Go Get Em, Roy: American Patriot Roy Moore Weighs Legal Action Against Accusers As Allegations Fail

he's been accused, by multiple women of the same thing, he either proves them wrong or the world will assume they are right.

since you don't like reality, feel free to substitute it with your own version

The good ol court of public opinion gambit.

Even there it should be the accusers proving themselves the victims, not the accused proving himself innocent.

Hell of a mess if it’s the other way around. And lynch mobs will become the norm.

Lynch mobs? Oh my, someone ate their Drama Flakes this morning.

When deciding to hire someone to be a Federal legislator, the "court of public opinion" is perfectly valid. If you were hiring people to important positions in your company, you would no doubt defer not just to a criminal record or lack thereof, but also your own judgment. Guess what? That's the court of public opinion.

And if a guy walked into your office carrying accusations of theft from 5, unrelated sources, I doubt you would put him on the cash register.

But , due to your politics, you'll temporarily throw that out the window and act as if it's unfair. Aww, poor Roy the womanizer...err, "girlizer"?

I might also consider the source. Does the person making the accusation have supportive evidence that withstand scrutiny, or just take his word for it and fire the the accused? Should I ask to have the fives evidence handed over for analysis? Or just take their word for it?

You really should think before you post.

You might think about the source, eh? And upon looking at 5 unrelated sources with similar accusations...you would ignore them? Haha, no. Bullshit. You are only acting this way now because of your politics.

Considering that you have described a strategy the Dims have used over and over, yes I would ignore them.

Nah, you're a shameless liar. You would not put such a person on your cash register. And for you to call all of these unrelated accusers "liars" is just partisanship on your part. As usual, you are most guilty of the thing of which you are trying to accuse everyone else.

There's nothing funny about sex abuse in any form. But equally, there's nothing funny about remaining silent for 40 years and then finally speaking up when the balance of the Senate is at stake and millions of people stand to be affected.

Sorry to the women who are making these allegations. But your inability to do something sooner now affects way more people than just you. I hope Judge Roy Moore wins.

Why would you want Moore to win if your only stated objection to the accusations is that they weren't sufficiently timely?

Uhm, 4 decades?

From what I read the so-called officers said they did not want their names revealed. I find it hard to believe that if a court case took place, they would be willing to come forward.

Faye Gray was on the record.

Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to … make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’

>>>>

Interesting wording in the article:

Ex-Gadsden cop Faye Gray told MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell that rumors of Moore’s liking young girls were heard on a daily basis and she was informed that he had been banned from Gadsden Mall because he allegedly targeted young female employees.

“The rumor was that Roy Moore likes young girls,” she added. “It was not only in our department but at the courthouse, too.”

said the department took no action against Moore because it never received complaints on the allegations.

Your previous post seemed to indicate that the police person hadn't come out by name.

I was showing you where she did come out by name.

>>>>

I see. Well you proved one of them did give a name. Seems to be a lot of "rumors" in this article by the testimony of the officer. So strange. All these allegations and no complaints, no police activity, no proof of any ban, just a lot of people that heard things.

I don't know about this. If I were a juror, and the defense came in with a lot of "I heard things" witnesses, I would have to dismiss them in my decision making.

That sentiment would be more relevant in a setting of a criminal court than it is in the arena of not voting somebody to be a Federal legislator.

It's defamation of character that's at hand here. A woman slandered a person running for a Senate seat with no proof of their allegations, and only witnesses that "heard" things.

Even there it should be the accusers proving themselves the victims, not the accused proving himself innocent.

Hell of a mess if it’s the other way around. And lynch mobs will become the norm.

When deciding to hire someone to be a Federal legislator, the "court of public opinion" is perfectly valid. If you were hiring people to important positions in your company, you would no doubt defer not just to a criminal record or lack thereof, but also your own judgment. Guess what? That's the court of public opinion.

And if a guy walked into your office carrying accusations of theft from 5, unrelated sources, I doubt you would put him on the cash register.

But , due to your politics, you'll temporarily throw that out the window and act as if it's unfair. Aww, poor Roy the womanizer...err, "girlizer"?

I might also consider the source. Does the person making the accusation have supportive evidence that withstand scrutiny, or just take his word for it and fire the the accused? Should I ask to have the fives evidence handed over for analysis? Or just take their word for it?

You might think about the source, eh? And upon looking at 5 unrelated sources with similar accusations...you would ignore them? Haha, no. Bullshit. You are only acting this way now because of your politics.

Considering that you have described a strategy the Dims have used over and over, yes I would ignore them.

Nah, you're a shameless liar. You would not put such a person on your cash register. And for you to call all of these unrelated accusers "liars" is just partisanship on your part. As usual, you are most guilty of the thing of which you are trying to accuse everyone else.

Nope. It shows all the signs of being a Democrat smear campaign. Accusers without a shred of physical evidence. When checked out, their stories don't comply with the known facts.

Both claims are wrong.
he's been accused, by multiple women of the same thing, he either proves them wrong or the world will assume they are right.

since you don't like reality, feel free to substitute it with your own version

How would I know their unrelated if not allowed to allow the evidence to be scrutinized? How would I know this wasn’t reverse engineering?

Think much?

From what I read the so-called officers said they did not want their names revealed. I find it hard to believe that if a court case took place, they would be willing to come forward.

Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to … make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’

>>>>

Ex-Gadsden cop Faye Gray told MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell that rumors of Moore’s liking young girls were heard on a daily basis and she was informed that he had been banned from Gadsden Mall because he allegedly targeted young female employees.

“The rumor was that Roy Moore likes young girls,” she added. “It was not only in our department but at the courthouse, too.”

said the department took no action against Moore because it never received complaints on the allegations.

Your previous post seemed to indicate that the police person hadn't come out by name.

>>>>

I see. Well you proved one of them did give a name. Seems to be a lot of "rumors" in this article by the testimony of the officer. So strange. All these allegations and no complaints, no police activity, no proof of any ban, just a lot of people that heard things.

I don't know about this. If I were a juror, and the defense came in with a lot of "I heard things" witnesses, I would have to dismiss them in my decision making.
Amen

Well then you really should be pissed at the women for allowing 40 years of putting him behind a register, cause that obviously didn’t bother them!

Last edited:

>>>>

>>>>

Amen

The cops testimony would never be allowed without the written report as back up. It would be tossed during discovery.

>>>>

Amen

The cops testimony would never be allowed without the written report as back up. It would be tossed during discovery.
Where’s the Sargent that gave the orders

23926188_321954701619446_2102433732329942579_o.jpg

The allegations haven’t fallen apart and the Judge will have a great deal of difficulty convincing a jury in a civil suit that these women are lying.

Judges don't try to convince the jury that either the claimant or respondent are lying. Not their job.

If Moore brings a suit as the claimant, it is his job to cast doubt on the credibility of the respondent(s) (women).

Of course the respondents then get to call their witnesses to testify to in support of their credibility.

>>>>

YEP, I don't blame him one bit. Time to take legal action against these gold digger political feminists and put them where they belong, in the kennel or jail.

Judge Roy Moore Weighs Legal Action Against Accusers As Allegations Fall Apart

A threat of doing something, and actually doing something is quite different. Personally I hope Alabama does elect Roy Moore. There couldn't be a greater gift for Democrats heading into the 2018 mid term election cycle.

Add Trump to that ticket and it's going to be "holy" shit for any Republican running for reelection or seeking new seats.

original_39914308.jpg

The Republican party might as well put itself on an endangered species list at this time.

Forum List

Back