Glenn Beck analyzes fascist and communist symbolism in artwork at Rockefeller Center

lol....and yet you haven't been able to refute the point that I made in that Fox News Channel smashes all the other NATIONALLY BROADCASTED NEWS BROADCASTS!!!!

and wow, a you must have been dropped on your head insult....how new and original....did you come up with that all by yourself?

Listen Fool, I'm not trying to dispute that Fox thrashes the other channels. I'm saying "Yeah, it beats them hands down, so fucking what? Look at its numbers on a national scale, and 98.5 percent of American adults don't listen to it." For some reason, it's not getting through to that thick skull of yours.

Now if you think that's a win, then good for you. Personally, I'd tend my sights a little higher than the margin of error - where its sitting right now along with all the other news channels..

As for insults "my god you are dumb" is what? Original prose worthy of Keats or TS Eliot?

Last edited:
and if the number is so miniscule then why does the left bitch and complain so much abotu FOX NEWS....I mean according to your thinking it shouldn't even matter what they say cause the amount of viewers that watch them is so minor.

Because people of opposite political persuasions like to give each other shit. It is called "cheap political point scoring" that's why...

Hey, if people bring up subjects like those loons Beck and Hannity, then people are bound to react. Ditto Maher or any other libertarian/centrist...

5PM – P2+ (25-54) (35-64)
Glenn Beck– 2,778,000 viewers (629,000) (1,151,000)
Situation Room—614,000 viewers (103,000) (231,000)
Hardball w/ Chris Matthews—498,000 viewers (108,000) (231,000)
Fast Money—270,000 viewers (a scratch w/ 49,000) (104,000)
Prime News–263,000 viewers (138,000) (174,000)

All these stats do is prove Bill Maher right.

lol....and yet you haven't been able to refute the point that I made in that Fox News Channel smashes all the other NATIONALLY BROADCASTED NEWS BROADCASTS!!!!

and wow, a you must have been dropped on your head insult....how new and original....did you come up with that all by yourself?

Listen Fool, I'm not trying to dispute that Fox thrashes the other channels. I'm saying "Yeah, it beats them hands down, so fucking what? Look at its numbers on a national scale, and 98.5 percent of American adults don't listen to it." For some reason, it's not getting through to that thick skull of yours.

Now if you think that's a win, then good for you. Personally, I'd tend my sights a little higher than the margin of error - where its sitting right now along with all the other news channels..

As for insults "my god you are dumb" is what? Original prose worthy of Keats or TS Eliot?

215-7.gif

old numbers from 2004...however just shows how fucking stupid you and your math of only 1.5% of the population gets their information from CABLE NEWS NETWORKS

Everyone knows Maine-ah's are communists.

Duh.

Yep. I have to wait in line to get bread.

But luckily, not many people live here, so the line is usually only one person long...and I am always at the front of it.
I like to give my rubles to the When Pigs Fly Bread company in Kittery myself...

Kittery.

Sometimes when I meet people elsewhere in the country and I say I'm from Maine, they say "Maine is such a beautiful state. I visited there once."

When I ask them where they visited, they say "Kittery."

That is like deciding that a woman is a supermodel after looking only at her toenail.

Yep. I have to wait in line to get bread.

But luckily, not many people live here, so the line is usually only one person long...and I am always at the front of it.
I like to give my rubles to the When Pigs Fly Bread company in Kittery myself...

Kittery.

Sometimes when I meet people elsewhere in the country and I say I'm from Maine, they say "Maine is such a beautiful state. I visited there once."

That is like deciding that a woman is a supermodel after looking only at her toenail.
Or her Kitteries.

old numbers from 2004...however just shows how fucking stupid you and your math of only 1.5% of the population gets their information from CABLE NEWS NETWORKS

As you say old stats. I am correct if your initial figures are right. Your figures stated that 2.7 million people watched Fox News. There are 300 million Americans. Take away 100 as being kids, that leaves 200 million. That means less than 1.5 percent watch Fox news....98.5 percent don't. If you take your chart into account, that means a shit load of people don't watch any news....which doesn't surprise me at all.

As you say old stats. I am correct if your initial figures are right. Your figures stated that 2.7 million people watched Fox News. There are 300 million Americans. Take away 100 as being kids, that leaves 200 million. That means less than 1.5 percent watch Fox news....98.5 percent don't. If you take your chart into account, that means a shit load of people don't watch any news....which doesn't surprise me at all.
It also makes Obama's attacks on Rush both petty and laughable.

Last edited:

Just because you attack somebody and your show rates bugger-all, you are still in the public eye attacking somebody. If that someone returns fire, I don't have a problem with that...

Last edited:

Conservatives far and wide kiss Rush's ring...they criticize him, the next day they apologize. Even the RNC chair had to kneel down before him and plant a wet one on him.

Rush is pretty much the spokesman for the republican party these days.

SO obviously over the past 5 years viewers of cable tv news has dropped from 38% to 1.5 % lol

Please stop posting

Another tiny fact for Beck to assimilate into his tiny brain:

It was Nelson Rockefeller who had Diego Rivera's mural, "Man at the Crossroads" destroyed because it was sympathetic to Soviet Communism, not because it was "too controversial", as Beck says. Rockefeller told Rivera to change the painting and remove the Communist imagery and Rivera refused so Rockefeller had the mural destroyed precisely because of the Communist message.

[Link: www.diego-rivera.org...]

SO obviously over the past 5 years viewers of cable tv news has dropped from 38% to 1.5 % lol

Please stop posting

No, that is not what I am saying. Go back and reread. Take your time...You are talking about those who watch the news, I'm talking about the population as a whole. Two different scenarios...

Kittery.

Or her Kitteries.

Are you referring to her Sugarloafs?

Kittery.

Or her Kitteries.

Are you referring to her Sugarloafs?
That was rather Cornish.

I'm still trying to understand Becks logic (I use the term loosely here...)
Is he accusing Standard Oil of being a long time front for Lenin, Mussolini and Marx?

Forum List

Back