Glenn Beck

Maggie, what evidence do you have that it is Tea Partiers who bring "Nazi" or worse signs to Tea Parties? What evidence do you have that the photos are the real deal and not photoshopped?
Huh? They all were either photoshopped or crudely drawn implying that Obama is just another Hitler. I don't know what you mean by the "real deal." There was only one of those.
As I have said before, there were NO such signs at the Albuquerque Tea Party. The very few mildly offensive signs brought were put away at the request of the organizers. In conversations with organizers in other places, those sporting such signs were not familiar to ANYBODY in their groups, and they did believe all or most were plants. We all concede that in a movement representing many tens of thousands of people, there will always be a fruitloop or two among the Cheerios but such are neither typical nor endorsed by the Tea Party movement in at least the vast majority of places.

The overwhelming evidence is that signs that show up at Tea Parties are far more like those shown in these photographs:

Scenes from the New American Tea Party The Washington Independent

Do you see these signs as offensive?

Look, I've already said that I don't have a problem with the tea party movement. I have a problem with the extremists who have glommed onto it and made it a joke. And you should also see that as a problem if you want to be taken seriously.

But where are - who are - these extremists who have taken over the Tea Party movement? They aren't here. In conversations with others in the movements in Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, and Arkansas, they aren't there.

What do you define as an extremist?

The only platform the Tea Partiers have is more limited government and less of a federal government that is too big, too intrusive, and too committed to take power from the states. The cornerstones of that are fiscal restraint, no unnecessary taxes, and opposition to further stimulus and pork barrel spending.

So where is the extremism?

The extremists are the ones captured in the YouTube videos I posted. Hello? They made a mockery of your goals. Whether or not there were honest protesters against big government and tax increases is moot. It's what MSM captured for the rest of America to see. And that's what MSM does. If you want the tea party message heard above the din, you need to figure out a way to tamp down the crazies.

You gotta love CON$ervoFascist "logic."

Lying scum CON$ervaTards claim there were no Nazi symbols until AFTER Pelosi spoke, they are shown proof there were Nazi symbols BEFORE she spoke and to them that makes the people who are telling the truth "idiots" and the worthless lying America-hating CON$ervoFascist scum geniuses.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler

What are you 10? "CON$ervoFascist" something an adolescent would come up with.

One person with one sign and you feel that proves Pelosi's allegation that "they're carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town meeting on healthcare.".

You're a fucking joke. Now grow the fuck up!
I only use language used by the PC CON$!!!
CON$ervoFascist is a variation of the already approved and frequently used "IslamoFascist."

There was only one in the video, but there were stills of Nazi signs also. Of course, you CON$ claim the stills were photoshopped so I used a video made by tea party supporters so you CON$ can't claim foul.

Well using that "language" makes you look like an childish idiot. One video, one sign, and you and Pelosi brands the tea partiers nazis. More proof that you're a partisan hack.

No matter how many times you worthless lying CON$ervaTards have your lies debunked you just repeat the same lies on another thread.

Here you are below posting on an earlier thread after I proved the Nazi symbols were displayed BEFORE the Pelosi video, so you knew that you and your sources were lying BEFORE you made this last post above!!!!!!

Premeditated lies like yours are why no honest person has any respect for lying CON$ervaTard scum!!!

BTW, you cut and ran from that August 2009 post of mine just like you probably will again today!!!
COWARD!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1417579-post140.html

You liberal idiots sure do need to lay off th ekool-aid. Here you show a 2009 video with one sign showing "SS" and from that you think they're a bunch of Nazi's. Damn you people are ate up with the dumbass!

If you need more proof, just peruse through the plethora of videos capturing more than "one." Many, MANY more.

YouTube - Videos of tea party protesters carrying Nazi signs

From the video you provided.....This video is from TheCollegePolitico.com. It proves beyond reasonable doubt that the Obama as Hitler signs are at tea parties are clearly from LaRouche Democrats and not traditionalists, libertari...

You liberal idiots sure do need to lay off th ekool-aid. Here you show a 2009 video with one sign showing "SS" and from that you think they're a bunch of Nazi's. Damn you people are ate up with the dumbass!

If you need more proof, just peruse through the plethora of videos capturing more than "one." Many, MANY more.

From the video you provided.....This video is from TheCollegePolitico.com. It proves beyond reasonable doubt that the Obama as Hitler signs are at tea parties are clearly from LaRouche Democrats and not traditionalists, libertari...

You clicked on only one, the first one. There are several more.

They were all basically the same as the first, they were all democrat plants.

Tell me how many tea party events have you attended?

Maggie seems to want to believe that those folks are typical of the Tea Partiers and proof that extremists have taken over the Tea Party movement. She's dead wrong, but I doubt either you or I will be able to persuade one who wants to believe that so badly, and who is so impervious to any evidence to the contrary. Most folks who are persuaded ideologues to that extent are also somehow willing to ignore similar signs at demonstrations for causes they support as being typical or evidence that extremists have taken over those movements.

Speaking of conundrums. :)

Riiiight...

I've never attended any protest. My only expression of hippie-ism during all the protests of the 60's and 70's was wearing my long hair in dual ponytails and sporting a necklace with the peace sign. If it was possible, my husband would have had me jailed for that.

Maggie seems to want to believe that those folks are typical of the Tea Partiers and proof that extremists have taken over the Tea Party movement. She's dead wrong, but I doubt either you or I will be able to persuade one who wants to believe that so badly, and who is so impervious to any evidence to the contrary. Most folks who are persuaded ideologues to that extent are also somehow willing to ignore similar signs at demonstrations for causes they support as being typical or evidence that extremists have taken over those movements.

When did I ever say they were "typical"?????? Now you're putting words in my mouth and overreacting just like the uber reactionaries. If you READ what I SAY, Foxfyre, you would realize that I'm on your side as far as establishing a credible organization.

When did I ever say they were "typical"?????? Now you're putting words in my mouth and overreacting just like the uber reactionaries. If you READ what I SAY, Foxfyre, you would realize that I'm on your side as far as establishing a credible organization.

I have read what you have said Maggie and you in effect have said that the Tea Partiers have been taken over by extremists and will not be credible unless they can extricate themselves from those extremists.

I'm saying you're dead wrong because the Tea Parties have NOT been taken over by extremists no matter how many provocative signs you pull off you tube or leftwing anti-Tea party sites. Intellectual honesty recognizes the Tea Partiers for the mainstream, grass roots, everyday folks that they are--people who are NOT among the extremists who are now in the Federal government in Washington and who want to replace those extremists with mainstream, grass roots, everybody folks.

Why don't you help them instead of attempting to discredit them?

I have read what you have said Maggie and you in effect have said that the Tea Partiers have been taken over by extremists and will not be credible unless they can extricate themselves from those extremists.

I'm saying you're dead wrong because the Tea Parties have NOT been taken over by extremists no matter how many provocative signs you pull off you tube or leftwing anti-Tea party sites. Intellectual honesty recognizes the Tea Partiers for the mainstream, grass roots, everyday folks that they are--people who are NOT among the extremists who are now in the Federal government in Washington and who want to replace those extremists with mainstream, grass roots, everybody folks.

Why don't you help them instead of attempting to discredit them?

It's not my thing to join any kind of "movement" of any political nature. The word itself has an ugly connotation. But that's just me.

But one thing I don't understand is if the group stands for five basic principles of limited government, fiscal responsibility, personal responsibility, the rule of law and national sovereignty, how is that so different from the basic GOP platform of historic proportion?

Sure, even Michelle Malkin is a Democratic plant. :cuckoo:

3288761864_51c8fb7575.jpg

That's noted right-wing shill Michelle Malkin posing with who we've dubbed "Swastika Guy," owing to the sign he carried right onto the stage with State Senator Josh Penry, Congressman Mike Coffman, Colorado GOP Chairman Dick Wadhams, State Senator Dave Schultheis, former Congressman Tom Tancredo, and Independence Institute president Jon Caldara, among others. None of whom did anything about it, and in fact one person defended the guy to one of our people saying that the swastika is not a Nazi symbol, but an honored Native American symbol.

Beck is more honest than the current Obozo in the White House.

Sure, Obama cries hysterically at each news conference.

It would have made more sense for the Dems top carry a Swastika to Bush rallies. I mean he was torturing, sending detainees to other countries to be tortured. Oh yeah, he also was tapping phones without a warrant. That was akin to Nazis breaking into homes. But the Dems didn't lower themselves. The tea baggers have opened up a whole new method of harassment. Yell and scream at town hall meetings and it that doesn't get enough attention, call people Nazis and strap on your sidearm. NICE

That's noted right-wing shill Michelle Malkin posing with who we've dubbed "Swastika Guy," owing to the sign he carried right onto the stage with State Senator Josh Penry, Congressman Mike Coffman, Colorado GOP Chairman Dick Wadhams, State Senator Dave Schultheis, former Congressman Tom Tancredo, and Independence Institute president Jon Caldara, among others. None of whom did anything about it, and in fact one person defended the guy to one of our people saying that the swastika is not a Nazi symbol, but an honored Native American symbol.

What does the sign say?

Beck is more honest than the current Obozo in the White House.

Sure, Obama cries hysterically at each news conference.

It would have made more sense for the Dems top carry a Swastika to Bush rallies. I mean he was torturing, sending detainees to other countries to be tortured. Oh yeah, he also was tapping phones without a warrant. That was akin to Nazis breaking into homes. But the Dems didn't lower themselves. The tea baggers have opened up a whole new method of harassment. Yell and scream at town hall meetings and it that doesn't get enough attention, call people Nazis and strap on your sidearm. NICE

The Taliban's number 2 is currently in another country being tortured. Also during the Olympics Obama approved the spying of Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter. Obama seems to have continued some of the Bush policies when he sees fit but put in place new ones when it comes to allowing our troops to defend themselves.

Tea Baggers aren't yelling and screaming at anyone. Course ACORN and their affiliates are. They protested out side the homes of AIGs upper management.

Harassment doesn't to be a problem with Eric Holder. Several club-welding New Black Panther members kept whites from voting at the polls in Philadelphia. The charges were dropped by Obama and his AG of course. Gotta help the brothers at all costs.

I sense a distinct tendency for allowing double-standards on your part bud.

Last edited:

What does the sign say?
The sign says Pelosi was right, the sign carriers were not Dem plants, and you are a pathological liar.

Tea Baggers aren't yelling and screaming at anyone.

I sense a distinct tendency for allowing double-standards on your part bud.
:cuckoo:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8UjY3YDlwA&e"]YouTube - Lloyd Doggett's meeting on Obamacare in south Austin, TX, 1 Aug 2009[/ame]

What does the sign say?
The sign says Pelosi was right, the sign carriers were not Dem plants, and you are a pathological liar.

Talk about being a liar, you just lied about what the sign says. Fact is dumbass, the sign says “No Obama” with the fascist symbol inside the “O.”. And there were democratic plants at some of these events, it's been clearly proven. Why the fuck do you insist on lying? I would imagine the reason is because the truth isn't on your side. Another fact is the liberal left embraced nazi symbols during most of Bush's two terms. Calling Bush a war criminal and comparing him to Hitler.

IMG_9815.JPG

IMG_1727.JPG

155-5568_IMG.JPG

118-1867_IMG.JPG

IMG_2478.JPG

IMG_5653.JPG

118-1853_IMG.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_2467.JPG

9-11_=_Reichstag_banner2.jpg

See more photos here.

And here.

And here.

Still more.

The College Politico Blog Archive Media Caught in Bold Faced Lie About Obama/Hitler Poster

So the next time you see a nazi symbol at a tea party, chances are it's a liberal loon displaying it.

What does the sign say?

Talk about being a liar, you just lied about what the sign says. Fact is dumbass, the sign says “No Obama” with the fascist symbol inside the “O.”
Still seeing only what you want to see to rationalize your lies!!!
There is no word "no" on the sign with the CON$ervoFascist symbol inside the O in Obama.

And your other pix are all GOP plants. :rofl:

Talk about being a liar, you just lied about what the sign says. Fact is dumbass, the sign says “No Obama” with the fascist symbol inside the “O.”
Still seeing only what you want to see to rationalize your lies!!!
There is no word "no" on the sign with the CON$ervoFascist symbol inside the O in Obama.

And your other pix are all GOP plants. :rofl:

Bottom left hand corner of the sign, dumbass!

Forum List

Back