Glenn Beck

...he was on with George Noury for an hour or so.
I would have liked to have heard that one. Do you recall the day? (Thinking I might be able to find it online...).

Oh geez Bobbcat, I can't remember. It was months and months ago though. But Beck was provocative and compelling enough that night to peak my interest and it was the first time I had paid any attention to him. I didn't completely agree with him that night, nor have I completely agreed wtih him since, but have become a fan. :)

Later, responding to a caller, Limbaugh added, "We need segregated buses. It was invading of space and so forth. This is Obama's America."

Rush Limbaugh's new low: Calling for segregated buses | TheLoop21.com

That is a racist. Especially considering the history of this country when pertaining to how blacks were treated. Buses, water fountains, restaurants etc etc.

Rush is a racist.

Context, context, context....

So you agree, he is a racist. What freaking context can there be when a man says he thinks blacks should have separate buses....considering how the horrible history this country has when pertaining to segregation.

Context my ass, he is a racist.

No I agree you throw out statements out of context. If you'll wait a few hours until my five yr. old grandson wakes up, I'll let him explain why your comment was grossly out of context.

Later, responding to a caller, Limbaugh added, "We need segregated buses. It was invading of space and so forth. This is Obama's America."

Rush Limbaugh's new low: Calling for segregated buses | TheLoop21.com

That is a racist. Especially considering the history of this country when pertaining to how blacks were treated. Buses, water fountains, restaurants etc etc.

Rush is a racist.

Too bad you folks don't use that little reminder during your daily rants about something Obama may have said within the context of a lot of other points.

Hipocrites, all of you.

Find one comment that Obama's made that I used out of context.

But I see the fucked up logic of you idiots on the left use. You think it's ok to use statements out of context, well because, "they did it too", how fucking juvenile is that shit. How old are you six?

And you do? Jeezus, send us one of your "speeches" you brag about making from your podium :)lol:) and then allow us to take something [out of] "context."

con⋅text  /ˈkɒntɛkst/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kon-tekst] Show IPA
–noun 1. the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect: You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context.
2. the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc.

I think everyone here understands context.

Which doesn't seem to be important to some.

When a pastor says "God Damn America" we have to understand the context.

When Beck is doing a spoof or a satire....we can't take into consideration the context.

We realize you folks love double-standards.:cool:

Quit lecturing her....especially when you're in the wrong.

I'll lecture anybody who makes idiotic assumptions. But I see you had to drag out ancient history in order to make your own idiotic assumption. And since when does Glenn Beck do "spoofs"?? That would be Jon Stewart, and there's no comparison. I don't see "comedian" in Beck's resume.

Just when did you view Beck's resume? I hope you can link us ot a copy of it. Let me clue you in. Lord knows you idiots needs to be clued in, from your beloved Huffpo.
NEW YORK — Glenn Beck, Fox News Channel's latest sensation, is taking a comedy show on the road for six live performances over six days during the first week of June.

So how does it feel to be wrong 99.9 percent of the time?

Glen Beck is a drunk, but he's a Conservative drunk and that's good. Only Liberals drunks are bad.

Prove Beck is a drunk. Oh wait, you can't,, you just hurl out bullshit because you're a fucking loser that can't handle the fact that Beck is well liked among conservatives.

How does it feel to be a hater?

When Beck is doing a spoof or a satire....we can't take into consideration the context.

I'll lecture anybody who makes idiotic assumptions. But I see you had to drag out ancient history in order to make your own idiotic assumption. And since when does Glenn Beck do "spoofs"?? That would be Jon Stewart, and there's no comparison. I don't see "comedian" in Beck's resume.

Just when did you view Beck's resume? I hope you can link us ot a copy of it. Let me clue you in. Lord knows you idiots needs to be clued in, from your beloved Huffpo.
NEW YORK — Glenn Beck, Fox News Channel's latest sensation, is taking a comedy show on the road for six live performances over six days during the first week of June.

It is rather amazing how many who have never really sat down and listened to Beck and/or who know little or nothing about him are so confident in negatively judging and/or evaluating him.

When Beck teamed up and went 'on the road' with O'Reilly recently, mostly in a recorded theater setting, they had them rolling in the aisles. Both can be really funny and they play off each other really well.

It is rather amazing how many who have never really sat down and listened to Beck and/or who know little or nothing about him are so confident in negatively judging and/or evaluating him.

When Beck teamed up and went 'on the road' with O'Reilly recently, mostly in a recorded theater setting, they had them rolling in the aisles. Both can be really funny and they play off each other really well.

Yea Beck's a funny guy and O'Reilly has a great sense of humor too. And you're right idiots like Maggie May just spout off shit because it feels good to them regardless of the facts. Sometimes I wonder if facts are akin to cryptonite for liberals, 'cause they sure as hell stay as far way from them as they can.

So you agree, he is a racist. What freaking context can there be when a man says he thinks blacks should have separate buses....considering how the horrible history this country has when pertaining to segregation.

No I agree you throw out statements out of context. If you'll wait a few hours until my five yr. old grandson wakes up, I'll let him explain why your comment was grossly out of context.
By your obvious dodge, you can't give a context.

And BTW, Stuttering LimpTard is a racist by his OWN definition of a racist!!! :lol:

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

September 22, 2008
RUSH: These polls on how one-third of blue-collar white Democrats won't vote for Obama because he's black, and -- but he's not black. Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood?

January 24, 2007
RUSH: Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but -- anyway

Too bad you folks don't use that little reminder during your daily rants about something Obama may have said within the context of a lot of other points.

Hipocrites, all of you.

But I see the fucked up logic of you idiots on the left use. You think it's ok to use statements out of context, well because, "they did it too", how fucking juvenile is that shit. How old are you six?
Not only have I never heard a CON$ervoFascist quote anyone in context, but also they usually change the words they "quote" to create the context they want.

October 3, 2007
RUSH: We've reached a new day, when interpreters are allowed to determine the meaning of words spoken by others. What happens with that is the loss of meaning.

August 22, 2008
RUSH: The Messiah is a humorous term and used in this context because that's what he's trying to portray himself as: The Anointed One. "I'm the one you've been waiting for," is what he means when he says, "We're the ones we've been waiting for." I'm the one you've been looking for.

October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.

August 7, 2009
PELOSI: I think they are Astroturf -- you be the judge -- of carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town hall meeting on health care.

RUSH: Folks, yesterday on this program I had a pointed and very factual reaction to Nancy Pelosi accusing those of you showing up at tea parties of wearing swastikas. Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House said that you are Nazis.

And BTW, Stuttering LimpTard is a racist by his OWN definition of a racist!!! :lol:

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 16, 2007

September 22, 2008
RUSH: These polls on how one-third of blue-collar white Democrats won't vote for Obama because he's black, and -- but he's not black. Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood?

January 24, 2007
RUSH: Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but -- anyway

I see nothing racist in Rush' remarks. As for explaining how Zona used words out of context, is it really necessary? I mean hell even a child can see that.

But for you idiots I'll show what Rush did say.

"The school bus filled with mostly black students beat up a white student a couple of times with all the black students cheering. Of course the white student on the bus deserved the beating. He was born a racist. That's what Newsweek magazine told us in its most recent cover. It's Obama's America, is it not? Obama's America, white kids getting beat up on school buses now. ... You put your kids on a school bus, you expect safety but in Obama's America the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering, 'Yay, right on, right on, right on, right on,' and, of course, everybody says the white kid deserved it, he was born a racist, he's white."

Here's the entire transcript.

Hipocrites, all of you.

Not only have I never heard a CON$ervoFascist quote anyone in context, but also they usually change the words they "quote" to create the context they want.

October 3, 2007
RUSH: We've reached a new day, when interpreters are allowed to determine the meaning of words spoken by others. What happens with that is the loss of meaning.

August 22, 2008
RUSH: The Messiah is a humorous term and used in this context because that's what he's trying to portray himself as: The Anointed One. "I'm the one you've been waiting for," is what he means when he says, "We're the ones we've been waiting for." I'm the one you've been looking for.

October 21, 2008

August 7, 2009
PELOSI: I think they are Astroturf -- you be the judge -- of carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town hall meeting on health care.

RUSH: Folks, yesterday on this program I had a pointed and very factual reaction to Nancy Pelosi accusing those of you showing up at tea parties of wearing swastikas. Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House said that you are Nazis.

What's your point? Rush clearly states that "he didn't say it in those words", then gives his opinion on what he thinks he meant. Can't you pinhead idiots think for yourselves? Can't you tell the difference between a statement of fact and a statement of opinion? Same thing about Pelosi, she did say people were "carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town meeting on healthcare," which is basically calling them nazi's, unless of course you know of another group that is represented by swastikas. I don't.

March 19, 2007

January 16, 2007

September 22, 2008

January 24, 2007

I see nothing racist in Rush' remarks. As for explaining how Zona used words out of context, is it really necessary? I mean hell even a child can see that.

But for you idiots I'll show what Rush did say.

"The school bus filled with mostly black students beat up a white student a couple of times with all the black students cheering. Of course the white student on the bus deserved the beating. He was born a racist. That's what Newsweek magazine told us in its most recent cover. It's Obama's America, is it not? Obama's America, white kids getting beat up on school buses now. ... You put your kids on a school bus, you expect safety but in Obama's America the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering, 'Yay, right on, right on, right on, right on,' and, of course, everybody says the white kid deserved it, he was born a racist, he's white."

Here's the entire transcript.
Of course YOU see nothing you don't want to see.

LimpTard said racists see color in the first quote and the following quotes were him seeing color.
Get it?

Except Newsweek said no such thing!!!!!
Again it is LimpTard changing what was said to create the context so he can rationalize his lies. So you give yet another example of CON$ not only taking something out of context, but also misquoting it to create the context they want. The words, "Race itself has no ethnic meaning" become "Whites are born racists."
Thank you.

Even Babies Discriminate: A NurtureShock Excerpt. - Newsweek.com
How do researchers test a 6-month-old? They show babies photographs of faces. Katz found that babies will stare significantly longer at photographs of faces that are a different race from their parents, indicating they find the face out of the ordinary. Race itself has no ethnic meaning per se -- but children's brains are noticing skin-color differences and trying to understand their meaning.

October 3, 2007

August 22, 2008

October 21, 2008

August 7, 2009

What's your point? Rush clearly states that "he didn't say it in those words", then gives his opinion on what he thinks he meant. Can't you pinhead idiots think for yourselves? Can't you tell the difference between a statement of fact and a statement of opinion? Same thing about Pelosi, she did say people were "carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town meeting on healthcare," which is basically calling them nazi's, unless of course you know of another group that is represented by swastikas. I don't.
Again, you see only what you want to see.

In the first quote the lying hypocrite complains that meaning is lost when people interpret other peoples words, and then he goes and interprets other peoples words, using the ONE quote you saw as his rationalization.

Carrying signs with Nazi symbols was the teabaggers calling people who support health care reform Nazis. That is why LimpTard cahnged "carrying" to "wearing."

art.obama.sign.cnn.jpg

3288761864_51c8fb7575.jpg

That's noted right-wing shill Michelle Malkin posing with who we've dubbed "Swastika Guy," owing to the sign he carried right onto the stage with State Senator Josh Penry, Congressman Mike Coffman, Colorado GOP Chairman Dick Wadhams, State Senator Dave Schultheis, former Congressman Tom Tancredo, and Independence Institute president Jon Caldara, among others. None of whom did anything about it, and in fact one person defended the guy to one of our people saying that the swastika is not a Nazi symbol, but an honored Native American symbol.

October 3, 2007

August 22, 2008

October 21, 2008

August 7, 2009

In the first quote the lying hypocrite complains that meaning is lost when people interpret other peoples words, and then he goes and interprets other peoples words, using the ONE quote you saw as his rationalization.

Carrying signs with Nazi symbols was the teabaggers calling people who support health care reform Nazis. That is why LimpTard cahnged "carrying" to "wearing."

art.obama.sign.cnn.jpg

That's noted right-wing shill Michelle Malkin posing with who we've dubbed "Swastika Guy," owing to the sign he carried right onto the stage with State Senator Josh Penry, Congressman Mike Coffman, Colorado GOP Chairman Dick Wadhams, State Senator Dave Schultheis, former Congressman Tom Tancredo, and Independence Institute president Jon Caldara, among others. None of whom did anything about it, and in fact one person defended the guy to one of our people saying that the swastika is not a Nazi symbol, but an honored Native American symbol.

If that's all you idiots on the left have to argue is semantics, then it's no wonder your precious Obama is a failure. I think it's funny that since you can't defend the lies Obama tells, you attack Rush, a radio personality! Let me clue you in on something, it doesn't matter what Rush says, he's not the POTUS.

art.obama.sign.cnn.jpg

If that's all you idiots on the left have to argue is semantics, then it's no wonder your precious Obama is a failure. I think it's funny that since you can't defend the lies Obama tells, you attack Rush, a radio personality! Let me clue you in on something, it doesn't matter what Rush says, he's not the POTUS.
This deflection is even worse than the 5 year old. :rofl:

To recap, LimpTard is a racist who misquotes everyone to create the context he wants, but if anyone quotes your MessiahRushie exactly, the poor baby is being taken out of context. :cuckoo:

art.obama.sign.cnn.jpg

To recap, LimpTard is a racist who misquotes everyone to create the context he wants, but if anyone quotes your MessiahRushie exactly, the poor baby is being taken out of context. :cuckoo:

Deflection? There's no deflection, you throw outs pics with no way to verify when or where they were taken, you whine and cry because Rush said "wearing" instead of "carrying" which doesn't take away the the sentiments of what Pelosi said. And so what if Tancredo or whoever was on stage with someone carrying a swastika, none of them called them "nazi's" and the fact that the swastika was representing Obama's policy and not representative of the one carrying the sign. But simple things like that are lost with you liberal idiots.

Hipocrites, all of you.

Collectively "YOU idiots" (plural). But even that escapes YOU (personally).

You wish...

Deflection? There's no deflection, you throw outs pics with no way to verify when or where they were taken, you whine and cry because Rush said "wearing" instead of "carrying" which doesn't take away the the sentiments of what Pelosi said. And so what if Tancredo or whoever was on stage with someone carrying a swastika, none of them called them "nazi's" and the fact that the swastika was representing Obama's policy and not representative of the one carrying the sign. But simple things like that are lost with you liberal idiots.
Keep that foot in your mouth. You are wearing out the dumb act. :rofl:

The point is exactly that, the teabaggers sign CARRIERS were calling health care supporters Nazis and Pelosi pointing out what you admit they were CARRYING is in no way calling the teabaggers Nazis. She was simply accurately REPORTING what the teabaggers were DOING, as you even admit they were doing!!!!!

That exactly is why LimpTard HAD to change "carrying" to "wearing."

If only Glenn Beck would just take a drink and Limpbaugh would double his daily dose of Oxycontin, they would be less prone to racist remarks, breaking down in tears on air, or coming up with innovative ways of calling Obama a "Boy." I truely think it is a matter of pent up stress.

Forum List

Back