Go Get Em, Roy: American Patriot Roy Moore Weighs Legal Action Against Accusers As Allegations Fail

>

Oh yes please.

Lets get the 8 (or so by now women) and the 30 (or so people they told years ago), the mall employees, the police, the cheerleaders, etc.

And Moore himself under oath and deposed and called to the witness stand (ya'll know there are no 5th Amendment protections against self incrimination if their are no criminal prosecutions pending).

The last thing Moore wants to be is under oath in a Court of Law.

>>>>

Why would he not want that when the law favors his side?

If he wins (which is very possible) he probably won't pursue action. But if he loses, I couldn't blame him.

In fact I wish more men would fight back against these baseless claims made against them with no evidence whatsoever. Many of the wealthy just give them money to go away and that's more than likely the reason they made the allegation in the first place. Others just love to see their name in print and on news sites. They get some sort of high when they realize millions of people know their name.

And how would you suggest Moore "fight back"? By calling all of these women and the many others providing corroborating information, "liars"? How?

>

Oh yes please.

Lets get the 8 (or so by now women) and the 30 (or so people they told years ago), the mall employees, the police, the cheerleaders, etc.

And Moore himself under oath and deposed and called to the witness stand (ya'll know there are no 5th Amendment protections against self incrimination if their are no criminal prosecutions pending).

>>>>

If he wins (which is very possible) he probably won't pursue action. But if he loses, I couldn't blame him.

In fact I wish more men would fight back against these baseless claims made against them with no evidence whatsoever. Many of the wealthy just give them money to go away and that's more than likely the reason they made the allegation in the first place. Others just love to see their name in print and on news sites. They get some sort of high when they realize millions of people know their name.

And how would you suggest Moore "fight back"? By calling all of these women and the many others providing corroborating information, "liars"? How?

I think he should sue them. They are obviously doing a lot of damage to his reputation and his political career. And what corroborating information do you speak of? Which one of these women have a witness of what they claim Moore did?

There's nothing funny about sex abuse in any form. But equally, there's nothing funny about remaining silent for 40 years and then finally speaking up when the balance of the Senate is at stake and millions of people stand to be affected.

Sorry to the women who are making these allegations. But your inability to do something sooner now affects way more people than just you. I hope Judge Roy Moore wins.
Do you really think it would be any different if this came out 4 months ago or a year ago or 5 years ago?

the answer is NO....the roy Moore lovers would support him no matter what....and these women would have been villified by you all, just as you are doing now, to them...

and you wonder why it took decades for them come out....? it's because of people like you, putting macho manhood over the possible abuse or molestation of young teens and all women in general....

It is so much easier to just call them liars, and all the macho men coming to their defense....

It's a He Said, verses the she said she said she said she said she said she said she said she said and she said....

and you still belittle and demean the she's....

Putting the people who want to come out and identify their abuse and abusers, back in the closet of silence for another 4 decades.

YOU and people like you, who pick party or man hood over what is right and what is clearly wrong, have totally lost whatever moral compass you once may have had....

I think it's shameful!

>

Oh yes please.

>>>>

I think he should sue them. They are obviously doing a lot of damage to his reputation and his political career. And what corroborating information do you speak of? Which one of these women have a witness of what they claim Moore did?
By all means, yes....take them to court. I look forward to Moore under oath.

>

Oh yes please.

>>>>

"I think he should sue them."

And he would lose spectacularly, creating more embarrassment for him, and more backlash. Anyone saying what you just said should really take a few moments to look into what is required to win a slander lawsuit.

"And what corroborating information do you speak of?"

The accounts we are discovering about people being aware that hew as a sexual predator and liked young girls, such as mall staff being alert to him and people being concerned that he would be near cheerleading practice. This does affect people's opinions, and it corroborates the claims of several women who have no connection to one another. Like it or not, this is so.

There's nothing funny about sex abuse in any form. But equally, there's nothing funny about remaining silent for 40 years and then finally speaking up when the balance of the Senate is at stake and millions of people stand to be affected.

Sorry to the women who are making these allegations. But your inability to do something sooner now affects way more people than just you. I hope Judge Roy Moore wins.

The possibility that he's innocent doesn't even occur to you, does it?

>

Oh yes please.

>>>>

"I think he should sue them."

And he would lose spectacularly, creating more embarrassment for him, and more backlash. Anyone saying what you just said should really take a few moments to look into what is required to win a slander lawsuit.

"And what corroborating information do you speak of?"

The accounts we are discovering about people being aware that hew as a sexual predator and liked young girls, such as mall staff being alert to him and people being concerned that he would be near cheerleading practice. This does affect people's opinions, and it corroborates the claims of several women who have no connection to one another. Like it or not, this is so.

It's virtually impossible for a politician to win a defamation lawsuit.

Why would you want Moore to win if your only stated objection to the accusations is that they weren't sufficiently timely?
One of the many excuses to cheer on a child molester.

Yeah, all us Republicans were waiting for a sexual predator to get the nomination.

You have reached a new special level of idiocy.

Last edited:
>

Oh yes please.

>>>>

Politicians cannot win defamation lawsuits. That's what the SC has ruled.

YEP, I don't blame him one bit. Time to take legal action against these gold digger political feminists and put them where they belong, in the kennel or jail.

Judge Roy Moore Weighs Legal Action Against Accusers As Allegations Fall Apart

GREAT......Does that mean he gets to testify in court.......OR, is this a scare tactic in that he will withdraw his threat after the election in a couple of weeks???? ...................LOL
Let the pedophile take a lie detector test

YEP, I don't blame him one bit. Time to take legal action against these gold digger political feminists and put them where they belong, in the kennel or jail.

GREAT......Does that mean he gets to testify in court.......OR, is this a scare tactic in that he will withdraw his threat after the election in a couple of weeks???? ...................LOL
As long as we're tossing the Bill of Rights on the trash heap, let's make the accusers take a polygraph.

As long as we're tossing the Bill of Rights on the trash heap, let's make the accusers take a polygraph.
As well as the accused

Anita Hill comes to mind. I just don't believe them because of the timing.

Besides, there is nothing LEGALLY they can do about it. If they werent politically motivated, they'd realize they have to move on.

As well as the accused

So you admit you don't give a damn about the Bill of Rights.

As well as the accused

So you admit you don't give a damn about the Bill of Rights.

MiddleFingerBaby is really struggling with that reading comprehension part of his GED.....

>

Oh yes please.

>>>>

Politicians cannot win defamation lawsuits. That's what the SC has ruled.

I never heard of that. Have any links?

Why would you want Moore to win if your only stated objection to the accusations is that they weren't sufficiently timely?

The accusations from the three women are not credible. Plain and simple.

One of the many excuses to cheer on a child molester.

And when has he been charged with molesting a child. Or convicted?

Forum List

Back