After today, I think Glenn Beck is a fraud. (Previous watcher)

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
This short video has profoundly changed my opinion of Beck and he must be stopped, not just off fox but every media possible. Even speech. Cut out his tongue, anything. Beck is more dangerous than bid laden, I am convinced, after watching this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AxitWcUOlE]YouTube - GLENN BECK MUST BE SILENCED[/ame]

Last edited:
Well that's 4 minutes I'm not getting back..

But heck..here's an interesting one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m692Tqbnbxo]YouTube - SHOCKING VIDEO Glenn Beck Uses Vicks To Cry On Cue[/ame]

I agree, free speech is a good idea, but if it hurts the war effort our rights should be curtailed.

Entertaining as Beck is..I prefer this..it's very similar..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKsd8z6scw]YouTube - Pee Wee Herman - Tequila[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I agree, free speech is a good idea, but if it hurts the war effort our rights should be curtailed.

"The only time rights should be curtailed is when the use of a right would harm others."

-paraphrased from John Stuart Mill

Some are just now catching to to beck being a fraud???

I think I would be embaressed to admit to that.

Last edited:
Yeah I mean in that vid did you hear that offensive profanity they caught him saying? I mean, sheesh, only an evil man would ever say those kinds of words.

I can't wait until you people finally wake up and realize that he is NOT a fraud, and most of what he tells us about actually does come true. You listen to a hater on Youtube and actually take it for the truth...that's as bad as you calling us crazy for listening to Beck! People need to do their own homework and research what's being said..by anyone! I have yet to hear someone from our great government prove Beck wrong...why??? Because they can't...you can't tell me that what Beck is saying doesn't really piss them off, so why aren't they defending themselves if he's so wrong? He asks people to prove him wrong all the time...he tells people to look into these things, not just take his word. That doesn't sound like a fraud to me. Besides, his show is him giving us HIS opinion. I can see why there's people out there that hate him, sometimes the truth hurts!

Glen is one of the greatest highest paid cooks in the world. Look at how much he makes stirring the pot. We watch and talk, people post video and it increases his reps

Way to go team

Well... not much is changing.... you Beck haters still hate him and I know I am on the right side, just because all I have to do is watch who you libs hate and run in the hated's direction :razz:

:clap2:

Thanks for the heads up idiots. Keep up the hate, its very useful to us dumb Tea Party Patriots. :wink_2:

:lol:

The only way to describe Beckism is satire.
Any truthful description of beck will turn out to be satirical.

I dont watch Beck. Actually, I dont watch much of what the news media has to say because they arent news people any more...not like when we were kids. Remember when our dad had the news on and walter cronkite and similar folks were reporting? No bias. No personal take. No "side" taken? Just reporting and only reporting.
With that said...how many actors and actresses use vicks to cry on cue for a scene? Do you think they are great acrtesses and actors for having that ability? Could YOU cry on cue? And why would a reporter need help to cry on reporting something really bad? Wouldnt they just do it naturally because they are the reporter and witnessed something horrendous? (Zepplin on fire and falling, JFK announcement of death). Which means those who need such props arent news people. They have agendas. Which is why I dont watch news much.

Just sayin'

Forum List

Back