Glenn Beck analyzes fascist and communist symbolism in artwork at Rockefeller Center

Beck's on the autobahn already........:lol:
Yup.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGeZQrpZbjI"]YouTube - Beck "Lose" His "Mind;" Screams At Caller: "Get Off My Phone You Little Pinhead!"[/ame]

Here he screams like a little girl.

Crazy shit man, crazy shit.

Great clip...but I like the abridged edition better. Cuts right to the meat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrzRhIiLQ08]YouTube - Glenn Beck Meltdown Song - Get Off My Phone You Little Pinhead[/ame]

lol...so you go out of your way to research his stuff on you tube....thats actually worse then watching him on TV...

And I don't think he cares about you not adding to his ratings...pretty sure Fox News still rapes every news channel in ratings

Actually, he does care about his ratings, but ... Youtube numbers are now factored in, especially for Fox. That's the hilarious part.

Another good one;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul9YGlapNiA]YouTube - Glenn Beck "GOMPS" a caller (Get Off My Phone)[/ame]

lol...so you go out of your way to research his stuff on you tube....thats actually worse then watching him on TV...

And I don't think he cares about you not adding to his ratings...pretty sure Fox News still rapes every news channel in ratings

Actually, he does care about his ratings, but ... Youtube numbers are now factored in, especially for Fox. That's the hilarious part.
and these folks just added to their numbers
:lol:

and these folks just added to their numbers

Just entering his name in a search engine does to ... but shhh ... :eusa_shhh:

They really have no idea how much research goes into ratings for shows.

Thats not how its done...:lol:

Oh, and any comments on this nut, Glenn Beck..
The wild part is...

Beck is doing his wild-eyed Bircher belching while....

get this

He does his show from inside of a building owned and managed by

the Rockefeller Group.

Seriously, is that true? If so, wow. But his "fans" wont agree. Beck is stark raving nuts but yet, people in here will show you his huge ratings. That says some terrible things about America, to tell you the truth.

There are a lot of people who watch fox and take it for gospel and that is scary. :cuckoo:

Thats not how its done...:lol:

Oh, and any comments on this nut, Glenn Beck..
The wild part is...

Beck is doing his wild-eyed Bircher belching while....

get this

He does his show from inside of a building owned and managed by

the Rockefeller Group.

Seriously, is that true? If so, wow. But his "fans" wont agree. Beck is stark raving nuts but yet, people in here will show you his huge ratings. That says some terrible things about America, to tell you the truth.

There are a lot of people who watch fox and take it for gospel and that is scary. :cuckoo:
Yes, it's true.

Rockefeller Center: Facts, Discussion Forum, and Encyclopedia Article

What's truly scary is the zealots that just follow along without a critical look at anything. This guy could tell you eating your own feces is good for your country, and you clowns would be eating shit sandwiches every meal and washing it down with a warm cupapiss.:cuckoo:

Of all these idiots hurling insults at Glen Beck, none of them has dispoven any of Beck's recent claims to be wrong.

My advice is stop drinking the kool-aid and take your blindfolds off.

Luckily these idiots are in the minority.

lol that get off my phone bit is funny....so you whacko left idiots actually take him seriously....ITS A COMEDY BIT!!!!!

He was laughing at the end of it.

Glen Beck is batshitcrazy.

get ready for one of his cloned viewers to go all Murrah building on us.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to understand Becks logic (I use the term loosely here...)
Is he accusing Standard Oil of being a long time front for Lenin, Mussolini and Marx?
If you read
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Rockefellers-Peter-Collier-David-Horowitz/dp/B000KA59MO]Amazon.com: The Rockefellers: An American Dynasty: Peter Collier & David Horowitz: Books[/ame]
You will find the Rockfellers went hard left after Standards Oil was broken up, they took it badly.

Of all these idiots hurling insults at Glen Beck, none of them has dispoven any of Beck's recent claims to be wrong.

My advice is stop drinking the kool-aid and take your blindfolds off.

Luckily these idiots are in the minority.

You truely think Glen Beck viewers are in the majority?

Yet one more delousion you posess

Forum List

Back