Glenn Beck Fired... about time.

so now the question remains,, do you libturds want to be notified when GB appears on Fox or do you just want to die in ignorance? I spotted Alan Colmes the other night btw..
Now THERE'S a man who needs to return to Fox. His radio show SUCKS!

Allen Colmes need to go get some plastic sugery.... that Mo Fo has a face for radio and the intellect of a rock. Just sayin'

so now the question remains,, do you libturds want to be notified when GB appears on Fox or do you just want to die in ignorance? I spotted Alan Colmes the other night btw..

I don't like his bleeding-heart style, but he is funny, and when he's funny he's really good.

I don't like his bleeding-heart style, but he is funny, and when he's funny he's really good.
Yes, but it doesn't translate well on the radio.

His callers are complete nutbags... even the conservative ones.

Last edited:

It's like having a really terrible ex husband. You never really want to say how bad he was because it shows bad judgement on your part to have chosen him in the first place.

Being canned by Fox is pretty bad. They have such low standards anyway.
Yeahhh... his ratings were SOOOOO horrible. millions more than the competition in almost all cases, and they stayed through the shows that followed him. Fox sure did suffer. :rolleyes:

What is that perfume you're wearing? Oh yes... "Desperation". Maybe you should back off on using so much next time.

Beck's contract was up at Fox. They chose to not renew him. Beck wasn't interested in renewing either because of struggles within the upper echelon at Fox scared at losing market share, AND bored with his show's style.

They have stated he will STILL be doing specials for them.

Sounds to me like an amicable divorce of mutual choice.

Oh he would have signed if there was any interest. Who else will have him? WND?

images%20(17)(1).jpg

I think you'd better watch this video. It puts the kabash on the rumor that he was losing advertisers.

Videos – Glenn Beck

Last edited:

It's like having a really terrible ex husband. You never really want to say how bad he was because it shows bad judgement on your part to have chosen him in the first place.

Yeahhh... his ratings were SOOOOO horrible. millions more than the competition in almost all cases, and they stayed through the shows that followed him. Fox sure did suffer. :rolleyes:

What is that perfume you're wearing? Oh yes... "Desperation". Maybe you should back off on using so much next time.

Desperation is defending an obvious insane talk show host to the bitter end.

Beck's contract was up at Fox. They chose to not renew him. Beck wasn't interested in renewing either because of struggles within the upper echelon at Fox scared at losing market share, AND bored with his show's style.

images%20(17)(1).jpg

The question is.... Who does GLENN need. He didnt need Fox any longer.
This day was coming no matter what.

You libs are whiney babies :lol:

Despite the significant drop in ratings glennbeck was still number one in his slot and still has legions of moronic followers ready to believe him. FOX isn't going to throw that away.

I think they realized that you can only predict the end of the world and be wrong for so long before people start tuning you out.

He will be repackaged and back in the near future.

images%20(17)(1).jpg

I think you'd better watch this video. It puts the kabash on the rumor that he was losing advertisers.

Videos – Glenn Beck

Spreading lies and rumors is all they have

Despite the significant drop in ratings glennbeck was still number one in his slot and still has legions of moronic followers ready to believe him. FOX isn't going to throw that away.

I think they realized that you can only predict the end of the world and be wrong for so long before people start tuning you out. He will be repackaged and back in the near future.

What the Hell has he been wrong about.... ? Please educate us all.

As far as I can see its ALL coming to pass..... Ive been a listener and a fan for over 10 yrs now.

Go ahead and lie to us some more.

BTW, he has his own network of websites that his fans go to .... so boo hoo for ya'll. He is still going to be a target for your God George Soros. So have your fun. I know how this story ends.

Last edited:

I need to take another shot.:rolleyes:

Yes, Glenn Beck is insane, Don Imus is a racist, the Tea Party is extremist, and the GOP wants to kill women. How these evil people can live with themselves I'll never figure out.

Last edited:

images%20(17)(1).jpg

Videos – Glenn Beck

I guess I should have said lost important sponsors. Fox never would have let him go if he wasn't losing sponsorship and ratings. Bill O'Reilly is still there even after his phone sexcapades because he continued to have high ratings.

You see what's going on here? Once you are no longer profitable, you are no longer valuable. He wasnt, he's gone. Has nothing to do with appearances on Fox. If the ratings are low when he appears on other Fox shows, he won't be on at all.

Palin will be next.

As for Alan Combs, he was hired to be the whipping post for Hannity. I have zero respect for that man.

I think they realized that you can only predict the end of the world and be wrong for so long before people start tuning you out. He will be repackaged and back in the near future.

What the Hell has he been wrong about.... ? Please educate us all.

As far as I can see its ALL coming to pass..... Ive been a listener and a fan for over 10 yrs now.

Go ahead and lie to us some more.

BTW, he has his own network of websites that his fans go to .... so boo hoo for ya'll. He is still going to be a target for your God George Soros. So have your fun. I know how this story ends.

Yup .... legions of morons ready to believe.

Right on cue. Thanks, man.

No. Calling the haters a set of liars claiming he was fired. You keep swimming in that cologne people are going to mistake you for Snooki's ugly sister. Peee YEW!

Last edited:
I could care less if Beck was fired, people can STILL listen to him on his radio show.:lol::lol::lol::eusa_whistle:

No. Calling the haters a set of liars claiming he was fired. You keep swimming in that cologne people are going to mistake you for Snooki's ugly sister. Peee YEW!

Whatever that means.. You speak english about as well as Snooks.

Forum List

Back