Go Get Em, Roy: American Patriot Roy Moore Weighs Legal Action Against Accusers As Allegations Fail

There's nothing funny about sex abuse in any form. But equally, there's nothing funny about remaining silent for 40 years and then finally speaking up when the balance of the Senate is at stake and millions of people stand to be affected.

Sorry to the women who are making these allegations. But your inability to do something sooner now affects way more people than just you. I hope Judge Roy Moore wins.

There's nothing funny about sex abuse in any form. But equally, there's nothing funny about remaining silent for 40 years and then finally speaking up when the balance of the Senate is at stake and millions of people stand to be affected.

Sorry to the women who are making these allegations. But your inability to do something sooner now affects way more people than just you. I hope Judge Roy Moore wins.

Why would you want Moore to win if your only stated objection to the accusations is that they weren't sufficiently timely?

YEP, I don't blame him one bit. Time to take legal action against these gold digger political feminists and put them where they belong, in the kennel or jail.

Judge Roy Moore Weighs Legal Action Against Accusers As Allegations Fall Apart
Since President Con the Con has aligned himself with Roy Moore, and is verbally campaigning for him, the December election in Alabama will, WITHOUT QUESTION, be a referendum on Don the Con. If the con man wins and Republicans keep the Alabama senate seat, praise and hosannas for the con man will rise from the conned masses. His name will shine as gold for having saved the seat from the awful Democrats. And, while the con man and his people bask in the glow of victory, know that he fought for a pedophile to serve in the Senate of the United States. A fine example of "making America great again."

Personally, if he stood against an income tax, I'd vote for Beelzebub himself.

Why would you want Moore to win if your only stated objection to the accusations is that they weren't sufficiently timely?
One of the many excuses to cheer on a child molester.

YEP, I don't blame him one bit. Time to take legal action against these gold digger political feminists and put them where they belong, in the kennel or jail.

Judge Roy Moore Weighs Legal Action Against Accusers As Allegations Fall Apart
Since President Con the Con has aligned himself with Roy Moore, and is verbally campaigning for him, the December election in Alabama will, WITHOUT QUESTION, be a referendum on Don the Con. If the con man wins and Republicans keep the Alabama senate seat, praise and hosannas for the con man will rise from the conned masses. His name will shine as gold for having saved the seat from the awful Democrats. And, while the con man and his people bask in the glow of victory, know that he fought for a pedophile to serve in the Senate of the United States. A fine example of "making America great again."
When has Roy Moore been convicted of being a pedophile? Your predilection for irrelevancy is clearly demonstrated.

Gateway Pundit?

:laugh2:

Hey - where's all that awesome evidence that Creepy Roy promised us on Leigh Corfman?

Roy Moore campaign refuses to substantiate claims about accuser

1582333.gif

>

Oh yes please.

Lets get the 8 (or so by now women) and the 30 (or so people they told years ago), the mall employees, the police, the cheerleaders, etc.

And Moore himself under oath and deposed and called to the witness stand (ya'll know there are no 5th Amendment protections against self incrimination if their are no criminal prosecutions pending).

The last thing Moore wants to be is under oath in a Court of Law.

>>>>

Last edited:
The accusations against Roy Moore are not only not "failing", they have produced a steady decline for him (as opposed to a one-time hit):

Is Roy Moore Losing?
He's winning!

Poll: Roy Moore Opens Up Seven-Point Lead over Democrat Doug Jones in Alabama Senate Race

Sky Research has absolutely no web presence (other than a company specializing in unexploded ordinance detection).

sky research

For the love of God, get your nose out of Breitbart and Gateway Pundit!

RCP Average 11/9 - 11/20 -- -- 46.8 46.0 Jones +0.8
WBRC-TV/Strategy Research 11/20 - 11/20 3000 LV 2.0 45 47 Moore +2
Gravis 11/14 - 11/15 628 LV 3.5 47 42 Jones +5
FOX News 11/13 - 11/15 649 LV 3.5 50 42 Jones +8
Emerson 11/9 - 11/11 600 LV 3.9 45 55 Moore +10
JMC Analytics* 11/9 - 11/11 575 LV 4.1 48 44 Jones +4
Opinion Savvy 11/9 - 11/9 515 LV 4.3 46 46 Tie

>

Legal action under consideration:

Lawyer: "We could file a lawsuit and bring them into court."

Moore: "Could they depose me and put me on the stand?"

Lawyer: "Yes"

Moore: "ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS!!!!!!"

>>>>

>

Oh yes please.

Lets get the 8 (or so by now women) and the 30 (or so people they told years ago), the mall employees, the police, the cheerleaders, etc.

And Moore himself under oath and deposed and called to the witness stand (ya'll know there are no 5th Amendment protections against self incrimination if their are no criminal prosecutions pending).

The last thing Moore wants to be is under oath in a Court of Law.

>>>>

Why would he not want that when the law favors his side?

If he wins (which is very possible) he probably won't pursue action. But if he loses, I couldn't blame him.

In fact I wish more men would fight back against these baseless claims made against them with no evidence whatsoever. Many of the wealthy just give them money to go away and that's more than likely the reason they made the allegation in the first place. Others just love to see their name in print and on news sites. They get some sort of high when they realize millions of people know their name.

Forum List

Back