Glenn Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Rush, funboy.

In your dreams.

ALL of us know how Rush looks.

And, the STUPID Fat Pig ..... true to form.....word and deed...... as the DISGUSTINGLY OBESE OBAMARRHOID is appropriately your POSTER BOY.

But, nice try.....StarkeyMalarkey.

Last edited:
Exactly, like no Obama voter looks like a complete ass hole right now. They must be swillin crow.

Titanic Sailor,

Seems to me you're too kind.

Obamarrhoids ALWAYS acted and looked like assholes..........
NOT JUST "NOW".

That's why the Medical Profession is starting a new addendum to their Proctological Specialty.

The new graduates from Medical Schools across America no matter what their specialty......HAVE TO PASS A REQUIRED COURSE IN "OBAMARRHOIDECTOMY"...... it has to to with OBAMARRHOIDAL REMOVAL.

Fortunately, this is going to be a TEMPORARY upheaval in the Medical Profession since this OBAMARRHOIDAL Pandemic is limited to The United States of America.....and will be a non-issue in 2012.

And, oh yes........the research into the Pelosi Vaccine has been cancelled. The victims of the Pelosi plague (incessant barfing induced by the very thought of that contemptible twat) can be cured by simply carrying her photo (yuk) next to your dick twice a day for one week.

Last edited:
:lol::popcorn: Between the Cowboys beating the Saints and watching the loonytoons of the wingnut reactionary moonbat around here, this has been enjoyable evening.

:lol::popcorn: Between the Cowboys beating the Saints and watching the loonytoons of the wingnut reactionary moonbat around here, this has been enjoyable evening.

Starkey Malarkey,

Thanx for the update.

However, in the future......stick it up your ass.

gautama do yo have a point or did I miss something????? I thought this post was about Glenn Beck and to discuss if he is telling the truth or is he just stating his opinion. I believe that he is stating his opinion, as he has stated, not in so many words, on "The View". If your just here to call people names......... please leave. I don't have time for this kind of discussion. I do not teach my children to call people names either, both a childish thing and does not do your argument any justices.

Gautama is neither mature nor adult. Do not expect such behavior from the droid.

Glenn Beck is the atypical Conservative:

DRUNK
WOMANIZER
RACIST
but
ANTI ABORTION
ANTI NEGRO

Just happened to look at the STUPID Fat Pig's avatar/photo with all them babes at the Bunny Ranch.

YOU ARE REALLY AN UUUUUGGGGGGLLLLLYYYYYYYY SUPER OBESE HOG AINTCHA ?!?!?!?

Don't you feel humiliated when it takes a dozen of them thar babes to try to find your pecker among them never ending rolls of blubber ?!?!??

SERIOUSLY......HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU LIVE IN THAT CONDITION ?!?!?!?

Listen.....and I really mean this.....I just called Dr. Kevorkian and he told me that he can hep ya.

HAHAHA You are a retard. That is a google image of Rush Limbaugh. Are you just dumb? Or are you that clueless?

Earlier you stated I just don't get it becuase I'm an Obammaroid, yet you do not give any factual evidence. You really are a dumb uber-Right Wing Conservative who doesn't know Glenn Beck from a giant turd.

Do you realize how stupid you sound with your hate filled posts? Everyone here is making fun of you and you just spout of gibberish, surprising you can even spell. Waiting on a new nickname for me, Stupid Fat Pig is getting old, I know you can be more creative than that.

Just happened to look at the STUPID Fat Pig's avatar/photo with all them babes at the Bunny Ranch.

Don't you feel humiliated when it takes a dozen of them thar babes to try to find your pecker among them never ending rolls of blubber ?!?!??

Listen.....and I really mean this.....I just called Dr. Kevorkian and he told me that he can hep ya.

Lets see your picture, line up with your hogs and chickens...and get a great family portrait.

HAHAHA You are a retard. That is a google image of Rush Limbaugh. Are you just dumb? Or are you that clueless?

Earlier you stated I just don't get it becuase I'm an Obammaroid, yet you do not give any factual evidence. You really are a dumb uber-Right Wing Conservative who doesn't know Glenn Beck from a giant turd.

Do you realize how stupid you sound with your hate filled posts? Everyone here is making fun of you and you just spout of gibberish, surprising you can even spell. Waiting on a new nickname for me, Stupid Fat Pig is getting old, I know you can be more creative than that.

STUPID & UGLY Fat Pig,

You are a STUPID & UGLY Fat Pig that is now DESPERATELY trying to be a SLIMY & SLEAZY Clueless Weasel by invoking the HEAVENLY name of Rush Limbaugh in vain..........

No matter how you twist and turn in feverish AGONY, and PRAY to The Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient Rush ......... even HE, in his DIVINE forgiveness for all things despicable and contemptible......could forgive you for your Obamarrhoidal activities.

I don't know how you've been able to resurrect, or reconstruct yourself from the puddle of blubber I reduced you to......but nice job trying to delude yourself that you'll be anything other than a STUPID & UGLY Fat Pig ...... even in your wildest dreams FUGGET trying to metamorphosing yourself to be anything other than what long term OBAMARRHOIDAL beliefs and activity transformed you into.

Even your mommy goes into incessant 20-hour long barfing fits at the very thought of you, you pathetic STUPID & UGLY Fat Pig.

But.......take heart, You STUPID & UGLY Fat Pig....... come 2012 your trauma will be over.

Unfortunately, even though you won't be any longer a STUPID & UGLY Fat Pig (a fate worse than death)......you'll turn back into the stinky puddle of melted blubber intermixed with your mommy's PUTRESCENT VOMIT as she comes A-BARFING to pay her justified contempt for all your OBAMARRHOIDAL ACTIVITY and grief and suffering you caused her.

Adieu.....adieu......and an adios.....my STUPID & UGLY Fat Pig.

Sadly, flights of heavenly angels won't sing you to your horrible demise, and an even more horrendous hereafter........Dosveedanye Tovarishsch.......

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:

STUPID & UGLY Fat Pig,

You are a STUPID & UGLY Fat Pig that is now DESPERATELY trying to be a SLIMY & SLEAZY Clueless Weasel by invoking the HEAVENLY name of Rush Limbaugh in vain..........

No matter how you twist and turn in feverish AGONY, and PRAY to The Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient Rush ......... even HE, in his DIVINE forgiveness for all things despicable and contemptible......could forgive you for your Obamarrhoidal activities.

I don't know how you've been able to resurrect, or reconstruct yourself from the puddle of blubber I reduced you to......but nice job trying to delude yourself that you'll be anything other than a STUPID & UGLY Fat Pig ...... even in your wildest dreams FUGGET trying to metamorphosing yourself to be anything other than what long term OBAMARRHOIDAL beliefs and activity transformed you into.

Even your mommy goes into incessant 20-hour long barfing fits at the very thought of you, you pathetic STUPID & UGLY Fat Pig.

But.......take heart, You STUPID & UGLY Fat Pig....... come 2012 your trauma will be over.

Unfortunately, even though you won't be any longer a STUPID & UGLY Fat Pig (a fate worse than death)......you'll turn back into the stinky puddle of melted blubber intermixed with your mommy's PUTRESCENT VOMIT as she comes A-BARFING to pay her justified contempt for all your OBAMARRHOIDAL ACTIVITY and grief and suffering you caused her.

Sadly, flights of heavenly angels won't sing you to your horrible demise, and an even more horrendous hereafter........Dosveedanye Tovarishsch.......

What's a FUGGET?

So with that 8 paragraph response, what were you getting at?

If I am reading this response correctly, you refer to Rush as 'omnipresent, omniepotent, and omniscient' as well as divine. So are you saying he is God? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

You are a dumb inbred crack baby! HAHAHAHA. Once again please go to your Bunker and pray to Rush and Glenn for forgiveness and bring this country back to greatness. Wait....with people like you and Beck and Rush, this country is living in a world to scare and make you fall to your knees(know you've been there before) and praise the Right!!

And by the way you have not made one tangible argument in this entire thread. :eusa_pray:

STUPID & UGLY Fat Pig,

What's a FUGGET?

So with that 8 paragraph response, what were you getting at?

If I am reading this response correctly, you refer to Rush as 'omnipresent, omniepotent, and omniscient' as well as divine. So are you saying he is God? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

You are a dumb inbred crack baby! HAHAHAHA. Once again please go to your Bunker and pray to Rush and Glenn for forgiveness and bring this country back to greatness. Wait....with people like you and Beck and Rush, this country is living in a world to scare and make you fall to your knees(know you've been there before) and praise the Right!!

And by the way you have not made one tangible argument in this entire thread. :eusa_pray:

Your final response will not be forthcoming because of my comments in the form of an Epitaph. This will be available for everyone's edification in the "FLAME ZONE" section of the US Message Board's menu.

The thread is entitled: "EPITAPH of a STUPID & UGLY Fat Pig. "

Enjoy......

Last edited:
lol

About 20 minutes ago, he was saying that anarchists are far rightwingers.

Someone needs to inform him he's got the chart backwards.

Recall that the terms 'left-' and 'right-wing' came from the French Revolution. Those who sat on the left thought the revolution and its destruction of the aristocratic oligarchy hadn't gone far enough. those on the right thought it had gone too far and sought to restore the old system, in which the minority ruling class held all the power.

Anarchists seek to destroy all classes, all systems of governance, and all rule of men over men. Hence, they are as far left as you get. Anarchists are the libertarians or liberals n^th degree.

There are two things to measure.

On the far left, there is no governance. On the far right, there is dictatorship- all power in one persons' hands. This is the true problem with 'big government'- it's not the 'size' of the government or how many federal employees work for the People instead of for persons, it's the concentration of power and the domination of one class by another.

Communism is slightly to the right, occupying a broad part of the spectrum, depending on what form it takes. Monarchy is on the far Right (in the French Revolution, those who would have restored the old status quo ante and restore the old days of a powerful Crown over even the aristocracy would be just outside the picture standing in the far right wing).

Now, Mister Beck... you were talking about needing to understand history?

I was listening to GB misdefining progressivism today. He seems to have all the sophistication and nuance of Megan McCain in understanding our political world here in the US.

☭proletarian☭;1816814 said:
☭proletarian☭;1816176 said:
Was just wearing a tinfoil cowboy hat. He is now comparing lessons about the history of labour unions and the struggle for workers' rights to teaching religion in public schools.

A few minutes ago, he was repeating the lies about the Mass. kid who drew a picture of himself being executed.

:eusa_eh:

I have determined that Glenn Beck is an idiot and can only be a Poe intended asa Caricature of the Right Wing. At least, I sure as hell hope this guy isn't serious...

The proletarian Marxie,

I have just determined..... and not ONLY because you're one of those Marxist Freaks ...... that you are an idiot. And, can only be considered as a historical "has been" who is touting a historically defunct political point of view a la the LIEbtards of MARXIST Obami Salami's vintage.

Glenn Beck is "spot on" with his anaylsis of MARXIST Obami Salami's unravelling MARXIST Agenda. OBVIOUSLY, Beck is disconcerting to you LIEbtard diehards. Unfortunately for you, the heretofore IGNORANT and NAIVE Americans are waking up to the DISASTROUS policies of MARXIST Obami Salami and his DISCREDITED stooges: Crazed Pelosi, and the hapless commie Holder of GITMO fame.

As usual, you commie idiots flail away at Glenn Beck but can't SPECIFICALLY and SUCCESSFULLY refute even ONE of his plethora of FACTS annihilating your idiotically CATASTROPHIC MARXIST Agenda.

And, here. on cue, is the LIEBtard weanie, the military discard Article 15, puking out his worthless two cents.

I'm not a Marxist, you dolt. Go fort and read the boards.

And Obama can't be both a Marxist and a big-government-evil-bastard, as Marxism seeks to erode the State. Perhaps if you actually read Marx and Engels instead of repeating what FoxNews tells you, you wouldn't be such an idiot.
If so, they're doing a piss-poor job of it with all that Central Planning committee stuff they do.

☭proletarian☭;1816814 said:
And Obama can't be both a Marxist and a big-government-evil-bastard, as Marxism seeks to erode the State. Perhaps if you actually read Marx and Engels instead of repeating what FoxNews tells you, you wouldn't be such an idiot.
If so, they're doing a piss-poor job of it with all that Central Planning committee stuff they do.

He's not a Marxist either.

While I've never spoken to the man, his policies thus far seem to indicate that he's yet another politician doing the corporations' bidding. It's kinda ironic, given that he sought out revolutionary communists for so much of his life.

In some ways, he reminds me of Lenin- who, if you recall, was denounced my mainstream Marxists fore betraying the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back