Democrat/GOPe Fail: Roy Moore Jumps to 10 Point Lead as Accuser Accusations Fall Apart

The only reason why I want to see Roy Moore be elected is to see how a senator is kicked out of the senate.

Of course no one does. But you just idiotically claimed predictit has a better track record than traditional polling when They were way off on the 2016 presidential race while scientific polling missed it by just 1.2 points.

Comrade, shall we dig up the sheer idiocy you were posting a little over a year ago? You were shrill in your "Hillary has it in the bag" shit, Fawn.

The yearbook was stupid, you scum never learn, You should have stuck to the baseless allegations. Now you've proven that the swamp is at the very least involved in a smear campaign.
So? I was wrong. Just because you think I'm a god who's never wrong doesn't mean I think that of myself.

You are an arrogant Communist who is driven by the bullshit of your party. You refuse to acknowledge reality.

Moore probably would have lost the election, but you Stalinists couldn't leave it alone. You had to get your sleazy little demagogue to Gloria Allred to fabricate some outrageous bullshit, and you shot your foot off. Now, you pissed off the ones who were turning against Moore, you made them into fools manipulated by your sleazy demagoguery. Hence Moore will win the election.

" The rest of us should BUTT OUT. Let Alabama voters sort this out. I trust they will." - Trump

[
Clinton won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. Trump won because Russia did the numbers and told him how to swing the EC. It is all coming out now.

Russia produced a dossier paid for by Clinton and the FBI to swing the election alright, there was serious collusion with no doubt. Trump won anyway, even with the conspiracy between you Communist, the treasonous FBI and your Russian allies.

3 million illegal aliens in California not withstanding.

Of course no one does. But you just idiotically claimed predictit has a better track record than traditional polling when They were way off on the 2016 presidential race while scientific polling missed it by just 1.2 points.

Comrade, shall we dig up the sheer idiocy you were posting a little over a year ago? You were shrill in your "Hillary has it in the bag" shit, Fawn.

The yearbook was stupid, you scum never learn, You should have stuck to the baseless allegations. Now you've proven that the swamp is at the very least involved in a smear campaign.
So? I was wrong. Just because you think I'm a god who's never wrong doesn't mean I think that of myself.

You are an arrogant Communist who is driven by the bullshit of your party. You refuse to acknowledge reality.

Moore probably would have lost the election, but you Stalinists couldn't leave it alone. You had to get your sleazy little demagogue to Gloria Allred to fabricate some outrageous bullshit, and you shot your foot off. Now, you pissed off the ones who were turning against Moore, you made them into fools manipulated by your sleazy demagoguery. Hence Moore will win the election.
As always, you’re completely fucking demented :cuckoo:

With an 89% of the vote according to the polls, Moore had no chance of losing prior to this. Now he’s behind in most polls and the Democrat actually has a chance (as of now).

[
Clinton won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. Trump won because Russia did the numbers and told him how to swing the EC. It is all coming out now.

Russia produced a dossier paid for by Clinton and the FBI to swing the election alright, there was serious collusion with no doubt. Trump won anyway, even with the conspiracy between you Communist, the treasonous FBI and your Russian allies.

3 million illegal aliens in California not withstanding.
:cuckoo:

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Jones (D) Moore (R) Spread
RCP Average 11/9 - 11/20 -- -- 46.8 46.0 Jones +0.8
WBRC-TV/Strategy Research 11/20 - 11/20 3000 LV 2.0 45 47 Moore +2
Gravis 11/14 - 11/15 628 LV 3.5 47 42 Jones +5
FOX News 11/13 - 11/15 649 LV 3.5 50 42 Jones +8
Emerson 11/9 - 11/11 600 LV 3.9 45 55 Moore +10
JMC Analytics* 11/9 - 11/11 575 LV 4.1 48 44 Jones +4
Opinion Savvy 11/9 - 11/9 515 LV 4.3 46 46 Tie
All Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones

Looking better all the time.

With an 89% of the vote according to the polls, Moore had no chance of losing prior to this. Now he’s behind in most polls and the Democrat actually has a chance (as of now).

Of course

Just like with Trump, you have the inside track because the party knows all and is never wrong....

And when Jones loses, you'll blame the Russians, Trump, Christians, and the whites you so bitterly hate,,,,

I doubt that the good people of Alabama is going to elected an anti gun open border advocate to be Senator. Now that liberals are changing the rhetoric to be anti Moore because he's older than his wife, that will go over even worse. How did that work when libfilth tried it against Phil Robertson?

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Jones (D) Moore (R) Spread
RCP Average 11/9 - 11/20 -- -- 46.8 46.0 Jones +0.8
WBRC-TV/Strategy Research 11/20 - 11/20 3000 LV 2.0 45 47 Moore +2
Gravis 11/14 - 11/15 628 LV 3.5 47 42 Jones +5
FOX News 11/13 - 11/15 649 LV 3.5 50 42 Jones +8
Emerson 11/9 - 11/11 600 LV 3.9 45 55 Moore +10
JMC Analytics* 11/9 - 11/11 575 LV 4.1 48 44 Jones +4
Opinion Savvy 11/9 - 11/9 515 LV 4.3 46 46 Tie
All Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones

Looking better all the time.

Shall we make an avie bet, Comrade?

Of course

Just like with Trump, you have the inside track because the party knows all and is never wrong....

And when Jones loses, you'll blame the Russians, Trump, Christians, and the whites you so bitterly hate,,,,
Why would I? It's a horse race now.

This is heartwarming good news to hear. It shows the establishment elites on both sides are failing in their efforts to destroy patriot Roy Moore. The citizens of Alabama have common sense and know these allegations have all been a sham.

BREAKING: Roy Moore Jumps to 10 Point Lead in PredictIt Market as Accuser Accusations Fall Apart

They know they're a sham?

How do they know exactly?

Wait, wait.

It's convenient for my agenda = truth.

It's inconvenient for my agenda = fake news.

Got it.

This is heartwarming good news to hear. It shows the establishment elites on both sides are failing in their efforts to destroy patriot Roy Moore. The citizens of Alabama have common sense and know these allegations have all been a sham.

BREAKING: Roy Moore Jumps to 10 Point Lead in PredictIt Market as Accuser Accusations Fall Apart

Well it's warming my heart to. Democrats mouths are watering right now, and they're hoping and praying Roy Moore wins too.

The Republican party of pedophile's is going to get wiped out in 2018, 2020 & beyond, If Roy Moore wins this seat.

Of course

It was until the yearbook fraud was exposed. Now Moore is utterly assured to win.

The question is what the Bitch McConnell and his fellow swamp rats will do once Moore wins.

Guess Republicans will be convinced voting is not so important. Victory is in the bag. Dem's are probably inspired to get out and vote.

Of course

It was until the yearbook fraud was exposed. Now Moore is utterly assured to win.

The question is what the Bitch McConnell and his fellow swamp rats will do once Moore wins.
Leave it to the insane folks like you to call an 89%-11% advantage, a horse race.

Can’t you post anything that doesn’t lead people to believe you’re completely batshit insane??

The Dem Playbook is getting old.

WAPO went in search of a story, so they forced it....and it’s falling apart.

Fuck the Pubs who tried to abandon Moore. (McConnell)

Leave it to the insane folks like you to call an 89%-11% advantage, a horse race.

Can’t you post anything that doesn’t lead people to believe you’re completely batshit insane??

So, how about an avatar bet, fuckwad?

You have great confidence that the hate sites that do your thinking for you are infallible, right Comrade?

Forum List

Back