Glenn Beck

mudwhistle said:
This is an attempt to distract from the fact that Beck's ratings are through the roof. His TV show just registered higher ratings then anybody on cable....not just cable news...but everybody. There's a reason for this.

Watching Beck's red-faced blathering is like waiting for the Howard Beale moment when he collapses under the weight of his own ranting. Of course his ratings are high! It's high entertainment!

You must not watch Beck much.

His face is very pale white.:cool:

I've never seen him red-faced unless it one of those fake pictures of him crying.

Beck like Bush Junior is a drunk, Limpdick like Bush Junior is a drug addict, Hannity like Bush Junior is stupid.

Beck like Bush Junior is a drunk, Limpdick like Bush Junior is a drug addict, Hannity like Bush Junior is stupid.

:lol::lol:Tell me what you really think.

Clinton and Obama are both recovering cocaine addicts.

So what.

I guess you'all needed to paint the opposition as drug-addicts just so your drug-addicts look not quite so bad in perspective.:cool:

Last edited:
In your opinion, Rush is a racist. In my opinion, Obama is a racist. Difference is that I can link to video, in Obama's own voice and words, to back my opinion up. You have to link to some accusation about what Rush said.... and they have already been proven to be false.

I made no comment about whether I personally take Beck seriously, only that midcan is an idiot for taking quotes out of context.

Fool.

Later, responding to a caller, Limbaugh added, "We need segregated buses. It was invading of space and so forth. This is Obama's America."

Rush Limbaugh's new low: Calling for segregated buses | TheLoop21.com

That is a racist. Especially considering the history of this country when pertaining to how blacks were treated. Buses, water fountains, restaurants etc etc.

Rush is a racist.

Context, context, context....

So you agree, he is a racist. What freaking context can there be when a man says he thinks blacks should have separate buses....considering how the horrible history this country has when pertaining to segregation.

Context my ass, he is a racist.

So what.

I guess you'all needed to paint the opposition as drug-addicts just so your drug-addicts look not quite so bad in perspective.:cool:

Do you have one fucking link that proves Obama is a recovering cocaine ADDICT?.....just one link and I will bow down....again, if not, shut the fuck up.

Later, responding to a caller, Limbaugh added, "We need segregated buses. It was invading of space and so forth. This is Obama's America."

That is a racist. Especially considering the history of this country when pertaining to how blacks were treated. Buses, water fountains, restaurants etc etc.

Rush is a racist.

So you agree, he is a racist. What freaking context can there be when a man says he thinks blacks should have separate buses....considering how the horrible history this country has when pertaining to segregation.

You don't actually understand what 'context' means, do ya? You're making yourself look stupid Zona......

oh wait.

That'll be because you are stupid. My bad.

Total horse shit.

He threw these ideas up the the folks at CNN and they said no. Do not do it. They told him that he could not work for Fox News until after the November election. They knew that Beck would have blown Obama's skinny ass out of the water.

So now that he's at Fox he's allowed to say what he wants and it's paying off.
If you wanna talk about fakes just look at the founder of the Huffington Post.

Arriana Huffington was a fake. She posed as a conservative on Politically Correct with Bill Maher. She was the resident punching-bag on his show. She and Al Franken would trade talking points and Franken usually won. Then Maher put his foot in his mouth after 9/11 and lost his gig. Now we find out she was a closet lib playing a part.

Bullshit. Where's your proof of that? And fyi, Arianna Huffington at one time WAS a strong conservative, and she continues to maintain moderate conservative viewpoints. From her Wikipedia bio:

In the late 1980s, Huffington wrote several articles for National Review. In 1981, she wrote a biography of Maria Callas, Maria Callas — The Woman Behind the Legend, and in 1989 a biography of Pablo Picasso, Picasso: Creator and Destroyer.

Huffington rose to national prominence during her husband's unsuccessful Senate bid in 1994. She became known as a reliable supporter of conservative causes such as Newt Gingrich's "Republican Revolution" and Bob Dole's 1996 candidacy for president. She teamed up with liberal comedian Al Franken as the conservative half of "Strange Bedfellows"[8] during Comedy Central's coverage of the 1996 U.S. presidential election.

You don't change from being a strong conservative to being a lunatic liberal overnight. Personally I think she's been pulling the wool over both sides eyes. It seems she's more an opportunist then anything.

Nice try though.

Sell it to someone willing to believe that horseradish.

Beck outlined it several times on his radio program. He was not allowed to do everything he wanted to do. They also threatened him to keep his mouth shut about it until after the election.

Again, you have no proof that CNN did anything of the kind. If Beck (or anyone else on CNN's roster) goes over the top on some issue, I'm sure they get some sort of reprimand, but if Beck was fired because he was told to shut his mouth, he would have gotten a lot of traction out of suing CNN and thereafter had lots 'n lots of fodder to use during his Fox program, even if he didn't have a solid case against CNN because of contractual requirements. But did he? Nope.

And I presume you've never seen Arianna and Mika square off on Morning Joe. She is NOT "liberal" on all things, just as most Democrats (myself included) are not. Arianna has already made her mark in the media and has no need to promote herself any further by putting her finger to the wind. She is what she is.

In your opinion, Rush is a racist. In my opinion, Obama is a racist. Difference is that I can link to video, in Obama's own voice and words, to back my opinion up. You have to link to some accusation about what Rush said.... and they have already been proven to be false.

I made no comment about whether I personally take Beck seriously, only that midcan is an idiot for taking quotes out of context.

Fool.

Rush is a racist.

Too bad you folks don't use that little reminder during your daily rants about something Obama may have said within the context of a lot of other points.

Hipocrites, all of you.

So what.

Sorry, but I disagree that use of cocaine automatically gets you addicted to it, just like casual use of alcohol does not an alcoholic make. It's when a person uses either as a crutch that they have entered the danger zone. Some people can take one hit or one drink and become addicted simply because they've discovered the magic potion that will allow them some relief from a perceived miserable existence, but most casual users do not. In the 80's, when both alcohol and cocaine were available at parties, none of the people I knew became cokeheads and none of them became alcoholics to the point they couldn't get through their days without it.

I don't think Clinton, Obama, or even Bush were ever "addicted" to cocaine.

You don't actually understand what 'context' means, do ya? You're making yourself look stupid Zona......

oh wait.

That'll be because you are stupid. My bad.

And you do? Jeezus, send us one of your "speeches" you brag about making from your podium :)lol:) and then allow us to take something [out of] "context."

con⋅text  /ˈkɒntɛkst/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kon-tekst] Show IPA
–noun 1. the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect: You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context.
2. the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc.

Because we haven't talked about him in a couple days.

th_rushKICKSobamaass.gif

to much idle time huh????​

Reck and Limpbaugh need to stay in the media. That is how they make money.

glenn beck is bought and paid for... he is NOT anti-war, hes NOT anti-tax.... on all key issues he agrees with obama... and on all key issues...obama agrees with bush...

wasnt obama supposed to be some messiah or something? going to save the country.. lol....

its all theater.

glenn beck is bought and paid for... he is NOT anti-war, hes NOT anti-tax.... on all key issues he agrees with obama... and on all key issues...obama agrees with bush...

wasnt obama supposed to be some messiah or something? going to save the country.. lol....

its all theater.

Your confusing commentators with politicians. How stupid.

Forum List

Back