Glenn Beck: I will stand with GLAAD

There is homosexual propaganda. On tv,in magazines,in movies, in schools they want to teach about homosexual sex acts. Russia is 100% in the right here. Course I wouldn't expect someone who believes in a jewish invented ideology to know about morality or traditional values.
That's not propaganda. Do you have the same concern about heterosexual sex acts?

Why would I? Heterosexual acts are sane,normal and traditional. Homosexual is not. Again I really do not care what a libertarian thinks. I think the only thing lower than a libertarian is a jew and a communist.
Homosexual acts are sane, perfectly normal (in the moral sense you are referring to). That they are not traditional is irrelevant. Online forums aren't traditional either. If you don't care what I think feel free to ignore me.

One more question: why are you so full of hatred? Seriously, it is really sad to see a human being enveloped in hate for others like you are.

When an editorialist starts out with the claim that he gleaned a nugget out of an interview he did not participate in, it means that the target is about to be quoted out of context. Look at the opening headline. I suspect Media Matters is responsible for mining most of the nuggets that junior editorialists run with.

Ummm...yes. You did. I asked if you had the same concern about heterosexual acts and you said no.

No, you even say so yourself right here , I talked nothing about "heterosexual propaganda". I said heterosexual acts in public don't concern me like homosexual acts do.

Learn to read
That's my point. You should be equally concerned with heterosexual sex being discussed. The fact you are not is hypocritical.

If heterosexual sex is presented on tv, in magazines, in movies, and in schools is that heterosexual propaganda?
Why should I be equally concerned?

No, you even say so yourself right here , I talked nothing about "heterosexual propaganda". I said heterosexual acts in public don't concern me like homosexual acts do.

Learn to read
That's my point. You should be equally concerned with heterosexual sex being discussed. The fact you are not is hypocritical.

If heterosexual sex is presented on tv, in magazines, in movies, and in schools is that heterosexual propaganda?

Sure. You don't think the TV industry sells sex?

Last edited:
Now the hetero-socon/Islamist-fascists denigrate Glenn where before they were sucking his toes?

What an incredible stand for Glenn to take on hetero-fascism, considering that he is temple-going Mormon.

Bravo.

He does whatever boosts his paycheck.

Not true, you can engage in homosexual acts in private if that concerns you. There are laws against giving homosexual propaganda to youth and public displays of homosexuality in public.
The notion of homosexual propaganda is as idiotic as "black propaganda" or "gun rights propaganda". Russia has simply banned free speech with regards to homosexuality. That should be condemned by all, regardless of their views on homosexuality. I would equally condemn Russia if they banned any anti-gay protests/opinions.

There is homosexual propaganda. On tv,in magazines,in movies, in schools they want to teach about homosexual sex acts. Russia is 100% in the right here. Course I wouldn't expect someone who believes in a jewish invented ideology to know about morality or traditional values.

Almost any show currently airing on television features at least one homosexual. Daytime talk shows, Soaps, and comedies are rampant with out of closet card carrying homosexual characters. In addition, all these characters are not permitted to display character flaws, they are either wealthy, educated, and happy OR depressed and oppressed by perceived mistreatment from normal people.

Gallup poll shows that U.S. adults estimate that 25% of Americans are gay or lesbian.
52% of American Adults estimate that at least one in five Americans are gay or lesbian
35% estimate that more than one in four are.
Few put the figure at less than 15%.

The actual number ??? .... LESS THAN 4% are Gay !!!!!
That's correct only 1 - 4% of the U.S. population is Gay or Lesbian. Why in Gods name would so many allegedly educated {or indoctrinated as the case may be} and supposedly informed American Adults believe that so very many of their countrymen are homosexuals ? .... Gross over representation and coverage by the Media, both in Entertainment Fiction {Soaps, Sitcoms, Movies..} as well as News coverage.

http://loonybird.com/gay_media.htm

Last edited:
I would equally condemn Russia if they banned any anti-gay protests/opinions.

I sincerely doubt you have ever condemned Russia for anything - because you were never conditioned to by your Liberal Progressive Big Brother Masters to do so - Russia was Good - Russia home of Revolution - Big Brother Like Russia. . But when someone or something gets in the way of their Agenda- The Liberal Parrots parade out in force - A darling of the Liberal Mafia is the Perverts / Gays / LGBT - the decimation of the nations morals are an essential element of maintaining control over the masses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back