Glenn Beck Fired... about time.

They did? Where did you find this story? I'd like to read it.

So you ARE saying he walked away from a lucrative career at Fox then?

I'll tell you what he told O'Oreilly, I don't know why I waste my time because you are an obvious idiot who wants to believe he was fired, you'd be happy if he dropped dead of a heart attack.. But what he told O'Reilly was he was going to be doing other things for Fox and at Fox, that he no longer wanted to be tied down to a 5 day a week schedule.I doubt seriously if Fox Fired him they would then turn around and let him go bla bla bla on the Factor. but that's just me. Still, I'd like a link where they "terminated his contract." ya got one or donchya?

Oh yes, it was all his idea. :eusa_hand:

and since progressive idiots never watch Fox News, they'll never get that he's still there... :cuckoo:

So you ARE saying he walked away from a lucrative career at Fox then?

I'll tell you what he told O'Oreilly, I don't know why I waste my time because you are an obvious idiot who wants to believe he was fired, you'd be happy if he dropped dead of a heart attack.. But what he told O'Reilly was he was going to be doing other things for Fox and at Fox, that he no longer wanted to be tied down to a 5 day a week schedule.I doubt seriously if Fox Fired him they would then turn around and let him go bla bla bla on the Factor. but that's just me. Still, I'd like a link where they "terminated his contract." ya got one or donchya?

Oh yes, it was all his idea. :eusa_hand:
*sigh* Do you have a link, or do you just want to continue to pollute the thread with your vacuous musings?

(I'll give you some time to look up vacuous.)

If your point is that I can't prove he was fired then you are correct. The whole thing went down like the typical corporate firing where nobody officially knows unless the guy/gal that got canned speaks up.

I will just say that it seems obvious that he was fired but if you feel better thinking otherwise feel free.

I think that the fact that Beck hasn't come out and said that he was offered a contract but refused speaks volumes.

I agree. No matter how they tried to spin it he was fired.

okay have it your retarded way "he was fired" just like Alan Colmes is no longer at Fox.. yeah right..:lol::lol::lol: demonRats are hysterical people.

Ok....have it your way......

Essentially, Fox News fired Glenn Beck from their TV network. This is a mutual decision just like Keith Olbermann’s departure from MSNBC was a “mutual decision.” If Beck’s ratings were better, or his show brought in even normal Fox News level ad revenue, he would still be on the air

Fox News Finally Cans Glenn Beck

Beck was fired? I know he announced that his show on Fox News is going to stop, but do you have a link to demonstrate that he was fired?

Kthx.

If your point is that I can't prove he was fired then you are correct. The whole thing went down like the typical corporate firing where nobody officially knows unless the guy/gal that got canned speaks up.

I will just say that it seems obvious that he was fired but if you feel better thinking otherwise feel free.

I think that the fact that Beck hasn't come out and said that he was offered a contract but refused speaks volumes.

one of the things about gassy original points is that there should be some elemnt of truth. you're probably not endearing yourself to your fellow dmeocrats with "well, if your point is that i can't substantiate my post, you're right". you should work at the whitehouse.
nancy pelosi was fired, just to give you a definition, beck is leaving for health reasons.
no more original posts for awhile, do some time in the box... but i hate your song "all by myself" anyway.

all by myself... don't wanna be... all by myself.... wait.. that was eric carmen.... you got any songs at least ?....

Last edited:
I like to watch Fox news even though it is extremely biased (like MSNBC) but Beck's show was just garbage. He reminded me of Steve Martins character in the movie "Leap of Faith"

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

I hope they have the sense to put someone like Megyn Kelly in his spot. She is conservative, intelligent, a tough interviewer and she is usually intellectually honest.

SO? someone was FORCING YOU TO WATCH Glen Beck.

good grief..:lol::cuckoo:

I agree. No matter how they tried to spin it he was fired.

okay have it your retarded way "he was fired" just like Alan Colmes is no longer at Fox.. yeah right..:lol::lol::lol: demonRats are hysterical people.

Ok....have it your way......

Essentially, Fox News fired Glenn Beck from their TV network. This is a mutual decision just like Keith Olbermann’s departure from MSNBC was a “mutual decision.” If Beck’s ratings were better, or his show brought in even normal Fox News level ad revenue, he would still be on the air

Fox News Finally Cans Glenn Beck

Soooooooooo. Let me get this straight. Because some guy named 'Jason Easley', who is not associated with any party in the matter, THINKS that Beck was fired, you think that is support for such a claim?

Really?

Guess what: He wasn't fired because Jim Nester (a neighbor) said he wasn't fired.

There's support for my claim.

Someone please tell me these posters aren't for real. Please.

Last edited:
I like to watch Fox news even though it is extremely biased (like MSNBC) but Beck's show was just garbage. He reminded me of Steve Martins character in the movie "Leap of Faith"

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

I hope they have the sense to put someone like Megyn Kelly in his spot. She is conservative, intelligent, a tough interviewer and she is usually intellectually honest.

Beck was fired? I know he announced that his show on Fox News is going to stop, but do you have a link to demonstrate that he was fired?

Kthx.

He was fired. Reasons given by him notwithstanding, he's lost sponsers who are nervous about his extreme views and his ratings are falling. He's a loose cannon.

Palin's next. :lol:

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

It's pretty bad that he's too nutty even for Fox.

Kthx.

You cant PROVE he was fired because he WAS'NT!
It was a mutual agreement, and he will do MUCH better on his own.

Believe me... I never watched his show on Fox. I watched it on one of Glenn's MANY other websites. So it wont be a loss to me, but it will for Fox's ratings.

YOU LIBS ARE SO STUPID IT'S NOT FUNNY.

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

Let me ask you this...

Other than Hannity, what major conservative radio figure hasn't been run out of TV by psychopathic liberals, AND how much did their audience GROW after they left TV?

so now the question remains,, do you libturds want to be notified when GB appears on Fox or do you just want to die in ignorance? I spotted Alan Colmes the other night btw..

Beck's contract was up at Fox. They chose to not renew him. Beck wasn't interested in renewing either because of struggles within the upper echelon at Fox scared at losing market share, AND bored with his show's style.

They have stated he will STILL be doing specials for them.

Sounds to me like an amicable divorce of mutual choice.

so now the question remains,, do you libturds want to be notified when GB appears on Fox or do you just want to die in ignorance? I spotted Alan Colmes the other night btw..
Now THERE'S a man who needs to return to Fox. His radio show SUCKS!

leap_of_faith_ver2.jpg

Let me ask you this...

Other than Hannity, what major conservative radio figure hasn't been run out of TV by psychopathic liberals, AND how much did their audience GROW after they left TV?

Exactly.... I have been holding out to get the "Insider Extreme" on Glenn's website because why pay to see him when I can watch and listen for free?
Now I can see all the other cool stuff his website offers. Its a very good value... WHY DIDNT I DO IT SOONER?

Yep.... Ol Glenn is going to go the way of the Doh Doh bird :cuckoo:

Check it out:
Glenn Beck

good gawd, first they obsessed over Rush for 20yrs and then it went to Palin and Beck.

Liberals love all the Freedom of speech as LONG as it for their VIEWS.

I haven't heard him mention being fired.

I think the only way you can deal with the lies from the liberal media and from Democrats in Washington is get a bottle of your favorite booze and a shot glass and every time one of them says something stupid, exaggerates the truth, or outright lies about something...take a shot. It will make the experience more pleasant. Course you'll pay for it later, but it seems the same can be said for Democrat policies.

Beck's contract was up at Fox. They chose to not renew him. Beck wasn't interested in renewing either because of struggles within the upper echelon at Fox scared at losing market share, AND bored with his show's style.

They have stated he will STILL be doing specials for them.

Sounds to me like an amicable divorce of mutual choice.

Oh he would have signed if there was any interest. Who else will have him? WND?

images%20(17)(1).jpg

Forum List

Back