Glenn Beck

Too bad you folks don't use that little reminder during your daily rants about something Obama may have said within the context of a lot of other points.

Hipocrites, all of you.

Find one comment that Obama's made that I used out of context.

But I see the fucked up logic of you idiots on the left use. You think it's ok to use statements out of context, well because, "they did it too", how fucking juvenile is that shit. How old are you six?

Collectively "YOU idiots" (plural). But even that escapes YOU (personally).

I'll make this simple so even you can understand it. Do not include me in your use of "you"!

I'll lecture anybody who makes idiotic assumptions. But I see you had to drag out ancient history in order to make your own idiotic assumption. And since when does Glenn Beck do "spoofs"?? That would be Jon Stewart, and there's no comparison. I don't see "comedian" in Beck's resume.

Just when did you view Beck's resume? I hope you can link us ot a copy of it. Let me clue you in. Lord knows you idiots needs to be clued in, from your beloved Huffpo.
NEW YORK — Glenn Beck, Fox News Channel's latest sensation, is taking a comedy show on the road for six live performances over six days during the first week of June.

So how does it feel to be wrong 99.9 percent of the time?

You wish...

I don't wish, I grew up along time ago, too bad you haven't. Your response is typical of a 6 yr. old. To your credit you didn't deny being wrong.

Not only have I never heard a CON$ervoFascist quote anyone in context, but also they usually change the words they "quote" to create the context they want.

October 3, 2007
RUSH: We've reached a new day, when interpreters are allowed to determine the meaning of words spoken by others. What happens with that is the loss of meaning.

August 22, 2008
RUSH: The Messiah is a humorous term and used in this context because that's what he's trying to portray himself as: The Anointed One. "I'm the one you've been waiting for," is what he means when he says, "We're the ones we've been waiting for." I'm the one you've been looking for.

October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.

August 7, 2009
PELOSI: I think they are Astroturf -- you be the judge -- of carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town hall meeting on health care.

RUSH: Folks, yesterday on this program I had a pointed and very factual reaction to Nancy Pelosi accusing those of you showing up at tea parties of wearing swastikas. Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House said that you are Nazis.

What's your point? Rush clearly states that "he didn't say it in those words", then gives his opinion on what he thinks he meant. Can't you pinhead idiots think for yourselves? Can't you tell the difference between a statement of fact and a statement of opinion? Same thing about Pelosi, she did say people were "carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town meeting on healthcare," which is basically calling them nazi's, unless of course you know of another group that is represented by swastikas. I don't.
Again, you see only what you want to see.

In the first quote the lying hypocrite complains that meaning is lost when people interpret other peoples words, and then he goes and interprets other peoples words, using the ONE quote you saw as his rationalization.

Carrying signs with Nazi symbols was the teabaggers calling people who support health care reform Nazis. That is why LimpTard cahnged "carrying" to "wearing."

art.obama.sign.cnn.jpg

3288761864_51c8fb7575.jpg

That's noted right-wing shill Michelle Malkin posing with who we've dubbed "Swastika Guy," owing to the sign he carried right onto the stage with State Senator Josh Penry, Congressman Mike Coffman, Colorado GOP Chairman Dick Wadhams, State Senator Dave Schultheis, former Congressman Tom Tancredo, and Independence Institute president Jon Caldara, among others. None of whom did anything about it, and in fact one person defended the guy to one of our people saying that the swastika is not a Nazi symbol, but an honored Native American symbol.

If that's Michelle Malkin I'm Sarah Palin.

michelle-malkin.jpg

Wonder if anyone thinks that string hanging from his camera was actually a noose.

Last edited:
Find one comment that Obama's made that I used out of context.

But I see the fucked up logic of you idiots on the left use. You think it's ok to use statements out of context, well because, "they did it too", how fucking juvenile is that shit. How old are you six?

Collectively "YOU idiots" (plural). But even that escapes YOU (personally).

I'll make this simple so even you can understand it. Do not include me in your use of "you"!

Excuse me? That's a little impossible, when YOU are obviously part of the group. :cuckoo:

Just when did you view Beck's resume? I hope you can link us ot a copy of it. Let me clue you in. Lord knows you idiots needs to be clued in, from your beloved Huffpo.

So how does it feel to be wrong 99.9 percent of the time?

You wish...

I don't wish, I grew up along time ago, too bad you haven't. Your response is typical of a 6 yr. old. To your credit you didn't deny being wrong.

Gee, that's funny...I can't recall saying to another board member that s/he is wrong 99.9% of the time. Rather childish, don't you think?

This deflection is even worse than the 5 year old. :rofl:

To recap, LimpTard is a racist who misquotes everyone to create the context he wants, but if anyone quotes your MessiahRushie exactly, the poor baby is being taken out of context. :cuckoo:

Deflection? There's no deflection, you throw outs pics with no way to verify when or where they were taken, you whine and cry because Rush said "wearing" instead of "carrying" which doesn't take away the the sentiments of what Pelosi said. And so what if Tancredo or whoever was on stage with someone carrying a swastika, none of them called them "nazi's" and the fact that the swastika was representing Obama's policy and not representative of the one carrying the sign. But simple things like that are lost with you liberal idiots.
Keep that foot in your mouth. You are wearing out the dumb act. :rofl:

The point is exactly that, the teabaggers sign CARRIERS were calling health care supporters Nazis and Pelosi pointing out what you admit they were CARRYING is in no way calling the teabaggers Nazis. She was simply accurately REPORTING what the teabaggers were DOING, as you even admit they were doing!!!!!

That exactly is why LimpTard HAD to change "carrying" to "wearing."

No I think they were calling Obama a nazi and they have every right to thier opinion. Unless of you have something against freedom you shouldn't have a problem with it either. Fact is

Interviewer: Do you think there's legitimate grassroot opposition going on here?

Pelosi: "I think they're Astroturf... You be the judge. "They're carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town meeting on healthcare."

Pelosi's Swastika Claim Is A Crock

Recapping The Pelosi Swastika Reports

"Ashamed Republican" Is An Embarrassed Democrat

As James Taranto at The Wall Street Journal notes:

So was Nancy Pelosi right? Not a chance.

Let's review her words again: "I think they're AstroTurf. You be the judge. They're carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town meeting on health care." Who carries swastikas? Nazis. Pelosi did not complain that the protesters were comparing ObamaCare to Nazism; she insinuated that they are Nazis.

Again there's plenty of examples of swastikas from previous tea party protests, and after the Pelosi video hit the front page on Drudge it doesn't take a genius to figure out that swastikas would magially start being found all over the place.

I'm comfortable with the fact that at the moment I hit publish (hours after the video hit) there was no evidence of people "carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town meeting on health care," in the media or at any of the large liberal online communities.

Deflection? There's no deflection, you throw outs pics with no way to verify when or where they were taken, you whine and cry because Rush said "wearing" instead of "carrying" which doesn't take away the the sentiments of what Pelosi said. And so what if Tancredo or whoever was on stage with someone carrying a swastika, none of them called them "nazi's" and the fact that the swastika was representing Obama's policy and not representative of the one carrying the sign. But simple things like that are lost with you liberal idiots.

The point is exactly that, the teabaggers sign CARRIERS were calling health care supporters Nazis and Pelosi pointing out what you admit they were CARRYING is in no way calling the teabaggers Nazis. She was simply accurately REPORTING what the teabaggers were DOING, as you even admit they were doing!!!!!

No I think they were calling Obama a nazi and they have every right to thier opinion. Unless of you have something against freedom you shouldn't have a problem with it either. Fact is

Interviewer: Do you think there's legitimate grassroot opposition going on here?

Pelosi: "I think they're Astroturf... You be the judge. "They're carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town meeting on healthcare."

Let's review her words again: "I think they're AstroTurf. You be the judge. They're carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town meeting on health care." Who carries swastikas? Nazis. Pelosi did not complain that the protesters were comparing ObamaCare to Nazism; she insinuated that they are Nazis.

Again there's plenty of examples of swastikas from previous tea party protests, and after the Pelosi video hit the front page on Drudge it doesn't take a genius to figure out that swastikas would magially start being found all over the place.

I'm comfortable with the fact that at the moment I hit publish (hours after the video hit) there was no evidence of people "carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town meeting on health care," in the media or at any of the large liberal online communities.
No matter how many times you worthless lying CON$ervaTards have your lies debunked you just repeat the same lies on another thread.

Here you are below posting on an earlier thread after I proved the Nazi symbols were displayed BEFORE the Pelosi video, so you knew that you and your sources were lying BEFORE you made this last post above!!!!!!

Premeditated lies like yours are why no honest person has any respect for lying CON$ervaTard scum!!!

BTW, you cut and ran from that August 2009 post of mine just like you probably will again today!!!
COWARD!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1417579-post140.html
You are a pathological liar. Pelosi said there were signs with swastikas and other symbols on Aug 3, below is a video posted by a CON$ervastive trying to show how polite and orderly the GOP Tea Bag thugs were on AUGUST 1, 2009. Pay attention at around the one minute point when the sigh with a picture of the congressman with devil horns appears. To the left you can see a sign with the Nazi SS symbols. It also appears later in the video around the two minute mark. Only in CON$ervative revisionist Bizarroland does Aug 3rd come BEFORE Aug1. :rofl:

How many times do your CON$ervative sources have to be exposed as premeditated liars before you stop being STUPID enough to parrot their lies??? :cuckoo:

YouTube - Lloyd Doggett's meeting on Obamacare in south Austin, TX, 1 Aug 2009

You call that a swastika? You are the idiot.

I would call the NAZI SS symbol a "symbol like that," what would a "genius" like you call it?

August 3, 2009
PELOSI: I think they are Astroturf -- you be the judge -- of carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town hall meeting on health care.

What "time" was he talking about? Before or after this, where the woman was indeed carrying a photograph of Obama as Hitler?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlZiWK2Iy8]YouTube - Barney Frank Confronts Woman At Townhall Comparing Obama To Hitler[/ame]

Maggie, what evidence do you have that it is Tea Partiers who bring "Nazi" or worse signs to Tea Parties? What evidence do you have that the photos are the real deal and not photoshopped?

As I have said before, there were NO such signs at the Albuquerque Tea Party. The very few mildly offensive signs brought were put away at the request of the organizers. In conversations with organizers in other places, those sporting such signs were not familiar to ANYBODY in their groups, and they did believe all or most were plants. We all concede that in a movement representing many tens of thousands of people, there will always be a fruitloop or two among the Cheerios but such are neither typical nor endorsed by the Tea Party movement in at least the vast majority of places.

The overwhelming evidence is that signs that show up at Tea Parties are far more like those shown in these photographs:

http://washingtonindependent.com/31868/scenes-from-the-new-american-tea-party

Do you see these signs as offensive?

Last edited:

No matter how many times you worthless lying CON$ervaTards have your lies debunked you just repeat the same lies on another thread.

Here you are below posting on an earlier thread after I proved the Nazi symbols were displayed BEFORE the Pelosi video, so you knew that you and your sources were lying BEFORE you made this last post above!!!!!!

Premeditated lies like yours are why no honest person has any respect for lying CON$ervaTard scum!!!

BTW, you cut and ran from that August 2009 post of mine just like you probably will again today!!!
COWARD!

You call that a swastika? You are the idiot.

I would call the NAZI SS symbol a "symbol like that," what would a "genius" like you call it?

August 3, 2009

You liberal idiots sure do need to lay off th ekool-aid. Here you show a 2009 video with one sign showing "SS" and from that you think they're a bunch of Nazi's. Damn you people are ate up with the dumbass!

What "time" was he talking about? Before or after this, where the woman was indeed carrying a photograph of Obama as Hitler?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlZiWK2Iy8]YouTube - Barney Frank Confronts Woman At Townhall Comparing Obama To Hitler[/ame]

I'll answer your question with a question, how long have you been living on this planet?

I'll answer your question with a question, how long have you been living on this planet?

While defending her First Amendment rights, as Congressman Frank did, given a chance I would have counseled the woman to not use the Nazi sign or comparison to make her point. It isn't that she didn't have a point, but as soon as she does that, she diverts the focus from the point she intended to make to the Nazi sign. Which of course is what happened in the exchange between her and Barney Frank. That is also obvious, at least to some of us, here on USMB. As soon as the most offensive language is used to make a point, that will often become the focus and diminishes the messenger as well as obscures the message.

Of course the clip referenced was a Town Hall meeting called by Congressman Frank and not a Tea Party event which some here may also have problems distinguishing as different.

In truth, many on the Right have resented and resent the hate signs and indefensible language and references directed at President Bush and others. So, if we employ intellectual honesty, there is no way to criticize those on the Left for resenting such tactics used by those on the Right.

I think the lesson to be learned, however, is that whomever uses indefensible metaphors, imagery, and language to make a point will blunt the message which is often lost when the focus is directed at the offensive metaphors, imagery, and language.

Last edited:

COWARD!

August 3, 2009

You liberal idiots sure do need to lay off th ekool-aid. Here you show a 2009 video with one sign showing "SS" and from that you think they're a bunch of Nazi's. Damn you people are ate up with the dumbass!
You gotta love CON$ervoFascist "logic."

Lying scum CON$ervaTards claim there were no Nazi symbols until AFTER Pelosi spoke, they are shown proof there were Nazi symbols BEFORE she spoke and to them that makes the people who are telling the truth "idiots" and the worthless lying America-hating CON$ervoFascist scum geniuses.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler

Not only have I never heard a CON$ervoFascist quote anyone in context, but also they usually change the words they "quote" to create the context they want.

October 3, 2007
RUSH: We've reached a new day, when interpreters are allowed to determine the meaning of words spoken by others. What happens with that is the loss of meaning.

August 22, 2008
RUSH: The Messiah is a humorous term and used in this context because that's what he's trying to portray himself as: The Anointed One. "I'm the one you've been waiting for," is what he means when he says, "We're the ones we've been waiting for." I'm the one you've been looking for.

October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.

August 7, 2009

RUSH: Folks, yesterday on this program I had a pointed and very factual reaction to Nancy Pelosi accusing those of you showing up at tea parties of wearing swastikas. Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House said that you are Nazis.

What's your point? Rush clearly states that "he didn't say it in those words", then gives his opinion on what he thinks he meant. Can't you pinhead idiots think for yourselves? Can't you tell the difference between a statement of fact and a statement of opinion? Same thing about Pelosi, she did say people were "carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town meeting on healthcare," which is basically calling them nazi's, unless of course you know of another group that is represented by swastikas. I don't.

In the first quote the lying hypocrite complains that meaning is lost when people interpret other peoples words, and then he goes and interprets other peoples words, using the ONE quote you saw as his rationalization.

Carrying signs with Nazi symbols was the teabaggers calling people who support health care reform Nazis. That is why LimpTard cahnged "carrying" to "wearing."

art.obama.sign.cnn.jpg

That's noted right-wing shill Michelle Malkin posing with who we've dubbed "Swastika Guy," owing to the sign he carried right onto the stage with State Senator Josh Penry, Congressman Mike Coffman, Colorado GOP Chairman Dick Wadhams, State Senator Dave Schultheis, former Congressman Tom Tancredo, and Independence Institute president Jon Caldara, among others. None of whom did anything about it, and in fact one person defended the guy to one of our people saying that the swastika is not a Nazi symbol, but an honored Native American symbol.

Pretty clear Nancy was trying to portray the teaparties as being Nazis rather than what was really happening They where painting Obama with the Nazi brush.
She was wrong Time will tell if the tea partiers are wrong or merely premature.

Maggie, what evidence do you have that it is Tea Partiers who bring "Nazi" or worse signs to Tea Parties? What evidence do you have that the photos are the real deal and not photoshopped?

As I have said before, there were NO such signs at the Albuquerque Tea Party. The very few mildly offensive signs brought were put away at the request of the organizers. In conversations with organizers in other places, those sporting such signs were not familiar to ANYBODY in their groups, and they did believe all or most were plants. We all concede that in a movement representing many tens of thousands of people, there will always be a fruitloop or two among the Cheerios but such are neither typical nor endorsed by the Tea Party movement in at least the vast majority of places.

The overwhelming evidence is that signs that show up at Tea Parties are far more like those shown in these photographs:

Scenes from the New American Tea Party The Washington Independent

While defending her First Amendment rights, as Congressman Frank did, given a chance I would have counseled the woman to not use the Nazi sign or comparison to make her point. It isn't that she didn't have a point, but as soon as she does that, she diverts the focus from the point she intended to make to the Nazi sign. Which of course is what happened in the exchange between her and Barney Frank. That is also obvious, at least to some of us, here on USMB. As soon as the most offensive language is used to make a point, that will often become the focus and diminishes the messenger as well as obscures the message.

Of course the clip referenced was a Town Hall meeting called by Congressman Frank and not a Tea Party event which some here may also have problems distinguishing as different.

In truth, many on the Right have resented and resent the hate signs and indefensible language and references directed at President Bush and others. So, if we employ intellectual honesty, there is no way to criticize those on the Left for resenting such tactics used by those on the Right.

I think the lesson to be learned, however, is that whomever uses indefensible metaphors, imagery, and language to make a point will blunt the message which is often lost when the focus is directed at the offensive metaphors, imagery, and language.
Well, in the name of "intellectual honesty" what proof do you have that photos of people with hate signs attacking Bush were not photoshopped and the people not GOP false flag operatives???? After all, we have the evidence of GOP spokesman LimpTard giving his DittoTards instructions on how to pass themselves off as Libs during Op Chaos. So we know CON$ actually do what you were accusing others of doing. See the first quote in my sig.

April 3, 2008
RUSH: Now, those of you members of Operation Chaos in Indiana who have registered -- you're a Republican, and you have registered to vote in the Democrat primary on May 6 -- you probably knew it before I announced it today that the Democrat Party is going to be on the prowl looking for you, intimidating you into not showing up and not pulling off your attempted crossover. Now, this is very simple to combat. It's all you have to do on Election Day, as an Operation Chaos operative. When you vote that day, don't bathe! Don't take a shower the night before, and don't take a shower the day of the election. Don't shave.

In other words: no grooming. Go out and get a pair of beat-up jeans, maybe some Birkenstock sandals or whatever. Tell 'em you don't really know what Obama thinks about immigration but you love it when he talks. You just love it. You love "the future." You love "change," and you are sick of Bush. Get some anti-Bush bumper stickers and put 'em on your car. Get a "Bush Lied, People Died" button. Get a "Bush lied, people died" bumper sticker. Some wacko lib website is sure to have this type of merchandise available. If you have an SUV, that's okay. Show up in it. Make sure to get a bumper sticker that says "W is Still the President," and you're mad about that and you've had it with the Republicans any number of ways. Don't wear a wedding ring. There are any number of things that you can do, ladies and gentlemen. All you have to do is fool their template. You know, they're going to be trying to find you. You know who the Democrats and the liberals are; they judge people by the way they look. So if you show up and look like a liberal. You're not even going to arouse suspicion.

But if you show up looking clean-cut, buttoned-down conservative type, that's going to attract attention. Don't smile! You are not happy, unless you start talking about Obama. Other than that, you're not happy. You walk in there with a frown, your head's kind of hung over. Especially because you're a Hillary voter. You don't think she's got a prayer, but you believe in the electoral process and the Democrat process. We will have further advice and tips for those of you in Indiana as Operation Chaos continues and as the date of your primary, May 6th, approaches.

April 3, 2008
RUSH: Just to repeat, don't bathe, don't shave. Wear a tie-dyed T-shirt or some raggedy button-down shirt, blue jeans, sandals, get a button out there, says "Bush Lied, People Died," put that on the shirt and so forth, be unhappy, sulk, don't wash your hair, any of that, gotta look the part here because Democrats judge people the way they look, they do, and then they categorize based on the way they look.

Barney Frank is a joke and what the needs is a good ol' fashioned ass kickin'! So what a few idiots throw out nazi signs, the question she asked was a valid one and he dismissed her like she was some peasant begging for alms. The idiots in Ma. keep voting the asshole in and that's something I'll never understand. The clip was a perfect example of elitism at work.

Scenes from the New American Tea Party The Washington Independent

Well, in the name of "intellectual honesty" what proof do you have that photos of people with hate signs attacking Bush were not photoshopped and the people not GOP false flag operatives???? After all, we have the evidence of GOP spokesman LimpTard giving his DittoTards instructions on how to pass themselves off as Libs during Op Chaos. So we know CON$ actually do what you were accusing others of doing. See the first quote in my sig.

April 3, 2008
RUSH: Now, those of you members of Operation Chaos in Indiana who have registered -- you're a Republican, and you have registered to vote in the Democrat primary on May 6 -- you probably knew it before I announced it today that the Democrat Party is going to be on the prowl looking for you, intimidating you into not showing up and not pulling off your attempted crossover. Now, this is very simple to combat. It's all you have to do on Election Day, as an Operation Chaos operative. When you vote that day, don't bathe! Don't take a shower the night before, and don't take a shower the day of the election. Don't shave.

In other words: no grooming. Go out and get a pair of beat-up jeans, maybe some Birkenstock sandals or whatever. Tell 'em you don't really know what Obama thinks about immigration but you love it when he talks. You just love it. You love "the future." You love "change," and you are sick of Bush. Get some anti-Bush bumper stickers and put 'em on your car. Get a "Bush Lied, People Died" button. Get a "Bush lied, people died" bumper sticker. Some wacko lib website is sure to have this type of merchandise available. If you have an SUV, that's okay. Show up in it. Make sure to get a bumper sticker that says "W is Still the President," and you're mad about that and you've had it with the Republicans any number of ways. Don't wear a wedding ring. There are any number of things that you can do, ladies and gentlemen. All you have to do is fool their template. You know, they're going to be trying to find you. You know who the Democrats and the liberals are; they judge people by the way they look. So if you show up and look like a liberal. You're not even going to arouse suspicion.

But if you show up looking clean-cut, buttoned-down conservative type, that's going to attract attention. Don't smile! You are not happy, unless you start talking about Obama. Other than that, you're not happy. You walk in there with a frown, your head's kind of hung over. Especially because you're a Hillary voter. You don't think she's got a prayer, but you believe in the electoral process and the Democrat process. We will have further advice and tips for those of you in Indiana as Operation Chaos continues and as the date of your primary, May 6th, approaches.

April 3, 2008
RUSH: Just to repeat, don't bathe, don't shave. Wear a tie-dyed T-shirt or some raggedy button-down shirt, blue jeans, sandals, get a button out there, says "Bush Lied, People Died," put that on the shirt and so forth, be unhappy, sulk, don't wash your hair, any of that, gotta look the part here because Democrats judge people the way they look, they do, and then they categorize based on the way they look.

Ed, I am not going down that road with you again because you persist in taking quotations out of context and refuse to put them into context.

I suspect you do the same with signs and other imagery.

I have never denied that such signs appear at Tea Parties and other meetings of people voicing their opinions. I only know for sure that there were none at our local Tea Parties, and I have no reason to doubt others who have said there were none at theirs. I also have no reason to doubt those who say that they could not identify ANY people carrying the few signs that are offensive or those who refused to put such signs away when asked or that such people do their damndest to make sure they are in full view of the TV cameras. THEY suspected such were plants to discredit the Tea Party event and, as I have previously stated, I suspect that in some or maybe many cases THEY are right about their suspicions.

If they are wrong - if I am wrong - so be it.

I have yet to see any signs purported to be at any Tea Party, however, that were more offensive than your characterizations of people of whom you disapprove.

Last edited:

COWARD!

You gotta love CON$ervoFascist "logic."

Lying scum CON$ervaTards claim there were no Nazi symbols until AFTER Pelosi spoke, they are shown proof there were Nazi symbols BEFORE she spoke and to them that makes the people who are telling the truth "idiots" and the worthless lying America-hating CON$ervoFascist scum geniuses.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler

What are you 10? "CON$ervoFascist" something an adolescent would come up with.

One person with one sign and you feel that proves Pelosi's allegation that "they're carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town meeting on healthcare.".

You're a fucking joke. Now grow the fuck up!

art.obama.sign.cnn.jpg

Pretty clear Nancy was trying to portray the teaparties as being Nazis rather than what was really happening They where painting Obama with the Nazi brush.
She was wrong Time will tell if the tea partiers are wrong or merely premature.
That rationalization is typical of America-hating CON$ervoFascist scum. The CON$ervaTards smear health care supporters as Nazis and then the CON$ pretend THEY were the sweet innocent VICTIMS of Nazi smears. :cuckoo:

Barney Frank is a joke and what the needs is a good ol' fashioned ass kickin'! So what a few idiots throw out nazi signs, the question she asked was a valid one and he dismissed her like she was some peasant begging for alms. The idiots in Ma. keep voting the asshole in and that's something I'll never understand. The clip was a perfect example of elitism at work.

With a disclaimer that I think Congressman Frank to be a mostly dishonest, self-serving, ideologue with an agenda, I will say that he probably handled the incident as well as many would. His error was in not explaining why Obamacare was not Nazi-ism but he he rather spent his time criticizing her for framing it in those terms. Her criticism of Obamacare was justified. His criticism of her was justified. But both got sidetracked from the real issue in using an offensive analogy to discuss it.

And some will now jump on me for using "Obamacare" just to save words here. :)

Mr. Fitnah is right, however, that the Nazi analogy just not yet fit, and only time will tell whether it will prove to be accurate.

Forum List

Back