Glenn Beck Fired... about time.

Eric Cartman

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2011
I like to watch Fox news even though it is extremely biased (like MSNBC) but Beck's show was just garbage. He reminded me of Steve Martins character in the movie "Leap of Faith"

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

I hope they have the sense to put someone like Megyn Kelly in his spot. She is conservative, intelligent, a tough interviewer and she is usually intellectually honest.

Beck was fired? I know he announced that his show on Fox News is going to stop, but do you have a link to demonstrate that he was fired?

Kthx.

Beck was fired? I know he announced that his show on Fox News is going to stop, but do you have a link to demonstrate that he was fired?

Kthx.

He was fired. Reasons given by him notwithstanding, he's lost sponsers who are nervous about his extreme views and his ratings are falling. He's a loose cannon.

Palin's next. :lol:

Kthx.

He was fired. Reasons given by him notwithstanding, he's lost sponsers who are nervous about his extreme views and his ratings are falling. He's a loose cannon.

Palin's next. :lol:
I guess my asking for a link to it is too far above your comprehension capability.

Sorry if that offends you. I rarely believe a thing anyone posts until I see some sort of support for it.

I'll try again...link?

:eusa_whistle:

Fired from Fox That's amazing cause he's still going to appear on Fox. At least that's what he told O[Reilly last night. demonRats are always hysterical about these matters, foam flecked spittle flying from their nostrils is not a pretty sight.

I like to watch Fox news even though it is extremely biased (like MSNBC) but Beck's show was just garbage. He reminded me of Steve Martins character in the movie "Leap of Faith"

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

I hope they have the sense to put someone like Megyn Kelly in his spot. She is conservative, intelligent, a tough interviewer and she is usually intellectually honest.

It's pretty bad that he's too nutty even for Fox.

good gawd, first they obsessed over Rush for 20yrs and then it went to Palin and Beck.

Liberals love all the Freedom of speech as LONG as it for their VIEWS.

They have new ones lined up for this year.. wanna bet on it?? lessseeee Boehner, Cantor, Ryan.. and Bachman,, and errrrr well all the Republican congress would be easy.. :lol::lol:

Kthx.

If your point is that I can't prove he was fired then you are correct. The whole thing went down like the typical corporate firing where nobody officially knows unless the guy/gal that got canned speaks up.

I will just say that it seems obvious that he was fired but if you feel better thinking otherwise feel free.

I think that the fact that Beck hasn't come out and said that he was offered a contract but refused speaks volumes.

Fired from Fox That's amazing cause he's still going to appear on Fox. At least that's what he told O[Reilly last night. demonRats are always hysterical about these matters, foam flecked spittle flying from their nostrils is not a pretty sight.

They decided not to renew his contract. I suppose it's too much to ask that you take a logical look at that single fact.

Is it your theory that Beck is walking away from Fox on his own? Don't think so.

Kthx.

If your point is that I can't prove he was fired then you are correct. The whole thing went down like the typical corporate firing where nobody officially knows unless the guy/gal that got canned speaks up.

I will just say that it seems obvious that he was fired but if you feel better thinking otherwise feel free.

I think that the fact that Beck hasn't come out and said that he was offered a contract but refused speaks volumes.

Does it make sense in yer little peee brain that they would fire him and then have him on for guest appearances??

They decided not to renew his contract. I suppose it's too much to ask that you take a logical look at that single fact.

Is it your theory that Beck is walking away from Fox on his own? Don't think so.
One more time.....

link?

I'm sorry that confuses you so, but I am not surprised.

They did? Where did you find this story? I'd like to read it.

So you ARE saying he walked away from a lucrative career at Fox then?

Did you all see mediamatters is taking CREDIT for all this.

Yep, nothing like stepping on OUR FREEDOMS OF SPEECH..

Next they will come after YOU.

Kthx.

If your point is that I can't prove he was fired then you are correct.
Yes, that is my point. It is your opinion that he was fired, not a supportable fact. Opinions are fine, when presented as such.

.... The whole thing went down like the typical corporate firing where nobody officially knows unless the guy/gal that got canned speaks up.

Making assumptions can be a problem. Someone close to me was in a situation where both he an the organization for which he worked came to a mutual agreement to leave. But, he certainly was not fired. In fact, he was thiiiiiiiiis close to going to the press about some pretty nasty money handling practices there. They found out, they all had a meeting, and he got a very nice parting gift as long as he keeps his mouth shut.

But apparently you prefer to blame the worker in these sorts of cases. If that works for you, cool. It doesn't work for me. I rarely assume a thing unless I have sufficient evidence to support that assumption.

So you ARE saying he walked away from a lucrative career at Fox then?

I'll tell you what he told O'Oreilly, I don't know why I waste my time because you are an obvious idiot who wants to believe he was fired, you'd be happy if he dropped dead of a heart attack.. But what he told O'Reilly was he was going to be doing other things for Fox and at Fox, that he no longer wanted to be tied down to a 5 day a week schedule.I doubt seriously if Fox Fired him they would then turn around and let him go bla bla bla on the Factor. but that's just me. Still, I'd like a link where they "terminated his contract." ya got one or donchya?

You mean.....

You're asking SarahG for a link????????

A link?

Really?

From Sarah?

You funny. :lol::lol::lol:

Kthx.

I agree. No matter how they tried to spin it he was fired.

Kthx.

I agree. No matter how they tried to spin it he was fired.

okay have it your retarded way "he was fired" just like Alan Colmes is no longer at Fox.. yeah right..:lol::lol::lol: demonRats are hysterical people.

Forum List

Back