(s) 40 years ago. All relevant testimony to support the women claims and would bolster their credibility. Moore would loose.

Pertaining to the media, the lawsuit would be a non-starter. The Washington Post would have to simply demonstrate due diligence in investigative reporting to nullify the malice claim.

>>>>>

Can't you fucking read?

Miller. He asked her out on a date. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gibson . They dated. With her mothers permission. No sexual misconduct. Only kissing. AND she's a prominent Dem

Deason. Mother trusted him. They dated. Nothing more than kissing.

Nelson. Give the yearbook to an independant writing expert and bring forth the so called invisible fucking boyfriend who picked her up that night . He's a witness to her so call assault after the fact.

Wilson. Former criminal who said he pinched her ass while her mother was there. Oh and Moore gave Wilson son to her mother's custody.

Richardson didn't like the way he fucking kissed her.

Gray. 22 years old. Turned him down for a date.

HOLY TOLEDO LYNCH HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO, no. Tiny........I support your right to advocate that Roy Moore should be running day care centers if he loses on Dec. 12th.....

When the asshole is constantly trying to date underage girls when he was over 30 and an officer of the court, something stinks real bad in Alabama.

Age of consent is 16. What's the problem> Just because you don't like it means jack shit.

Well thanks, but this ruling was about the media and freedom of press protections. Also, it didn't totally exclude lawsuits against the press, only that "malice" had to be proven in false reporting.

I agree, however we are talking about civil suits here and the standards of evidence.

Pertaining to younger women, their would be dispositions and court testimony - and you can bet that Moore does not want to have to take the stand (and he wouldn't have 5th Amendment protections since their would be no criminal case). The respondent would get on the stand and repeat their claims. And then they would call to the stand others that would confirm their testimony that they were told about the incident(s) 40 years ago. All relevant testimony to support the women claims and would bolster their credibility. Moore would loose.

Pertaining to the media, the lawsuit would be a non-starter. The Washington Post would have to simply demonstrate due diligence in investigative reporting to nullify the malice claim.

>>>>>
Moore would have no problem taking the stand. None at all.

And the Washington Post not only endorsed his opponent before running the story but the WP was lying to Leigh when they told her that other women had come forward with sexual misconduct allegations. A flat out lie. Proving malice would be a walk in the park.

Forum List

Back