Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know......I'm still wondering how anyone could think that an oxycotin addled racist who has a radio show could be divine?

You know......Kim Jong Il tried to claim divinity as well. He stated he was born under Heaven, from royal birth, when in reality, he was born a peasant.

As far as the Limp Idiot being a "messiah"? Wrong on that count as well. I have yet to see him perform a legitimate miracle.

All Limp Idiot has is cheap tricks and cheats.

Glenn Beck? Same deal, only in this case, you're dealing with someone who has killed off a lot of brain cells he couldn't afford to lose with alcohol, got clean and decided that because he'd gotten sober, he was no eligible to go tell others how they should live their lives.

Nope.........sorry.........Beck and Limbaugh are both idiots.

And Ganked My Own Ma (gautma) is their top idiot disciple.

Actually, Roger and Me is a terrific documentary on the death of Rust Belt towns. And a lot of what Moore says in his films is true. He may be overly dramatic, but... Like it or not, truth. Beck just lies, period.

Actually, Roger and Me is a terrific documentary on the death of Rust Belt towns. And a lot of what Moore says in his films is true. He may be overly dramatic, but... Like it or not, truth. Beck just lies, period.

Thats funny because I went to Amherst college and my professor showed us all the misrepresentations and lies in that film.

It did have truth also but the misrepresentations and lies ruined it.

Call in to his show and prove him wrong. There is a RED phone on the desk of his TV show for the White House to call when Glenn is lying about them. So far, the red phone hasn't rung.

Call in to his show and prove him wrong. There is a RED phone on the desk of his TV show for the White House to call when Glenn is lying about them. So far, the red phone hasn't rung.

He only lets republican sheeple on his show who baaaa right along with him. He does not want to be put in his place on the air, just like limpballs and his "screeners".

There is a RED phone on the desk of his TV show for the White House to call when Glenn is lying about them. So far, the red phone hasn't rung.

RIGHT... Sure there is. I would surely hope that there are more pressing issues for the white house to be dealing with than to watch that dreck for impending lies. I can't even bear to do it. I stomached all I could during the election, but it just made me want to tear off my own arm and throw it at the TV. Horrible, horrible stuff... ALL of Fox's shows are horrible for that matter. Not an ounce of truth or integrity.

Bush has yet to come on USMB and prove that he's not poisoning blacks and funneling drugs into the ghettos using the Bush-Laden network.

Ergo, it's all true.

:cuckoo:

The proletarian Marxie,

I have just determined..... and not ONLY because you're one of those Marxist Freaks ...... that you are an idiot. And, can only be considered as a historical "has been" who is touting a historically defunct political point of view a la the LIEbtards of MARXIST Obami Salami's vintage.

Glenn Beck is "spot on" with his anaylsis of MARXIST Obami Salami's unravelling MARXIST Agenda. OBVIOUSLY, Beck is disconcerting to you LIEbtard diehards. Unfortunately for you, the heretofore IGNORANT and NAIVE Americans are waking up to the DISASTROUS policies of MARXIST Obami Salami and his DISCREDITED stooges: Crazed Pelosi, and the hapless commie Holder of GITMO fame.

As usual, you commie idiots flail away at Glenn Beck but can't SPECIFICALLY and SUCCESSFULLY refute even ONE of his plethora of FACTS annihilating your idiotically CATASTROPHIC MARXIST Agenda.

And, here. on cue, is the LIEBtard weanie, the military discard Article 15, puking out his worthless two cents.

Glenn Beck wouldn't know a fact if it crawled up his ass and lit a bonfire. The fact that you think that he is the bringer of truth tells me everything I need to know about you. :cool:

The Crimson MARXIST,

Yours, is the usual UNSUBSTANTIATED BULLSHIT vilifying Glenn Beck without refuting ONE SINGLE FACT that Glenn Beck states.

Get lost, you lobotomized paramecium.

LOL so it's ok for you to claim that beck speaks the truth while you fail to provide proof and then in the next breath you attack others who disagree with your OPINION and claim that their statements are unsubstantiated bullshit.

So why don't you hold yourself to the same standard that you hold others??

Your tactics seem to consist of making unusbstantiated claims and then personal attacks against any who dare to disagree with your OPINIONS.

If you wish to know how dishonest beck is just do a simple google search "glenn beck lies" or "glenn beck lies list" and you will find many sites that show video footage of his lies.

Gautma is part of the wierdo whacko crew that opines then demands proof on refutation. Yesterday GB misdefined progressivism, deliberately I believe, on the radio show. Last week PC misdefined what charactertizes progressive education, albeit ignorantly rather than deliberately. What we have had to deal with in the center of the party the last ten years is the far right's deliberate redefinition of terms historical and factual in order to create a rhetoric of hate and despair. Limbaugh, Hannitty, and Beck are fully in the center of that culture of propaganda. Thank heavens more thinking Republicans are distancing themselves from the far right. I could see that in the reactions of a few of the GOP in the chamber during the President's State of the Union address. Their body language indicated when they disagreed with Mitch and his cronies.

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1820274 said:
I've concluded that gautama is an idiot

Based on what I have read of his posts he makes statements he fails to substantiate and despite his own failure to do substantiate his claims he demands that others substantiate everything that they say.
Then when he can't carry the debate past his orignal unproven argument or counter arguments presented agaisnt him he engages in personal attacks which are, in my opinion, meant to either drive other posters away so he can pretend that he won the debate or they are meant to somehow discredit the messenger in spite of his failure to counter their arguments even as he avoids the message.

The proletarian Marxie,

I have just determined..... and not ONLY because you're one of those Marxist Freaks ...... that you are an idiot. And, can only be considered as a historical "has been" who is touting a historically defunct political point of view a la the LIEbtards of MARXIST Obami Salami's vintage.

Glenn Beck is "spot on" with his anaylsis of MARXIST Obami Salami's unravelling MARXIST Agenda. OBVIOUSLY, Beck is disconcerting to you LIEbtard diehards. Unfortunately for you, the heretofore IGNORANT and NAIVE Americans are waking up to the DISASTROUS policies of MARXIST Obami Salami and his DISCREDITED stooges: Crazed Pelosi, and the hapless commie Holder of GITMO fame.

As usual, you commie idiots flail away at Glenn Beck but can't SPECIFICALLY and SUCCESSFULLY refute even ONE of his plethora of FACTS annihilating your idiotically CATASTROPHIC MARXIST Agenda.

And, here. on cue, is the LIEBtard weanie, the military discard Article 15, puking out his worthless two cents.

OK, I've read several of your idiotic ramblings, or posts; whatever you call them. But I have a question for you, who exactly are these 'ignorant' and 'naive' people you talk of? To me, your are ignorant and naive. If someone says something to question Beck's "analysis" you go into a 5th grade screaming match. If his analysis is so spot on, give us some sources. Maybe people wouldn't think you were such a crackpot if you had some evidence.

Please respond so I get a cool nickname like BORN MARXIE.

Fat Pig (you sure look like one):
baseless personal attacks don't validate or substantiate your claims.

The irrefutable FACT that Glenn Beck is "spot on" is that he has an open challenge for ANYONE in the Marxist Obami Salami Adm in the form of a RED PHONE on every one of his shows whereupon ANYONE of those Obami Salami turds he CONSTANTLY criticizes are invited to come on his show, and/or refute by said phone, A SINGLE one of the PLETHORA of accusations, substantiated by NUMEROUS FACTUAL EVIDENCE.

So your claim is that the fact that he has a red phone on his set, the mere presence of that phone therefore proves that he is "spot on?" Are you serious?? Do you even know if that phone actually works or if it is only a prop??? So can you substantiate your claims that beck is "spot on" on every topic he takes up??

In spite of the fact that Glenn dismissed as nonsensical the inane question of whether he checked his facts or not...... not ONE pro MARXIST Obami Salami puke had the stones to challenge him.

LOL So in spite of the fact that he doesn't check his "facts" you still BELIEVE while offer NO proof that he is "spot on?"

But, what is even more significant is that you MARXIST Obami Salami robots are getting as hysterical about him as you are about the OUTSTANDING AMERICAN PATRIOT: Sarah Palin.

You are the one who seems enraged as you lash out at others and you are claiming other posters are hysterical??

☭proletarian☭;1820661 said:
In spite of the fact that Glenn dismissed as nonsensical the inane question of whether he checked his facts or not......

watch the video. When he's asked whether he checks facts, the frost word out of his mouth is 'no'.

Now go away, poe

COMMIE Insect,

What I stated stands.

APPARENTLY Glenn Beck DOES NOT HAVE TO CHECK HIS FACTS BECAUSE NO ONE WAS ABLE TO NAIL HIM ON ANY !!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL. WOW!
So despite the fact that you haven't substantiated anything that you said you claim that it "stands?" LOL

It is hilarious that you BELIEVE that beck doesn't have to prove anything that he says all because you BELIEVE, despite evidence to the contrary, that no one has "nailed him" on anything he has said. LOL

Did you watch the clip from his appearance on "the View" where barbara and whoopi called him out for lying about their meeting on a train and he admitted on their program that he lied?? Oops I guess you missed that time that someone "nailed" him. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csTS7fk01iI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Glenn ambushed on 'The View'[/ame]

Or how about this article from thinkprogress which calls out beck for being less than honest when he attacked congress for their "questions" that he says that they asked on the first day of sotomayor's confirmation hearing when NO questions were actually asked during the first day.
Think Progress Glenn Beck complains about softball questions to Sotomayor on day that no questions were asked.

Do you want me to search and find more for you or do you think you can figure out how to use google and find them yourself??

Uh HUH !!! WHAT DID I TELLYA !!!

Another OBAMARRHOID, The Crimson Commie using The LIEBturd Defense Tactic ONE: A substance-less Attack

Did you happen to miss ALL of your posts in this thread?? Your posts consist of nothing but what you call a "LIEBturd defense tactic one: a substance-less Attack."

your first post in this thread is a prime example of it.

The proletarian Marxie,

I put all of your name calling and attacks in bold type so you couldn't miss them and in the middle of all of that is an unsubstantiated OPINION that you have repeated throughout this thread but never substantiated. So in the end all you are left with throughout your posts in this thread is nothing but "substance-less Attacks."

There is a RED phone on the desk of his TV show for the White House to call when Glenn is lying about them. So far, the red phone hasn't rung.

RIGHT... Sure there is. I would surely hope that there are more pressing issues for the white house to be dealing with than to watch that dreck for impending lies. I can't even bear to do it. I stomached all I could during the election, but it just made me want to tear off my own arm and throw it at the TV. Horrible, horrible stuff... ALL of Fox's shows are horrible for that matter. Not an ounce of truth or integrity.
The White House is watching; they need to keep ahead of the sheriff and plan their next deception. Beck is saying some awful things about the goings on in the White House; it's stupid for them to ignore Glenn's lying.

Except he's not lying.

The White House is watching; they need to keep ahead of the sheriff and plan their next deception. Beck is saying some awful things about the goings on in the White House; it's stupid for them to ignore Glenn's lying.

Except he's not lying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3fYE_Dg3mY]YouTube - Glenn Beck Installs Red Phone for White House[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvZzGWdC2k4&feature=related]YouTube - Will The White House Call Today[/ame]

The left can't stand when the right calls them out on the deception games they play...and the bias of the MSM.

Beck does it well. He's a bit dramatic on occasion but he's usually right on target when exposing the lunacy and lying of the left.

Asaratis,

Your two paragraph statement is absolutely correct.

And, I know that with the facts at your disposal you justifiably assume that I'm on the "right".

And, I can understand that most, if not all the posters on this Forum consider me a Republican and/or even a "Conservative".

However, I am VERY uncomfortable in being considered as a Republican. And, to me being a "Conservative" is almost an insult.

Now, the political categories: the "Extreme Left", the "Left", the "Right", the "Extreme Right" are probably justified political categories.

In my case, I have a big problem in fitting myself comfortably in any of these political categories.

And, I know that being who I am is almost unique when an attempt is being made to squeeze me into any of these aforementioned categories.

Of course, almost everyone might feel that they do not PRECISELY fit in any ONE of those categories. But, by and large most feel that they are on the LEFT or RIGHT......with a tad hither or tither.

Let me clarify my position.

I suppose I can be called, justifiably, an Atheist because I don't believe in the Organized Religions' Anthropomorphic definition of god.

Actually, I am not sure if I am an Atheist. I believe that IF there is a god, then one must be DELUSIONAL to believe in the Organized Religions' version of god. Especially in the Anthropomorhic version of the JudeoChristian or Islam's god who is a petty, vengeful, vainglorious, sadistic slimeball who is decidely worse than scores of human beings whom I know.

IF there is a god......and it's a big "IF".... IMO, this god is the Sum Total of the Laws of the Universe. Prayers to this god would be as useless as praying to a lightening so that it doesn't strike you. In other words, the statistical probability of your prayers being answered by that god is the same as praying to the nearest rock in your garden.

The oft-repeated BULLSHIT that Einstein was a very religious person in the JudeoChristian sense is clearly and emphatically denied by Einstein in many of his letters. Einstein clearly and emphatically states that his "god is Spinoza's god".

I am VERY proud of the fact that at the early age of 15, after many years of sleepless nights, and without ANY knowledge of philosophical theology.....independently, I came to the same conclusion as Einstein and Spinoza.

Thus, I am certainly NOT a Republican. Definitely not a Conservative. What alienates me even more from these two classifications is that I am NOT a Pro-Lifer in the conventional sense. I believe that human cells are simply a collection of painless cells that can be used for experimentation on a Petri dish PROVIDING that they are so used until they become a fetus that can experience pain. Thus, I am categorically for Embryonic Stem Cell Research (ESCR) which is ANATHEMA to the run-of-the-mill Republican. And, certainly, for a Conservative. I think that these fantasies about the existence of a soul, etc., is as delusional as believing in ancient mythology. Indeed, the Organized Religions' beliefs ARE a regurgitation, and a flagrant replication of ancient mythologies.

POLITICS: I even voted for Clinton (first term).

I believe in a larger safety net for the unemployed......for the JUSTLY unemployed, as in the case of those unfortunate hardworkers who have been laid off because of downsizing, economic downturns, jobs shipped overseas, etc......AT THE EXPENSE OF THE LIEBTARD'S POLITICAL BASE: THE PARASITICAL PROFESSIONALLY UNEMPLOYED, DOPERS, ETC.

So......who am I ?

I am a VEHEMENT ANTI - LIEB.

So, how do I vote ?

I must vote as a Republican.

I don't have a choice.

I strongly believe that ANYONE who is knowledgeable of the MARXIST Agenda of the present Democratic Party is a TRAITOR to his country.

1. and what should be done to these traitors?

2. re: atheism. I just spoke to the other atheists. you have been handed your hat. you're OUT of the club! go away!!

3. I think the most amusing conservatives are the ones who sound like thugs and louts and then try to explain to everyone just how "SMAHT!" they are.

4. beck is a pathetic lunatic.

See, none of you can prove that BOOSH wasn't a nazi and isn't funneling crack into black neighborhoods to wipe out the Black race, using the resoureces of the Bush-Laden network to hide it all!! AND BUSH HAS YET TO COME TO USMB TO PROVE IT WRONG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back