GM cancelled EV cars

Don't fear, I plan to keep calling you a retard. I doubt you will show up prepared.
:sleeping-smiley-015:

Sez the retard who started a thread with fake news without checking. :auiqs.jpg:

So, how's the fact-checking going?

Yeah, The Tenth Amendment. What about it? How does quoting that help your case?

We are specifically talking about the right of states to ban gas vehicles. Yes or No?
The Government does not have the power to force the people to buy a product.

The Government does not have the power to force the people to buy a product.
Do you mean the State government? LOL

Back to the same question... you didn't think I would forget it, did ya?.... What do you have against State Rights? :laughing0301:

Do you mean the State government? LOL

Back to the same question... you didn't think I would forget it, did ya?.... What do you have against State Rights? :laughing0301:
You seem to have a severe reading comprehension problem.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

The Constitution prohibits the Government and that includes all forms down to local Government from forcing citizens to buy a product. I really can not explain it any simpler than I have. The Constitution takes precedent.

By the way I'm a Constitutional Conservative I follow a literal interpretation of the document and do not try and magically pull shit out of my ass to fit my political leanings.

You seem to have a severe reading comprehension problem.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

The Constitution prohibits the Government and that includes all forms down to local Government from forcing citizens to buy a product. I really can not explain it any simpler than I have. The Constitution takes precedent.

By the way I'm a Constitutional Conservative I follow a literal interpretation of the document and do not try and magically pull shit out of my ass to fit my political leanings.
You can keep repeating all you want but the fact remains - 9 states have banned the gas vehicles and that is part of State Rights.

The State Rights that you idiots keep claiming are God's gift to mankind. What part of that don't you get?

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

You can keep repeating all you want but the fact remains - 9 states have banned the gas vehicles and that is part of State Rights.

The State Rights that you idiots keep claiming are God's gift to mankind. What part of that don't you get?

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
This is not a States right issue you blooming idiot. The Constitution is clear. The Government can not force citizens to buy a product.

This is not a States right issue you blooming idiot. The Constitution is clear. The Government can not force citizens to buy a product.
LOL And yet... they have. The states have banned gas vehicles. Take that, retard. :itsok:

Forum List

Back