Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick a position and show me what beck is factually wrong about.....oh crap that was way too big of an opening knowing beck.

Let me narrow that down A LOT.

Pick something Beck has stated about the versions of health care that....oh man there are so many bills no matter what you pick i'll find a version that backs glenn up.

Ummm...fudge me i really wanna do this little excercise of picking something beck said and having you point out the factual innacuracies...but i think it may end up being a short excercise.

Plymco,

It is clear that you are ALSO frustrated with the psychiatrically challenging thought processes of these BRAIN DAMAGED TRAUMATIZED Obamarrhoids.

Did you notice the TWO OVERUSED RIDICULOUSLY LAME, probably even UNCONSCIOUS "TACTICS" the clueless and pathetically TRITE Obamarrhoids use as their ULTIMATE defense against IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS ?

(1) Their favorite, and in their opinion, their most DEVASTATING ATTACK is to claim that you are "crazy", PERIOD.

Along the same lines, some of these clueless political amoebae will try to "spice up" their substance-less criticism with shop-worn attempts at humour. They'll use some reference to taking "meds". Or, claim that you are "childish".....then "joking" with something "hilarious" like "when did your mommy letcha play with the computer ?", etc.

(2) When you have them hog-tied with some irrefutable fact like the Pathological LIAR, MARXIST Obami Salami, having a TWENTY YEAR tenure in the Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" WRIGHT's Cathedral of HATE......and, Obami having acknowledged this POS as a "pastor, friend, and mentor"......THEN......UNBELIEVABLY, THEN...... BLATANTLY DENY that he, Obami Salami, was AWARE of what was going on throughout that period of time.

This UNBELIEVABLE DISPLAY of ARROGANT DUPLICITY is even more LUDICROUS when assholes like the MOST NOTORIOUS Anti-Semite and WHITEY-HATER in American History, PSYCHO Louis Farrakhan, of The Nation of Islam, trumpeted about, weeks ahead of time, in church anouncements, end of sermon- reminders of the impending GLORIOUS visitation as the Nutjob's Wright's self-acknowledged "FRIEND and IDOL".......for this Darling of the OBAMARRHOIDS to dismiss these occasions as "possible happenings that slip one's mind."

And, while one is on this subject .......Let's recount what made even the previous example MAGNIFY MARXIST OBAMI'S BEHAVIOUR more BLATANTLY FALSE. I am referring to the time when Whackjob WRIGHT and PSYCHO Farrakhan made the big show, PURPOSEFULLY INSULTING AMERICA by going on a HOSANNA-ED visit to LIBYA to PROCLAIM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS of the then ENEMY of America, THE ISLAMOFASCIST TERRORIST, GHADDAFI. You may recall, this happened shortly after Ghaddafi-paid stooges blew up a British Airliner outa the sky !!!!........and Obami Salami ?????? Well, this CONGENITAL LIAR, who was a devout weekly churchgoer, was SUPPOSEDLY UNAWARE of this occasion. UNAWARE ?!?!? Where the Fuck was Obami Salami ?????Flip-flopping around in La La Land ??????

Now this, of course, is old news. HOWEVER THIS TYPE OF "OLD NEWS" IS NOT TO BE DISMISSED because of the "CLASSIC" and "REPETITIVE WAY" IT IS HANDLED BY THE OBAMARRHOIDS !!!!!

You see, for the OBAMARRHOIDS...... WHO KNEW ABOUT THIS FLAGRANT LIE........this LIE somehow ....."MAGICALLY" .......DID NOT OCCUR !!!!!

OR, IT WAS TOO "MALIGNANT" AN EVENT TO MENTION !!!!

AND HEAVEN HELP YOU IF YOU DARE......IF YOU DARE TO HAVE THE UNMITIGATED GALL..... TO MENTION IT !!!!

THE OBAMARRHOIDS UNANIMOUS CONCLUSION IS THAT YOU ARE "CRAZY", OR, "CUCKOO" !!!!

THUS, HAVING RECEIVED THE "OBAMARRHOIDAL TREATMENT" ....... this event is somehow "MAGICALLY" WIPED OFF THEIR TRAUMATIZED PEEPEE BRAIN.

ANOTHER GLARING HISTORICALLY IRREFUTABLE FACT THAT ILLUSTRATES THE OBAMARRHOIDAL TREATMENT by the LIEBTARDS:

I am referring to MARXIST Obami Salami's friendship (now considerably distanced) with the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE TERRORIST Bill Ayers.

This UNHOLY COMBO: (1) MARXIST Obami Salami,"Community Organizer, The Rising Star and the new DARLING of the CORRUPT Commie and MAFIOSO INFESTED NOTORIOUS CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE.... INEXTRICABLY TIED TO THE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE "ACORN".....THE EMPLOYER OF BOTH MARXIST Obami Salami and (2) Obami's COMMIE COUNTERPART......THE UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL TERRORIST BIll AYERS.......THESE TWO POLITICALLY CORRUPT SCUMBAGS ALLY THEMSELVES and do their "COMMUNITY SERVICE"....thru ACORN.....sitting together in these nefarious Board Meetings, consulting and making speeches together.....then HAVING THE BACKING of the CORRUPT COMMIE and MAFIOSO LADEN CORRUPT CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE......(let's face it: NO ONE HAD A CHANCE IN THAT CORRUPT CHICAGO TO RUN FOR POLITICAL OFFICE WITHOUT THAT CORRUPT BACKING).....MARXIST Obami Salami KICKS OFF HIS SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN from COMMIE AYERS' home !!!!

C'mon now, LET'S GET REAL !!!!! For those who still have a NANOGRAM of a DOUBT: Would the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL MANIACAL COMMIE TERRORIST LET A NON-MARXIST KICK-OFF HIS SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN IF HE WAS A NON-MARXIST ?!?!?!

Again.....this is "OLD NEWS"........

HOWEVER, THIS TYPE OF "OLD NEWS" IS NOT TO BE DISMISSED because of the "CLASSIC" and "REPETITIVE WAY" IT IS HANDLED BY THE OBAMARRHOIDS !!!!!

You see, for the OBAMARRHOIDS...... WHO KNEW ABOUT THIS........this somehow ......"MAGICALLY" .......DID NOT OCCUR !!!!!

AND HEAVEN HELP YOU IF YOU DARE......IF YOU DARE TO HAVE THE UNMITIGATED GALL..... TO MENTION IT !!!!

THE OBAMARRHOIDS UNANIMOUS CONCLUSION IS THAT YOU ARE "CRAZY", OR, "CUCKOO" !!!!

THUS, HAVING RECEIVED THE "OBAMARRHOIDAL TREATMENT" ....... this event, or events, is/are somehow "MAGICALLY" WIPED OFF THEIR TRAUMATIZED PEEPEE BRAIN.

Folks, the more one deals with these OBAMARRHOIDS, the more one encounters this IMPREGNABLE OBAMARRHOIDAL BARRIER THAT MAGICALLY, AND INEXPLICABLY REJECTS OR NEGATES IRREFUTABLE FACTS ........ THE IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS SIMPLY VANISH FROM THEIR BIZARRELY WIRED CONVOLUTED MEMORIES.

And, then these OBAMARRHOIDS hysterically shriek for FACTUAL EVIDENCE ........FACTUAL EVIDENCE THAT IS RIGHT THERE INEXTRICABLY LOCKED IN THEIR BADLY DAMAGED TRAUMATIZED PEE-PEE BRAINS

You are a prime candidate for retroactive abortion. :cool:

Uh HUH !!! WHAT DID I TELLYA !!!

Another OBAMARRHOID, The Crimson Commie using The LIEBturd Defense Tactic ONE: A substance-less Attack

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1823229 said:
Lay off the fucking capslock, dude

The Law Abusve Caps states that both the probability of your post being read and the likelihood of a single reader taking a thing you say seriously are negatively correlated with the amount of unnecessary capitalization in the post in question. When this is compounded by gross stupidity on the part of the poster (you) this effect can increase exponentially.

I'm actually surprised that it took this Obamarrhoid, The Commie Insect, this long to concoct his vapid verbiage.

Predictable reactions from predictable OBAMARRHOIDS, one trying to outdo another.

All falling in the LIEbturd Attack Category One: A substance-less attack that doesn't in any way pertain to the topic discussed.

BTW, Commie Insect, you have a long way to go before you can even hope to lick a Komissar's shit-encrusted boot.

☭proletarian☭;1823229 said:
Lay off the fucking capslock, dude

The Law Abusve Caps states that both the probability of your post being read and the likelihood of a single reader taking a thing you say seriously are negatively correlated with the amount of unnecessary capitalization in the post in question. When this is compounded by gross stupidity on the part of the poster (you) this effect can increase exponentially.

I'm actually surprised that it took this Obamarrhoid, The Commie Insect, this long to concoct his vapid verbiage.

Predictable reactions from predictable OBAMARRHOIDS, one trying to outdo another.

All falling in the LIEbturd Attack Category One: A substance-less attack that doesn't in any way pertain to the topic discussed.

BTW, Commie Insect, you have a long way to go before you can even hope to lick a Komissar's shit-encrusted boot.

“Don't turn around, look, look,
the Kommissar is out and about!
He'll keep his eye on you
and you know why.
Your zest for life will kill you.”
Alles klar, Herr Kommissar?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Guvo7gUdUnE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Guvo7gUdUnE[/ame]

Pick a position and show me what beck is factually wrong about.....oh crap that was way too big of an opening knowing beck.

Pick something Beck has stated about the versions of health care that....oh man there are so many bills no matter what you pick i'll find a version that backs glenn up.

Ummm...fudge me i really wanna do this little excercise of picking something beck said and having you point out the factual innacuracies...but i think it may end up being a short excercise.

Plymco,

It is clear that you are ALSO frustrated with the psychiatrically challenging thought processes of these BRAIN DAMAGED TRAUMATIZED Obamarrhoids.

But don't give up.

America is becoming increasingly aware of their CRAP.

Last edited:

Plymco,

Did you notice the TWO OVERUSED RIDICULOUSLY LAME, probably even UNCONSCIOUS "TACTICS" the clueless and pathetically TRITE Obamarrhoids use as their ULTIMATE defense against IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS ?

(1) Their favorite, and in their opinion, their most DEVASTATING ATTACK is to claim that you are "crazy", PERIOD.

Along the same lines, some of these clueless political amoebae will try to "spice up" their substance-less criticism with shop-worn attempts at humour. They'll use some reference to taking "meds". Or, claim that you are "childish".....then "joking" with something "hilarious" like "when did your mommy letcha play with the computer ?", etc.

(2) When you have them hog-tied with some irrefutable fact like the Pathological LIAR, MARXIST Obami Salami, having a TWENTY YEAR tenure in the Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" WRIGHT's Cathedral of HATE......and, Obami having acknowledged this POS as a "pastor, friend, and mentor"......THEN......UNBELIEVABLY, THEN...... BLATANTLY DENY that he, Obami Salami, was AWARE of what was going on throughout that period of time.

This UNBELIEVABLE DISPLAY of ARROGANT DUPLICITY is even more LUDICROUS when assholes like the MOST NOTORIOUS Anti-Semite and WHITEY-HATER in American History, PSYCHO Louis Farrakhan, of The Nation of Islam, trumpeted about, weeks ahead of time, in church anouncements, end of sermon- reminders of the impending GLORIOUS visitation as the Nutjob's Wright's self-acknowledged "FRIEND and IDOL".......for this Darling of the OBAMARRHOIDS to dismiss these occasions as "possible happenings that slip one's mind."

And, while one is on this subject .......Let's recount what made even the previous example of MARXIST OBAMI'S BEHAVIOUR more BLATANTLY FALSE. I am referring to the time when Whackjob WRIGHT and PSYCHO Farrakhan made the big show, PURPOSEFULLY INSULTING AMERICA by going on a HOSANNA-ED visit to LIBYA to PROCLAIM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS of the then ENEMY of America, THE ISLAMOFASCIST TERRORIST, GHADDAFI. You may recall, this happened shortly after Ghaddafi-paid stooges blew up a British Airliner outa the sky !!!!........and Obami Salami ?????? Well, this CONGENITAL LIAR, who was a devout weekly churchgoer, was SUPPOSEDLY UNAWARE of this occasions. UNAWARE ?!?!? Where the Fuck was Obami Salami ?????Flip-flopping around in La La Land ??????

Now this, of course, is old news. HOWEVER THIS TYPE OF "OLD NEWS" IS NOT TO BE DISMISSED because of the "CLASSIC" and "REPETITIVE WAY" IT IS HANDLED BY THE OBAMARRHOIDS !!!!!

You see, for the OBAMARRHOIDS...... WHO KNEW ABOUT THIS FLAGRANT LIE........this LIE somehow ....."MAGICALLY" .......DID NOT OCCUR !!!!!

THUS, HAVING RECEIVED THE "OBAMARRHOIDAL TREATMENT" ....... this event is somehow "MAICALLY" WIPED OFF THEIR TRAUMATIZED PEEPEE BRAIN.

ANOTHER GLARING HISTORICALLY IRREFUTABLE FACT THAT ILLUSTRATES THE OBAMARRHOIDAL TREATMENT by the LIEBTARDS:

I am referring to MARXIST Obami Salami's friendship (now considerably distanced) with the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE TERRORIST Bill Ayers.

This UNHOLY COMBO: (1) MARXIST Obami Salami,"Community Organizer, The Rising Star and the new DARLING of the CORRUPT Commie and MAFIOSO INFESTED NOTORIOUS CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE.... INEXTRICABLY TIED TO THE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE "ACORN".....THE EMPLOYER OF BOTH MARXIST Obami Salami and (2) Obami's COMMIE COUNTERPART......THE UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL TERRORIST BIll AYERS.......THESE TWO POLITICALLY CORRUPT SCUMBAGS ALLY THEMSELVES and do their "COMMUNITY SERVICE"....thru ACORN.....sitting together in these nefarious Board Meetings, consulting and making speeches together.....then HAVING THE BACKING of the CORRUPT COMMIE and MAFIOSO LADEN CORRUPT CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE......let's face it: NO ONE HAD A CHANCE IN THAT CORRUPT CHICAGO TO RUN FOR POLITICAL OFFICE WITHOUT THAT CORRUPT BACKING.....MARXIST Obami Salami KICKS OFF HIS SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN from COMMIE AYERS' home !!!!

C'mon now, LET'S GET REAL !!!!! For those who still have a NANOGRAM of a DOUBT: Would the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL MANIACAL COMMIE TERRORIST LET A NON-MARXIST KICK-OFF HIS SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN IF HE WAS A NON-MARXIST ?!?!?!

Again.....this is "OLD NEWS"........

HOWEVER, THIS TYPE OF "OLD NEWS" IS NOT TO BE DISMISSED because of the "CLASSIC" and "REPETITIVE WAY" IT IS HANDLED BY THE OBAMARRHOIDS !!!!!

You see, for the OBAMARRHOIDS...... WHO KNEW ABOUT THIS........this somehow ......"MAGICALLY" .......DID NOT OCCUR !!!!!

THUS, HAVING RECEIVED THE "OBAMARRHOIDAL TREATMENT" ....... this event is somehow "MAICALLY" WIPED OFF THEIR TRAUMATIZED PEEPEE BRAIN.

Folks, the more one deals with these OBAMARRHOIDS, the more one encounters this IMPREGNABLE OBAMARRHOIDAL BARRIER of IRREFUTABLE FACTS ........ SIMPLY VANISHING FROM THEIR MEMORIES,

And, then these OBAMARRHOIDS hysterically shriek for FACTUAL EVIDENCE ........FACTUAL EVIDENCE THAT IS RIGHT THERE INEXTRICABLY LOCKED IN THEIR BADLY DAMAGED TRAUMATIZED PEE-PEE BRAINS

AMAZING! Bravo!

Best insane rant I've heard in years.

As stated: LIEbturd Attack Category One: A substance-less attack.

Gautama, you are fun to watch here, rhetorically just like a cockroach trying to escape the boot coming down on it. Do keep it up.

Gautama, you are fun to watch here, rhetorically just like a cockroach trying to escape the boot coming down on it. Do keep it up.

Starkey-the-Epitome of Malarkey, aka "THE PUKER".

I might be kinda busy so I won't be able to expand on what I've been stating. Not that it has to be repetitious.....it's just that one gets the distinct impression that your seemingly unicelled brains can't handle more than a few scenarios at a time.

I am referring to the fact that you delusional insects keep flip flopping around in La La Land completely oblivious to the fact that you are just underlining my comments about you. This is not that you are frustrating me, so much as you are a source of continuous wonderment to me.

Puker, your latest comment does just that.

What's happening is that I am annihilating you Obamarrhoids with factual evidence using different scenarios that clearly expose your mindboggling IDIOTIC BEHAVIOUR in completely IGNORING and/or rationalizing away IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS as they occur RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU !!!!!

Yet, you KEEP ON your robot-like acceptance of the DISASTROUS semi-black MARXIST Political Charlatan's Agenda. And, you do this in the face of Obami Salami's OUTRAGEOUS RECORD of being a PATHOLOGICAL & CONGENITAL LIAR with INDISPUTABLE historical documentation THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF TO BACK UP THAT ASSERTION ........ AND, THAT YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO DENY ....... IN EVERY ONE OF YOUR FART LIKE COMMENTS.

To wit: Let me again pick the TWO MOST EGREGIOUS AND FACTUAL EXAMPLES OF MARXIST Obami Salami's ARROGANT DUPLICITY.....which you KNOW about.....and blithely dismiss: (1) Obami's ARROGANT LIES involved in his TWENTY YEAR association with his SELF-ACKNOWLEDGED "pastor, friend, and mentor", the Black Racist Whackjob WRIGHT. And (2), Obami's ARROGANT LIES about his INEXTRICABLE EGREGIOUS ties with an UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL MANAICAL COMMUNIST TERRORIST Bill Ayers from whose home Obami kicked off his Senatorial career.

The reason these TWO EXAMPLES are SPECIFICALLY so significant......is that they are not just the usual lies that politicians make to cover up their ass in exigent circumstances.

WHAT WE HAVE HERE ARE LIES THAT PERSIST THROUGHOUT DECADES OF YEARS !!!!!!!

As I am REPEATEDLY STATING, you OBAMARRHOIDS KNOW THIS......YET YOU TAKE THIS PATHOLOGICAL and CONGENITAL LIAR'S OBVIOUSLY FLAWED MARXIST AGENDA (which is PRESENTLY CLEARLY AND OBVIOUSLY REJECTED BY AMERICA).....AND TO THIS DAY USE Obami Salami's CRAP as though it is carved in marble and brought down from Mt. Sinai !!!!!!

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU ?!?!?!?

And, to cap it off, one of you pukers, Starky/Malarkey (and it may just as well be ALL of you Obamarrhoids) USING THE PREDICTABLE SUBSTANCE-LESS CRITICISM OF MY SPECIFIC ABOVEMENTIONED IRREFUTABLE HISTORICAL TRUTHS ........AND, UNABLE TO REFUTE THEM.... think that I am "like a cockroach trying to escape the boot coming down on it."

Don't you see the OBVIOUS DISCONNECT THERE ??????

Well, apparently not. And you won't. That is why the inescapable conclusion is that you are POLITICALLY INSANE !

Last edited:

I might be kinda busy so I won't be able to expand on what I've been stating. Not that it has to be repetitious.....it's just that one gets the distinct impression that your seemingly unicelled brains can't handle more than a few scenarios at a time.

I am referring to the fact that you delusional insects keep flip flopping around in La La Land completely oblivious to the fact that you are just underlining my comments about you. This is not that you are frustrating me, so much as you are a source of continuous wonderment to me.

Puker, your latest comment does just.

What's happening is that I am annihilating you Obamarrhoids with factual evidence using different scenarios that clearly expose your mindboggling IDIOTIC BEHAVIOUR in completely IGNORING and/or rationalizing away IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS as they occur RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU !!!!!

Yet, you KEEP ON your robot-like acceptance of the DISASTROUS semi-black MARXIST Political Charlatan's Agenda. And, you do this in the face of Obami Salami's OUTRAGEOUS RECORD of being a PATHOLOGICAL & CONGENITAL LIAR with INDISPUTABLE historical documentation THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF TO BACK UP THAT ASSERTION ........ AND, THAT YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO DENY ....... IN EVERY ONE OF YOUR FART LIKE COMMENTS.

To wit: Let me again pick the TWO MOST EGREGIOUS AND FACTUAL EXAMPLES OF MARXIST Obami Salami's ARROGANT DUPLICITY.....which you KNOW about.....and blithely dismiss: (1) Obami's ARROGANT LIES involved in his TWENTY YEAR association with his SELF-ACKNOWLEDGED "pastor, friend, and mentor", the Black Racist Whackjob WRIGHT. And (2), Obami's ARROGANT LIES about his INEXTRICABLE EGREGIOUS ties with an UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL MANAICAL COMMUNIST TERRORIST Bill Ayers from whose home Obami kicked off his Senatorial career.

The reason these TWO EXAMPLES are SPECIFICALLY so significant......is that they are not just the usual lies that politicians make to cover up their ass in exigent circumstances.

As I am REPEATEDLY STATING, you OBAMARRHOIDS KNOW THIS......YET YOU TAKE THIS PATHOLOGICAL and CONGENITAL LIAR'S OBVIOUSLY FLAWED MARXIST AGENDA (which is PRESENTLY CLEARLY AND OBVIOUSLY REJECTED BY AMERICA).....AND TO THIS DAY USE Obami Salami's CRAP as though it is carved in marble and brought down from Mt. Sinai !!!!!!

And, to cap it off, one of you pukers, Starky/Malarkey (and it may just as well be ALL of you Obamarrhoids) USING THE PREDICTABLE SUBSTANCE-LESS CRITICISM OF MY SPECIFIC ABOVEMENTIONED IRREFUTABLE HISTORICAL TRUTHS ........AND, UNABLE TO REFUTE THEM.... think that I am "like a cockroach trying to escape the boot coming down on it."

Well, apparently not. And you won't. That is why the inescapable conclusion is that you are POLITICALLY INSANE !

Obama's 'Weatherman' Connection - Fact Checker

There you go, I know this isn't as hard evidence as Glenn Beck raving and screaming about nothing, but this is giving some evidence which Beck or you fail to do.

Honestly, stop capitalizing stuff and putting big words into sentences, you still look like a dumb ass to evereyone here. I mean if you give a link or something maybe we can have a legitimat conversation, something you probably cannot comprehend.

Once again the scary thing is there are people out there just like you, I don't agree with the president on everything and definately was the same way with Bush. But I didn't cry and act like Glenn Beck was the bringer of light and truth. They guy is a loony, and so are you.

Have a great day fortifying your bunker, registering your rifles, and getting ready for the apocalyspe.

Sincerely
Stupid Fat Pig

We have a first ladies and gents...a newly coined word for an apparent new mental disorder....
Political insanity.

"Why did you destroy the electronic voting machine Mr. Smith" said Judge Jones.
Smith replied "I was politically insane sir and therefore not responsible for my actions."

You might be onto something there, PP. Wingnut reactionary far right conservatism is a mental disease. That explains much of the American decline of the last thirty years as the wingnuts infected and sickened traditional conservatism. So let's excise that illness in our Party and move forward.

You might be onto something there, PP. Wingnut reactionary far right conservatism is a mental disease. That explains much of the American decline of the last thirty years as the wingnuts infected and sickened traditional conservatism. So let's excise that illness in our Party and move forward.

What are you talking about all of you?????? This is the voice of REASON!!!!! We are all lunatics!!!! YOU OBAMAROIDS MARXIST FLAKES!!!!

One day we will all be looking to gautama and Glenn Beck for the answers!

Thats a catchy 2012 presidential ticket!

:eusa_liar:

Puker, your latest comment does just.

Obama's 'Weatherman' Connection - Fact Checker

There you go, I know this isn't as hard evidence as Glenn Beck raving and screaming about nothing, but this is giving some evidence which Beck or you fail to do.

Honestly, stop capitalizing stuff and putting big words into sentences, you still look like a dumb ass to evereyone here. I mean if you give a link or something maybe we can have a legitimat conversation, something you probably cannot comprehend.

Once again the scary thing is there are people out there just like you, I don't agree with the president on everything and definately was the same way with Bush. But I didn't cry and act like Glenn Beck was the bringer of light and truth. They guy is a loony, and so are you.

Have a great day fortifying your bunker, registering your rifles, and getting ready for the apocalyspe.

Sincerely
Stupid Fat Pig

There you have it again:

The STUPID Fat Pig: ANOTHER CLUELESS OBAMARRHOID FARTING OUT SUBSTANCE-LESS CRITICISMS.......

This OBAMARRHOIDAL insect howls for EVIDENCE when I gave him his EVIDENCE ......SPECIFICALLY NARROWING IT DOWN TO TWO because of the Obamarhoidals' attention span: (1) Black Racist Whackjob Wright experiences and (2) The Unrepentant Homicidal, Manaical Commie Terrorist experiences.

AND THE LOGIC INVOLVED IN MY ASSERTIONS.

YET.......THIS STUPID FAT PIG and the other OBAMARRHOIDS can't refute my stated assertions.

This STUPID Fat Pig of a political idiot JUST DOESN'T GEDDIT.

And, like the rest of them thar OBAMARRHOIDS NEVER WILL .......BECAUSE THEY ARE POLITICALLY INSANE !!!

As stated: LIEbturd Attack Category One: A substance-less attack.[/QUOTE]

:clap2:

Really? Where is your substance?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, STUPID Fat Pig.....you'll never geddit .....because you are an OBAMARRHOIDAL..... STUPID Fat Pig.

☭proletarian☭;1824495 said:
dance, my puppets...

Ahhh yesss.....the wannabe Kommissar checking in from Copenhagen as the delusional Grand Puppeteer !!!

Uhhhh, don't forget to pull out that Danish baton outa yer left nostril, tovarishch. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just happened to look at the STUPID Fat Pig's avatar/photo with all them babes at the Bunny Ranch.

YOU ARE REALLY AN UUUUUGGGGGGLLLLLYYYYYYYY SUPER OBESE HOG AINTCHA ?!?!?!?

Don't you feel humiliated when it takes a dozen of them thar babes to try to find your pecker among them never ending rolls of blubber ?!?!??

SERIOUSLY......HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU LIVE IN THAT CONDITION ?!?!?!?

Listen.....and I really mean this.....I just called Dr. Kevorkian and he told me that he can hep ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back