Glenn Beck Creates 'Art Piss': Drops Obama Bobblehead Doll In Urine Filled Mason Jar

Nov 26, 2012
You have to see this to believe it. Glenn Beck is apparently doing this out of spite because of the painting of Obama depicted as a crucified Jesus Christ. This will surely make headlines today. Scroll in the video to 6 minutes and enjoy.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/11/beck-drops-obama-doll-in-piss.html]Glenn Beck Creates Art Piss: Drops Obama Bobblehead Doll In Mason Jar Filled With Urine? | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records[/url]

Last edited:
  • Banned
Add the (http) to activate the video above. I am new so the forum will not let me post a valid link.

Glen Beck needs help...

glenn+beck.jpg

Beck is an attention whore. Just like Rush Limbaugh, he'll say or do anything to keep himself in the limelight. It doesn't matter how vile, dishonest, incorrect or disgusting.

That he acts like a spoiled child (and looks like one too!) isn't important. What IS important is that his fans lap up anything he puts out without question.

Beck is an attention whore. Just like Rush Limbaugh, he'll say or do anything to keep himself in the limelight. It doesn't matter how vile, dishonest, incorrect or disgusting.

That he acts like a spoiled child (and looks like one too!) isn't important. What IS important is that his fans lap up anything he puts out without question.

Sadly, Beck is an attention whore who no one is paying attention to anymore.

As critical as I am of Limbaugh, he usually understands there are boundries.

You have to see this to believe it. Glenn Beck is apparently doing this out of spite because of the recent painting of Obama depicted as a crucified Jesus Christ. This will surely make headlines today. Scroll in the video to 6 minutes and enjoy.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/11/beck-drops-obama-doll-in-piss.html]Glenn Beck Creates Art Piss: Drops Obama Bobblehead Doll In Mason Jar Filled With Urine? | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records[/url]

He does this in the full light of day and there are absolutely no reprecussions from the government. Now, can someone tell me yet again how we are losing our freedoms?

I am sure he will get a lot of attention from this.

I am sure he will get a lot of attention from this.

And a lot less credibility.

Come on, Glenn Beck is someone who was so crazy, Fox had to fire him.

You have to see this to believe it. Glenn Beck is apparently doing this out of spite because of the recent painting of Obama depicted as a crucified Jesus Christ. This will surely make headlines today. Scroll in the video to 6 minutes and enjoy.

It isn't even a recent painting. It's about 3 1/2 years old. What a douche bag!

Forum List

Back