Glenn Youngkin’s popularity at record high, approval throughout Virginia

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’ve been following him closely since the election race in 20. Very anti-deep state and won by promising to counter the leftist agendas. Most telling was after he won he never took his foot off the accelerator and has been pushing the agenda he promised in his campaign every single day since then. I look forward to him being POTUS in 29.

I’ve been following him closely since the election race in 20. Very anti-deep state and won by promising to counter the leftist agendas. Most telling was after he won he never took his foot off the accelerator and has been pushing the agenda he promised in his campaign every single day since then. I look forward to him being POTUS in 29.

It took a man like Youngkin, and his supporters, to finally free Virginia from the KKK and bring it into the 21st century.

1706198370983.png

Not surprising. Not even in that state, on average, he seems a sensible leader.

Last edited:
Democrats are the least popular they have ever been. Americans hate how democrats are selling America out to the WEF's great reset.

In America today, claiming you're a democrat is like admitting you're a pedo.

Most of the democrats here, dress in drag and perform for children.

My only real issue with Youngkin is his position on Pot. The state has decriminalized small amounts and was set for recreational sales but he pumped the brakes on that. You’re not stopping people from smoking it you’re only allowing a good source of tax revenue go uncollected. Tax the pot smokers and allow the rest of us to keep a few extra dollars in our pocket

My only real issue with Youngkin is his position on Pot. The state has decriminalized small amounts and was set for recreational sales but he pumped the brakes on that. You’re not stopping people from smoking it you’re only allowing a good source of tax revenue go uncollected. Tax the pot smokers and allow the rest of us to keep a few extra dollars in our pocket
No, just no....Don't Oregon Virginia.

No, just no....Don't Oregon Virginia.
Yes just yes. It’s stupid not to tax pot sales. If you don’t want to smoke it fine don’t that’s your choice. I would prefer to tax it and use those funds to support the out of date infrastructure and eliminate tolls. There is no logical reason to oppose the sale and taxation of pot, when tobacco and alcohol sales are legal.

It took a man like Youngkin, and his supporters, to finally free Virginia from the KKK and bring it into the 21st century.

View attachment 892879

He does not recall if he was the one in black face, or the KKK member. :laughing0301:
Dems are racist as fuck. They only USE racism when it helps them politically. If it may harm them politically, they DO NOT CARE ABOUT RACISM.

Last edited:
He does not recall if he was the one in black face, or the KKK member. :laughing0301:
Dems are racist as fuck. They only USE racism when it he,ps them politically. If it may harm them politically, they DO NOT CARE ABOUT RACISM.

Yes, I recall a lot of lefties here saying the black face was ok, but the KKK uniform might be a problem.

For some, like Curried Goats, the KKK uniform is fine. They love it.

Yes just yes. It’s stupid not to tax pot sales. If you don’t want to smoke it fine don’t that’s your choice. I would prefer to tax it and use those funds to support the out of date infrastructure and eliminate tolls. There is no logical reason to oppose the sale and taxation of pot, when tobacco and alcohol sales are legal.
You smell like low moral fiber....I bet you were a "Mah Weed" Paul-Bot too.

You smell like low moral fiber....I bet you were a "Mah Weed" Paul-Bot too.
That is just the bullshit you’re spewing you smell. Letting that amount of tax revenue to go uncollected by the state and the profits going to gangs is fucking stupid.

I don't approve of state sponsored gambling either.....Not as much as a scratch-off ticket.
Just because you are a prude doesn’t mean others should not be free to enjoy life the way they want. No one is forcing you to participate in activities you don’t want to participate in

He is my hero. I'd like to see him on the ticket. Hell, that could turn Virginia red and guarantee a Trump win. But, I don't know if Youngkin would accept the position of VP. Not many really want to be nothing but a Trump ass licker.

He is my hero. I'd like to see him on the ticket. Hell, that could turn Virginia red and guarantee a Trump win. But, I don't know if Youngkin would accept the position of VP. Not many really want to be nothing but a Trump ass licker.
I’d like him to position himself for 28, however that occurs.

Go to Vegas or WV then.....There are people lined-up to take your money.....Just leave enough to feed your kids.
Why would I move when I can stay and use my voice to help Virginians gain more freedom over their lives. That should be the goal of anyone who blew in the constitution and limits it places on government

Forum List

Back