GM cancelled EV cars

Provided that is that the Feds could use such things in the Defense industry. As I recall, it was Reagan who was president when the things you mention were created.
Nope. Not even close. You should really check before responding.

Nope. Never owned one nor even driven one yet.

But the difference between me and you is that I am open to new technologies. And do admire people like Musk who make it possible.

At the same time, I am not blind to their faults. Don't think that they walk on water. In short, I am not a butt boy like you.
I do not own nor drive one you claim I am a butt boy for. But you seem all in for EV yet you refuse to buy or drive one. Making you a butt boy for ICE.

Is GM getting out of electric vehicles?

GM in October said it was abandoning a goal of building 400,000 EVs from 2022 through mid-2024 as it delays production of electric pickup trucks at its plant in Michigan's Orion Township by a year. GM also in October scrapped a $5 billion plan to jointly develop affordable EVs with Honda Motor (7267.Dec 13, 2023

GM still planning to end gas-powered vehicle sales by 2035

View attachment 899425
Reuter
That's not what you wrote, bud. Your exact words..."They quit making them" with a video that claimed that very thing.

Scaling down is hardly shutting it down. Besides, your own link has the heading -" GM still planning to end gas-powered vehicle sales by 2035" Hardly a rousing endorsement of gas-powered vehicles.

You really suck at this, don't you?

I do not own nor drive one you claim I am a butt boy for. But you seem all in for EV yet you refuse to buy or drive one. Making you a butt boy for ICE.
LOL ICE? What has that to do with this topic? Are you ok, chum? Did you forget your meds, again? :itsok:

Not forcing anyone to buy .. just removing fossil fuel vehicles from production ...
And if I need a new car ? By removing my preferred choice of a gas burning vehicle the Government is forcing me to buy a product. You can try all the mental gymnastics you want but it is still unconstitutional.

LOL ICE? What has that to do with this topic? Are you ok, chum? Did you forget your meds, again? :itsok:
Tell me, and tell all here, what do you gain by the fashion you address posters? I have read you calling me names. This is very very immature.

And if I need a new car ? By removing my preferred choice of a gas burning vehicle the Government is forcing me to buy a product. You can try all the mental gymnastics you want but it is still unconstitutional.
Yes, at this time, 9 states have decided to ban gas vehicles. Sure that sucks. But that's state rights for you.

What's the matter? I thought you so-called conservatives were all for STATE RIGHTS! What happened?

You really suck at this, don't you?
No Magnus, but unlike your version of you, I do not present here as were I a GOD to be worshiped. I would suck were I like you are. Bank on that.

No Magnus, but unlike your version of you, I do not present here as were I a GOD to be worshiped. I would suck were I like you are. Bank on that.
:sleeping-smiley-015: Give it a rest, kid. Next time come prepared and I won't call you a retard. Deal?

Yes, at this time, 9 states have decided to ban gas vehicles. Sure that sucks. But that's state rights for you.

What's the matter? I thought you so-called conservatives were all for STATE RIGHTS! What happened?
Another swing and miss. State rights cover things not included in the Constitution.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

The Government can not force people to buy a product that is in the Constitution

Unconstitutional, the Government can not force you to buy a product.
You mean like how government stopped people from assembling during Covid, or going to church to practice their religion, or censoring free speech on Twitter?

Yea, the government can't do that either thanks to the First Amendment.

:auiqs.jpg:

Another swing and miss. State rights cover things not included in the Constitution.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

The Government can not force people to buy a product that is in the Constitution
Yeah, The Tenth Amendment. What about it? How does quoting that help your case?

We are specifically talking about the right of states to ban gas vehicles. Yes or No?

:sleeping-smiley-015: Give it a rest, kid. Next time come prepared and I won't call you a retard. Deal?
Don't fear, I plan to keep calling you a retard. I doubt you will show up prepared.

Don't fear, I plan to keep calling you a retard. I doubt you will show up prepared.
Sez the retard who started a thread with fake news without checking. :auiqs.jpg:

So, how's the fact-checking going?

Sez the retard who started a thread with fake news without checking. :auiqs.jpg:

So, how's the fact-checking going?

Forum List

Back