"Go back to your home country"

(If some other member has already posted this news , please combine my thread with his/hers. THANKS)

An Asian man, his wife, and daughter were walking in a suburb of Los Angeles.

A woman came up and told them, "Go back to your home country."

The man explained that he and his wife were born in the States.

The couple started to record the incident. (The Facebook video has had more than 440,000 views so far.)

The woman has been identified as a college professor.

She has told a local TV station the following: "If you would like to have a full normal interview about the displacement of European Americans , then I gladly am available to enlighten the public."

Los Angeles Times, print edition for March 7, 2018.

Typical democrat.

(If some other member has already posted this news , please combine my thread with his/hers. THANKS)

The couple started to record the incident. (The Facebook video has had more than 440,000 views so far.)

She has told a local TV station the following: "If you would like to have a full normal interview about the displacement of European Americans , then I gladly am available to enlighten the public."

She is right.

Unfortunately she is in the wrong state to make a difference now.

She is right about what?
The displacement of European Americans.
Go back to Europe.

She is right.

Unless you are 100% Native American, the same could be said to you.

No. Being born in America makes a person a native American. .

No, that’s not what the term means, no matter how bad your OCD gets.

She is right.

She is right about what?

Is not happening.

She is right.

She is right about what?
We are ALL Americans dude...:popcorn:

She is right.

She is right about what?
Tell that to BLM, hypocrite.

She is right.

She is right about what?
They are just as American as you.

She is right.

She is right about what?

Is not happening.
You should try actually doing research before denying something right off the bat.

She is right.

She is right about what?
BLM doesn't give a shit about white people.

Until white advocacy groups are formed, your reactionary responses to pro-white activists will simply be attacked as if you are the one personally responsible for the problems white people face.

She is right.

She is right about what?
Go back to Europe.
Stop invading Europe first.

She is right.

She is right about what?
Go back to Europe.

bodecea is invading Europe? What is she doing, going door to door asking for surrenders? :p

She is right about what?
BLM doesn't give a shit about white people.

Until white advocacy groups are formed, your reactionary responses to pro-white activists will simply be attacked as if you are the one personally responsible for the problems white people face.
Go back to Europe.

She is right.

She is right about what?

Is not happening.
You should try actually doing research before denying something right off the bat.

No need to research the paranoia some display so frequently.

She is right.

She is right about what?
Go back to Europe.

bodecea is invading Europe? What is she doing, going door to door asking for surrenders? :p

Probably a good idea to start in France.

She is right about what?
Go back to Europe.

Probably a good idea to start in France.

I'm caught between groaning at this and laughing. :lol: :eusa_doh:

She is right about what?

By whom? Asian Americans?
By everyone let in by Democrat traitors.

Oh, so the people allowed in by Republicans are ok? Which party let the parents or grandparents or great grandparents of the Asian couple mentioned in the OP into our country?

And just as an FYI, this country is not just for European Americans.
Republicans didn't cause the change in immigration policy.

Ted Kennedy and other snakes in his party did.

You are ignorant about the founding of this country.

If the couple in question were born here, I doubt Ted Kennedy change the rules that allowed their parents to immigrate.

I am fully aware that the founding of this nation was by white europeans. I am also aware that things have changed since then. You no longer need to be a white landowner to participate in the process that selects our leaders. I also know that many of the founding fathers had very positive attitudes aboiut immigrants who would embrace our nation and assimilate. Or as George Washington put it “by an intermixture with our people, they, or their descendants, get assimilated to our customs, measures, laws: in a word soon become one people.”.

I see nothing in the articles about this incident that shows the couple in question are not Americans.

She is right.

Unless you are 100% Native American, the same could be said to you.

No. Being born in America makes a person a native American. All so called "Native Americans" living today were born into a predominately white America. Not a matter of race; but a place of birth.

That works for me. And the obnoxious bitch mentioned in the OP yelled "Go back to your home country!" to a married couple, both of whom are native Americans.

She is right.

She is right about what?

So you think the Asian couple walking down a sidewalk in Long Beach CA are members of the BLM? Really?

By whom? Asian Americans?
By everyone let in by Democrat traitors.

Oh, so the people allowed in by Republicans are ok? Which party let the parents or grandparents or great grandparents of the Asian couple mentioned in the OP into our country?

And just as an FYI, this country is not just for European Americans.
Republicans didn't cause the change in immigration policy.

Ted Kennedy and other snakes in his party did.

You are ignorant about the founding of this country.

If the couple in question were born here, I doubt Ted Kennedy change the rules that allowed their parents to immigrate.

I am fully aware that the founding of this nation was by white europeans. I am also aware that things have changed since then. You no longer need to be a white landowner to participate in the process that selects our leaders. I also know that many of the founding fathers had very positive attitudes aboiut immigrants who would embrace our nation and assimilate. Or as George Washington put it “by an intermixture with our people, they, or their descendants, get assimilated to our customs, measures, laws: in a word soon become one people.”.

I see nothing in the articles about this incident that shows the couple in question are not Americans.
He was talking about ethnically German or Irish or even Swedish people mixing in with the founding British stock of the nation. Context matters. The founding fathers were extremely racist and xenophobic compared to just about every white American today.

If Ted Kennedy didn't change the immigration policy of this country, we would look largely the same today as what we looked like before he changed it(most likely even more European than we were, because we would simply increase the birth rate to make up for the lower immigration from Europe).

Forum List

Back